Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Money and phones
Hi! I usually play flightrising in my cellphone. The problem i have is that i playing any game in my cellphone is very hard, so i cant make money. Almost all my money comes from exalting dragons (i hate to do it). Also i play the coliseum but im having a very hard time bcs i cant buy ambush and/or eliminate, so im stuck in the second venue. Can someone give me tips for what to do? I love the game but being stuck makes me want to quit sometimes ;(
Hi! I usually play flightrising in my cellphone. The problem i have is that i playing any game in my cellphone is very hard, so i cant make money. Almost all my money comes from exalting dragons (i hate to do it). Also i play the coliseum but im having a very hard time bcs i cant buy ambush and/or eliminate, so im stuck in the second venue. Can someone give me tips for what to do? I love the game but being stuck makes me want to quit sometimes ;(
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika

The Data-Based Money Making Guide look through this guide and find the methods that work for you.
@Dinomatika

The Data-Based Money Making Guide look through this guide and find the methods that work for you.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Dinomatika

If possible, play Glimmer & Gloom rather than any of the other games; it's the easiest game and should be playable on mobile. There are a bunch of guides in the Guides forum! This one is quite comprehensive in listing all the solutions possible for all levels of difficulty.
@Dinomatika

If possible, play Glimmer & Gloom rather than any of the other games; it's the easiest game and should be playable on mobile. There are a bunch of guides in the Guides forum! This one is quite comprehensive in listing all the solutions possible for all levels of difficulty.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Dinomatika

Seconding the guide Anourou linked, and G&G. Coliseum is also one of the best ways to make money, both training dragons and farming items.

It looks like your Coli dragons are even-statted, which explains the difficulties -- Coliseum really doesn't like generalists. If you want to continue with the same dragons you can use Tinctures of Dissolution to restat them. Also, I'd recommend having at least one Arcane, Water, or Nature dragon in your first team in case you want to train dragons (fodder or permies) later since those three are the best elements for 2-dragon trainer builds

Good Coli guides:
A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli
Sedona Guide: levelling lv1-25 without Eliminate, plus non-Elim lv25 builds.
Culex Guide: levelling lv1-25 with Eliminate. Lv25 builds outdated
Maki’s Guide: current lv25 builds
Guide to optimal exalting levels
Coliseum drops: farming for food and profit
@Dinomatika

Seconding the guide Anourou linked, and G&G. Coliseum is also one of the best ways to make money, both training dragons and farming items.

It looks like your Coli dragons are even-statted, which explains the difficulties -- Coliseum really doesn't like generalists. If you want to continue with the same dragons you can use Tinctures of Dissolution to restat them. Also, I'd recommend having at least one Arcane, Water, or Nature dragon in your first team in case you want to train dragons (fodder or permies) later since those three are the best elements for 2-dragon trainer builds

Good Coli guides:
A Newbie's BASIC INTRO to the Coli
Sedona Guide: levelling lv1-25 without Eliminate, plus non-Elim lv25 builds.
Culex Guide: levelling lv1-25 with Eliminate. Lv25 builds outdated
Maki’s Guide: current lv25 builds
Guide to optimal exalting levels
Coliseum drops: farming for food and profit
hWsjkHE.png
Thank you! i will try and read all of those guides! @SeaCrest @Anourou
@Elaendorlien
also i have read guides of glimmer and gloom but i could only do the super easy leverls sometimes, i hope these others help me understand better
Thank you! i will try and read all of those guides! @SeaCrest @Anourou
@Elaendorlien
also i have read guides of glimmer and gloom but i could only do the super easy leverls sometimes, i hope these others help me understand better
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census