Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 ... 3162 3163
@Crazyship

1. Look at the left side of your screen, underneath "Clan"
2. Click on "Gather Items"
3. Click any of the four buttons - Hunt, Fish, Forage, Catch - for the food you need
4. Go to your "Hoard" and check the boxes beneath the food you need and hit "Convert"

@Crazyship

1. Look at the left side of your screen, underneath "Clan"
2. Click on "Gather Items"
3. Click any of the four buttons - Hunt, Fish, Forage, Catch - for the food you need
4. Go to your "Hoard" and check the boxes beneath the food you need and hit "Convert"

2v32at4.jpg
@atavism Thanksss!! This helps a lot! :))
@atavism Thanksss!! This helps a lot! :))
Wishlist: (idk how to code it so I just am putting it here)

-gems
-treasure
-familiars
-scrolls for the jamboree
-good dragons lol
-anything else a newbie needs lol

also im fairly new to this game plz don't judge hehe
@Leopardmask

Gah, missed that. Thanks for the correction!
@Leopardmask

Gah, missed that. Thanks for the correction!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2019-03-27 07:01:28" ] @Nightwind @gloryfalling Just to clarify, during NotN Strange Chests are available in ANY gathering skill. NotN doesn't have skin chests like normal festivals. So getting no Strange Chests from digging is rarer, but still possible. RNG is a fickle thing. In terms of elemental festivals, yeah, it's pretty normal to never get a skin chest from digging. I hardly ever get more than one per festival, and at least half the time I've gotten none. [/quote] I used to get at least 4-5 every festival, so I wasn't sure if the rates had dropped like I said. Thanks for the answer!
Leopardmask wrote on 2019-03-27 07:01:28:
@Nightwind @gloryfalling

Just to clarify, during NotN Strange Chests are available in ANY gathering skill. NotN doesn't have skin chests like normal festivals. So getting no Strange Chests from digging is rarer, but still possible. RNG is a fickle thing. In terms of elemental festivals, yeah, it's pretty normal to never get a skin chest from digging. I hardly ever get more than one per festival, and at least half the time I've gotten none.
I used to get at least 4-5 every festival, so I wasn't sure if the rates had dropped like I said. Thanks for the answer!
7zcCDc4.png
@Amut How do I apply a Scroll of Renaming? Thanks!
@Amut How do I apply a Scroll of Renaming? Thanks!
@featherclan you open the specialty tab in your hoard, click on it, and then select the dragon you wish to rename in the little menu that comes up!
@featherclan you open the specialty tab in your hoard, click on it, and then select the dragon you wish to rename in the little menu that comes up!
IMG_8704.png
@Flutes Thanks so much!
@Flutes Thanks so much!
@featherclan no problem!! Happy to help :D
@featherclan no problem!! Happy to help :D
IMG_8704.png
What does the Depleted Reflections do and why can you keep "opening" them?
What does the Depleted Reflections do and why can you keep "opening" them?
@Paintbrush

Depleted Reflections are the remains of the 2016 April Fool's gift. Check out this thread for more info.
@Paintbrush

Depleted Reflections are the remains of the 2016 April Fool's gift. Check out this thread for more info.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 ... 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 ... 3162 3163