Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 99 100
@Darkfury1087 The first step with trouble with the Fairground games is either asking in Help or Bugs depending on what the error message is. Please include enough information for us to help you like:[br] [quote][LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Browser(s) Version[/list] [br][*][b]Device(s) Used[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Laptop [*]Desktop [*]Etc.[/list] [br] [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] [br][list][*]Operating System Version[/list] [br][*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] [br][list][*]Mobile [*]Wireless [*]Wired - cable/DSL? [*]School [*]Home [*]Work[/list] [br][*][b]Antivirus Installed[/b] [br][list][*]Antivirus Version[/list] [/LIST] [br] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [br] [list][*]Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.[/list][/list] [br] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b][/quote][/list] As for why the reason shows up as "blank" when you try it's either because your mouse is double-clicking (I see your double post so that's a definite possibility), your connection is too slow (also a cause of double-posting) or the email address was not given in an understandable form. The standard email address is username @ domainname with no spaces. Hope this helps!
@Darkfury1087

The first step with trouble with the Fairground games is either asking in Help or Bugs depending on what the error message is. Please include enough information for us to help you like:
Quote:
  • Browser(s) Used

• Browser(s) Version

• Device(s) Used

• Mobile
    • Laptop
    • Desktop
    • Etc.

• Device Operating System

• Operating System Version

• Internet Connection Type

• Mobile
    • Wireless
    • Wired - cable/DSL?
    • School
    • Home
    • Work

• Antivirus Installed

• Antivirus Version

• Describe the bug in detail:

• Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

• Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

As for why the reason shows up as "blank" when you try it's either because your mouse is double-clicking (I see your double post so that's a definite possibility), your connection is too slow (also a cause of double-posting) or the email address was not given in an understandable form.

The standard email address is username @ domainname with no spaces.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thank you for the quick response! I do not actually know what antivirus I have on, or if I ever have one. The games seem to be working on chrome, but not on safari - which is what I usually use. They also started magically working again before I could screenshot any more of the errors. I am never given an error code really.

I do not remember double clicking the set email, or the submit. I even retried the email while checking to make sure I did not double click. I did use the format, but I may have done something wrong. I have no idea if my connection is slow. If you want to know what email I am trying to use, message me please!

If any of this helps:
I am using an Apple product, I believe it is the iMac 21.5-inch. I usually use Safari, which is what I am using right now. I do have Chrome though.
Thank you for the quick response! I do not actually know what antivirus I have on, or if I ever have one. The games seem to be working on chrome, but not on safari - which is what I usually use. They also started magically working again before I could screenshot any more of the errors. I am never given an error code really.

I do not remember double clicking the set email, or the submit. I even retried the email while checking to make sure I did not double click. I did use the format, but I may have done something wrong. I have no idea if my connection is slow. If you want to know what email I am trying to use, message me please!

If any of this helps:
I am using an Apple product, I believe it is the iMac 21.5-inch. I usually use Safari, which is what I am using right now. I do have Chrome though.
A
@Darkfury1087

Antivirus is sort of important so if you're not the person who keeps it up to date check with them. If it is you go do some research on what it is and why you should have it.

Safari can be touchy with some games; generally only the music glitches on but random things can happen like freezing. In those case you might try manually clearing your cache and reloading the page.

Otherwise, try the safemode for the games. You get to it by adding &safemode=1 to the end of each game's url.

Sharing personal information is against TOS so I won't ask. The only thing I can think of other than slow internet would be antivirus blocking it (whitelist Zendesk) or non-english characters. As long as it's the same email address you used to sign up with it should be fine.

Finally, to let someone know you've answered them in the forums ping them by putting an @ in front of their username.
@Darkfury1087

Antivirus is sort of important so if you're not the person who keeps it up to date check with them. If it is you go do some research on what it is and why you should have it.

Safari can be touchy with some games; generally only the music glitches on but random things can happen like freezing. In those case you might try manually clearing your cache and reloading the page.

Otherwise, try the safemode for the games. You get to it by adding &safemode=1 to the end of each game's url.

Sharing personal information is against TOS so I won't ask. The only thing I can think of other than slow internet would be antivirus blocking it (whitelist Zendesk) or non-english characters. As long as it's the same email address you used to sign up with it should be fine.

Finally, to let someone know you've answered them in the forums ping them by putting an @ in front of their username.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
how do i move my lair to to somewhere else? I'm in the lesser sundial terrace lair, i want to move to mirrorlight promenade.
how do i move my lair to to somewhere else? I'm in the lesser sundial terrace lair, i want to move to mirrorlight promenade.
@DepressedChild

You move location when you unlock more lair space.
50 lair slots for the second location, 75 for the third location and 100 for the last location.

Someone correct me if I have the numbers wrong.
@DepressedChild

You move location when you unlock more lair space.
50 lair slots for the second location, 75 for the third location and 100 for the last location.

Someone correct me if I have the numbers wrong.
8mIb4Hl.gif
Just interested. It's okay, if I'll name my dragon, like "Undying"? I heard what "death-themed" names is banned. So I just want to make a character from game and I sit and think about "wow is that alright".
Just interested. It's okay, if I'll name my dragon, like "Undying"? I heard what "death-themed" names is banned. So I just want to make a character from game and I sit and think about "wow is that alright".
i2vCQct.jpg
@HolliwoodKa

That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that kind of name. Death-themed names are fine and quite common. There are a couple of exceptions, like if you're implying that an exalted dragon was killed, or referencing a real-life tragedy, but just death theming is fine.
@HolliwoodKa

That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that kind of name. Death-themed names are fine and quite common. There are a couple of exceptions, like if you're implying that an exalted dragon was killed, or referencing a real-life tragedy, but just death theming is fine.
@Kasael Oh, thank you!
@Kasael Oh, thank you!
i2vCQct.jpg
Hello! This might be a stupid question, but I’m a newb :p

So my dragons just grew up and are unable to breed, how long until they are able to breed? Is it a certain stage or a number of days?

Thanks!
Hello! This might be a stupid question, but I’m a newb :p

So my dragons just grew up and are unable to breed, how long until they are able to breed? Is it a certain stage or a number of days?

Thanks!
@SunsetFeathers It depends on the breed of the dragon. You can see the cooldown length for all the breeds on their articles in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki]the encyclopedia.[/url] You can also see when an individual dragon will be ready to breed next by hovering over the crossed out egg icon ( [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/breeding_cooldown.png[/img] ) in the lair or on the dragon's page.
@SunsetFeathers

It depends on the breed of the dragon. You can see the cooldown length for all the breeds on their articles in the encyclopedia.

You can also see when an individual dragon will be ready to breed next by hovering over the crossed out egg icon ( breeding_cooldown.png ) in the lair or on the dragon's page.
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 99 100