Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 3166 3167
Just wondering, do Wasteland Paupers still drop from Aramanth moths because i've been grinding for a few hours in the training grounds (having had a good bunch of Aramanth moths (and don't worry i know the difference between the Aramanth and leafy moths ect..) but i haven't had any wasteland paupers :(
Just wondering, do Wasteland Paupers still drop from Aramanth moths because i've been grinding for a few hours in the training grounds (having had a good bunch of Aramanth moths (and don't worry i know the difference between the Aramanth and leafy moths ect..) but i haven't had any wasteland paupers :(
@blackwatchgenji - thanks [emoji=tundra sad] guess i've just been really unlucky with them, thought they'd be more common. ah well, cant complain much - been getting a lot of scrolls [emoji=tundra winking][emoji=wind rune]
@blackwatchgenji - thanks guess i've just been really unlucky with them, thought they'd be more common. ah well, cant complain much - been getting a lot of scrolls
How does one go about expanding your clan (As in the number of dragons you can own?) Imy sure it's incredibly simple, but I can't find a place to purchase more slots. (Thank you in advance! )
How does one go about expanding your clan (As in the number of dragons you can own?) Imy sure it's incredibly simple, but I can't find a place to purchase more slots. (Thank you in advance! )
@Arty8009 In your dragon lair, there is a button at the top right with a little gear on it. click that to edit your lair. After clicking it, you then click on the "+Slots" button at the top right to expand your lair.
@Arty8009 In your dragon lair, there is a button at the top right with a little gear on it. click that to edit your lair. After clicking it, you then click on the "+Slots" button at the top right to expand your lair.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Is there a way to preview a skin on a dragon you don't own? I'm looking for a dragon to fit one of the fest skins and I'd love to be able to see what it would look like without actually buying the dragon
Is there a way to preview a skin on a dragon you don't own? I'm looking for a dragon to fit one of the fest skins and I'd love to be able to see what it would look like without actually buying the dragon
[s]Wasn't sure if here or bug forum, so we'll try here first?[/s] Something I've noticed for like...the past four festivals—including Nocturne—that while digging in the correct elements during the festivals, yes I get tokens, but there aren't any chest drops. I don't think I've gotten any the past four festivals, if I have maybe one or two for one festival. Did the drop rate get lowered for gathering? Or is this a bug? [img]https://emos.plurk.com/4e05b38eca4972fb39ac2509ec8e4d08_w48_h18.png[/img]
Wasn't sure if here or bug forum, so we'll try here first?

Something I've noticed for like...the past four festivals—including Nocturne—that while digging in the correct elements during the festivals, yes I get tokens, but there aren't any chest drops. I don't think I've gotten any the past four festivals, if I have maybe one or two for one festival. Did the drop rate get lowered for gathering? Or is this a bug? 4e05b38eca4972fb39ac2509ec8e4d08_w48_h18.png
7zcCDc4.png
@Nevreme

Use the id number of the dragon in the Dressing Room and put the skin id number in the bottom slot of the apparel list (skin slot).
@Nevreme

Use the id number of the dragon in the Dressing Room and put the skin id number in the bottom slot of the apparel list (skin slot).
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@gloryfalling

Strange Chests are found when Scavenging in any element during NotN per the Announcement so not getting any while Digging is correct.

As far as Digging during normal elemental festivals I've averaged one chest every 2-3 festivals if I spend 10 turns Digging every day (8 days now instead of 7) so your numbers aren't far out of my average. I highly suggest not counting on this method. I typically get 15-40 chests from the coli during a festival week depending on how much time I spend in the appropriate venues.

The only reason I dig during festivals is because I don't otherwise dig at all.
@gloryfalling

Strange Chests are found when Scavenging in any element during NotN per the Announcement so not getting any while Digging is correct.

As far as Digging during normal elemental festivals I've averaged one chest every 2-3 festivals if I spend 10 turns Digging every day (8 days now instead of 7) so your numbers aren't far out of my average. I highly suggest not counting on this method. I typically get 15-40 chests from the coli during a festival week depending on how much time I spend in the appropriate venues.

The only reason I dig during festivals is because I don't otherwise dig at all.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind @gloryfalling

Just to clarify, during NotN Strange Chests are available in ANY gathering skill. NotN doesn't have skin chests like normal festivals. So getting no Strange Chests from digging is rarer, but still possible. RNG is a fickle thing. In terms of elemental festivals, yeah, it's pretty normal to never get a skin chest from digging. I hardly ever get more than one per festival, and at least half the time I've gotten none.
@Nightwind @gloryfalling

Just to clarify, during NotN Strange Chests are available in ANY gathering skill. NotN doesn't have skin chests like normal festivals. So getting no Strange Chests from digging is rarer, but still possible. RNG is a fickle thing. In terms of elemental festivals, yeah, it's pretty normal to never get a skin chest from digging. I hardly ever get more than one per festival, and at least half the time I've gotten none.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
i have a newbie question. how do u get nmore food to feed ur dragons?
i have a newbie question. how do u get nmore food to feed ur dragons?
Wishlist: (idk how to code it so I just am putting it here)

-gems
-treasure
-familiars
-scrolls for the jamboree
-good dragons lol
-anything else a newbie needs lol

also im fairly new to this game plz don't judge hehe
1 2 ... 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 ... 3166 3167