Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Don't eat those Guppies!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68
@claritywind One of my guppies disappeared on me, so I'll send back the refund for it
@claritywind One of my guppies disappeared on me, so I'll send back the refund for it
WA1fmCI.png3AZr4bZ.gif4QlNZO1.png
@soihadadream
Oh thank-you! You didn't have to :) But I appreciate it.
Pesky little guppies....

@maryshelley
62 guppies = 186 fp = 3,720 treasure.
Lowest on AH:
Hedgehog = 4,000 (10 gems @1:400)
Frostbite = 2,400 (6 gems @ 1:400)

So, either, I send you the hedgehog for your 62 guppies and 200 treasure (not needed, but that little bit of treasure can help me get more guppies!)
Or, I send you the Frostbite Hummingbird and 1,320 treasure for your 62 guppies :)
@soihadadream
Oh thank-you! You didn't have to :) But I appreciate it.
Pesky little guppies....

@maryshelley
62 guppies = 186 fp = 3,720 treasure.
Lowest on AH:
Hedgehog = 4,000 (10 gems @1:400)
Frostbite = 2,400 (6 gems @ 1:400)

So, either, I send you the hedgehog for your 62 guppies and 200 treasure (not needed, but that little bit of treasure can help me get more guppies!)
Or, I send you the Frostbite Hummingbird and 1,320 treasure for your 62 guppies :)
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind whoops, i got confused here: Conversion will be 1:25 regardless of guppy type, so all are worth 75 treasure each

let's do the hedgehog, instead of the treasure i can send you some black maidens i have? :)
@Claritywind whoops, i got confused here: Conversion will be 1:25 regardless of guppy type, so all are worth 75 treasure each

let's do the hedgehog, instead of the treasure i can send you some black maidens i have? :)
@maryshelley

!!!!!!!!!
THANK-YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT!
Wow. I am SO glad no one has traded for a familiar yet (I hope.... *will check this later*) I was still in the 1:20 mindset for me buying with treasure!
So sorry! That was unintentional!

So yes, 62 guppies for a familiar would be 4,650 worth.
At that rate, I'll owe you treasure :)
Also, I'll buy your other guppies? :D Or you could try working it to get both familiars for guppies?
How many other ones do you have? (not including the 62 topaz)

Or are you okay with the hedgehog familiar?
@maryshelley

!!!!!!!!!
THANK-YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT!
Wow. I am SO glad no one has traded for a familiar yet (I hope.... *will check this later*) I was still in the 1:20 mindset for me buying with treasure!
So sorry! That was unintentional!

So yes, 62 guppies for a familiar would be 4,650 worth.
At that rate, I'll owe you treasure :)
Also, I'll buy your other guppies? :D Or you could try working it to get both familiars for guppies?
How many other ones do you have? (not including the 62 topaz)

Or are you okay with the hedgehog familiar?
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind no problem, darling! glad i could help. i'm fine with just the hedgehog, i'll send you all of the guppies i have ♥
@Claritywind no problem, darling! glad i could help. i'm fine with just the hedgehog, i'll send you all of the guppies i have ♥
@Claritywind

Can I get a quote of how much you'd be willing to pay for all this? (Before my dragons eat them. >.>)

Topaz x 4
Silver x 14
Black Maidens x 4
@Claritywind

Can I get a quote of how much you'd be willing to pay for all this? (Before my dragons eat them. >.>)

Topaz x 4
Silver x 14
Black Maidens x 4
@MegaMaz

Pure treasure?
@MegaMaz

Pure treasure?
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind I'm rather confused by your conversion system.

For example, for a Umbra Wolf, what would be a possible breakdown of guppies? I get it now, the 75 treasure one was the confusing bit. Let me check my hoard! Nope, still confused.

Could you provide an explanation of what your conversion means?
@Claritywind I'm rather confused by your conversion system.

For example, for a Umbra Wolf, what would be a possible breakdown of guppies? I get it now, the 75 treasure one was the confusing bit. Let me check my hoard! Nope, still confused.

Could you provide an explanation of what your conversion means?
28s0dn9.png
@Tierce
Sorry Dx

I basically have three conversion rates - one for dragon trades, one for pure currency and one for the familiars.

For familiars, the rate of fp:treasure is 1:25, so guppies at 3fp each will be 75 treasure per guppy.
@Tierce
Sorry Dx

I basically have three conversion rates - one for dragon trades, one for pure currency and one for the familiars.

For familiars, the rate of fp:treasure is 1:25, so guppies at 3fp each will be 75 treasure per guppy.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Ooo I see!

Alrighty, then. I'll make sure not to eat/sell guppies and come back to you!
@Claritywind Ooo I see!

Alrighty, then. I'll make sure not to eat/sell guppies and come back to you!
28s0dn9.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68