Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Creating new png skins.... Help me?
1 2
So I downloaded the skin for my dragon and I went into my folder. I clicked on it and i clicked "open with" photoshop CS6. I clicked English and I clicked agree etc, so when it finally pops up, theres no skin or layers??? I do it multiple times two different times and it still isnt working; the layout is not there... Nothing is showing up.
Is there a problem, am I doing something wrong?
So I downloaded the skin for my dragon and I went into my folder. I clicked on it and i clicked "open with" photoshop CS6. I clicked English and I clicked agree etc, so when it finally pops up, theres no skin or layers??? I do it multiple times two different times and it still isnt working; the layout is not there... Nothing is showing up.
Is there a problem, am I doing something wrong?
@LovableHeroine the file isn't provided as a usable .psd. instead it's given as a compressed .zip file for easy downloading (as .psds are typically very bulky).

you'll need to right-click the .zip file in your folder and select "Extract" (you may need to download a program such as 7Zip to get this option) to get to the .psd. once you've extracted it, then you can open it in your program and use it.
@LovableHeroine the file isn't provided as a usable .psd. instead it's given as a compressed .zip file for easy downloading (as .psds are typically very bulky).

you'll need to right-click the .zip file in your folder and select "Extract" (you may need to download a program such as 7Zip to get this option) to get to the .psd. once you've extracted it, then you can open it in your program and use it.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Great, thank you!!
Great, thank you!!
@After A Winzip window popped up and said my registration "expired" and its "not free" This wasn't in the tutorial, do i need to buy this?? I do not remember buying this before.
@After A Winzip window popped up and said my registration "expired" and its "not free" This wasn't in the tutorial, do i need to buy this?? I do not remember buying this before.
You there? @After
You there? @After
@LovableHeroine

WinZip is not a FR program--they have nothing to do with it. Depending on what version you have it's either expired because you had a free trial and the free time has expired or the version you had is old and no longer supported. In either case google how to renew or go here to download a new free trial. Do check to make sure that link is a legit version first. I don't use it so I'm not going to vouch for it.

More info on various version here.
@LovableHeroine

WinZip is not a FR program--they have nothing to do with it. Depending on what version you have it's either expired because you had a free trial and the free time has expired or the version you had is old and no longer supported. In either case google how to renew or go here to download a new free trial. Do check to make sure that link is a legit version first. I don't use it so I'm not going to vouch for it.

More info on various version here.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Ok! Thank you so much haha. I'll see if I can figure something out! :) Ill prob just use my friends computer. Ty.
@Nightwind
Ok! Thank you so much haha. I'll see if I can figure something out! :) Ill prob just use my friends computer. Ty.
@LovableHeroine
If it's what I think it is and says 40 day free trial... you can just click OK or the x or something and carry on as normal. It doesn't stop you from unzipping.
@LovableHeroine
If it's what I think it is and says 40 day free trial... you can just click OK or the x or something and carry on as normal. It doesn't stop you from unzipping.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I've tried.. It doesn't let me. It says its expired, which means Ive either already done the free trial or something else im not sure. It was my dads computer and he gave it to me. Thank you though <3
I've tried.. It doesn't let me. It says its expired, which means Ive either already done the free trial or something else im not sure. It was my dads computer and he gave it to me. Thank you though <3
@LovableHeroine

Try using 7zip instead. It's free forever. https://www.7-zip.org/
@LovableHeroine

Try using 7zip instead. It's free forever. https://www.7-zip.org/
1 2