Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Don't eat those Guppies!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68
@azaleae
Are you interested in treasure? Total coming to 6,840 for pure currency :) or if you want a dragon, it'll contribute to 16, 785 :)

@Deshychan
Total for those in pure currency / familiar trade is 1,260.
I can pay that if you like, or the umbra wolf... I cannot find one on the AH o.o I cannot imagine it being so expensive. But maybe I'll pay the currency xD since I don't know the worth of the wolf nudge don't want to over charge.

@illusione
That's fine :) not a problem. I've been having a steady income to my hoard!
I'll send the treasure over shortly. Please send the guppies AFTER you get my treasure. I'm having trouble with the messaging system again.
@azaleae
Are you interested in treasure? Total coming to 6,840 for pure currency :) or if you want a dragon, it'll contribute to 16, 785 :)

@Deshychan
Total for those in pure currency / familiar trade is 1,260.
I can pay that if you like, or the umbra wolf... I cannot find one on the AH o.o I cannot imagine it being so expensive. But maybe I'll pay the currency xD since I don't know the worth of the wolf nudge don't want to over charge.

@illusione
That's fine :) not a problem. I've been having a steady income to my hoard!
I'll send the treasure over shortly. Please send the guppies AFTER you get my treasure. I'm having trouble with the messaging system again.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind currency is fine :3
@Claritywind currency is fine :3
+8hrs to flight rising time
@Claritywind treasure will suffice, sending! :)
@Claritywind treasure will suffice, sending! :)
+3 FR time
I have 11 topaz, 6 silver, 5 black, and 2 lagoon. I would love to trade them for treasure if possible. Thanks!
I have 11 topaz, 6 silver, 5 black, and 2 lagoon. I would love to trade them for treasure if possible. Thanks!
WA1fmCI.png3AZr4bZ.gif4QlNZO1.png
I have 29 topaz guppies that I'd love to trade for treasure. :)
I have 29 topaz guppies that I'd love to trade for treasure. :)
pancatcher.pngIHmtmDn.pngcJbXfIH.png0IqiuCu.png
@Claritywind

I have 50 Topaz Guppies to trade :3
I'd love to just get some other seafood, geckos or maybe - if you happen to have any - axolotl for them :D
@Claritywind

I have 50 Topaz Guppies to trade :3
I'd love to just get some other seafood, geckos or maybe - if you happen to have any - axolotl for them :D
tumblr_inline_nkq96us0cS1rbfe8q.gif
@Claritywind

-
I have:
11 Topaz
2 Silver
6 Black Maiden
3 Lagoon
-

And I would like to trade for other Seafood.
@Claritywind

-
I have:
11 Topaz
2 Silver
6 Black Maiden
3 Lagoon
-

And I would like to trade for other Seafood.
llQQ9ok.gif
Check my profile for more links.
@soihadadream Total of 24 guppies, so 72 fp, therefore 1,440 treasure :) I'll send the treasure shortly. Please send the guppies -after- I have sent the treasure only, so I know you got it. @MrsGurgle 29 guppies = 87 fp = 1,740 treasure :) Ditto to above, I'll send the treasure first. Reply with guppies, many thanks! @Pavus 50 guppies = 150 fp. I have 6x [item=Leucistic Axolotl] they're 7fp ea. so makes up 42. I also have 19x [item=Cave Gecko] at 6fp ea. so total of 114. Therefore, would you like the 6 axolotl and 18 geckos? If I calculated correct, that makes exactly 150 fp :) @ObeyTheSnarf Total of 22 guppies, so 66 fp. I will send over 33 x [item=Northern Crayfish] Please send the guppies -after- you have received my crayfish :) Many-thanks!
@soihadadream
Total of 24 guppies, so 72 fp, therefore 1,440 treasure :) I'll send the treasure shortly. Please send the guppies -after- I have sent the treasure only, so I know you got it.

@MrsGurgle
29 guppies = 87 fp = 1,740 treasure :)
Ditto to above, I'll send the treasure first. Reply with guppies, many thanks!

@Pavus
50 guppies = 150 fp.
I have 6x Leucistic Axolotl
they're 7fp ea. so makes up 42.
I also have 19x Cave Gecko at 6fp ea. so total of 114.
Therefore, would you like the 6 axolotl and 18 geckos? If I calculated correct, that makes exactly 150 fp :)

@ObeyTheSnarf
Total of 22 guppies, so 66 fp.
I will send over 33 x Northern Crayfish
Please send the guppies -after- you have received my crayfish :) Many-thanks!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind Yes, yes, yes please :D
Sending the guppies right away :DD
@Claritywind Yes, yes, yes please :D
Sending the guppies right away :DD
tumblr_inline_nkq96us0cS1rbfe8q.gif
@Claritywind i hope i'm getting your conversation rate right but would you take 62 topaz guppies for either your hedgehog or frostbite hummingbird familiars?
@Claritywind i hope i'm getting your conversation rate right but would you take 62 topaz guppies for either your hedgehog or frostbite hummingbird familiars?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68