Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 31 Days of Spoops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@dadminkestler add me to the pinglist! Nothing quite has scared me yet~
@dadminkestler add me to the pinglist! Nothing quite has scared me yet~
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
@PopatoPips can do
AND CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
@PopatoPips can do
AND CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@dadminkestler can I be added too?
@dadminkestler can I be added too?
8zPfs6i.gifWsu3XA9.gifT0whsPx.gifIgg8mPI.gifv0CPm88.pngX5bisuN.gif6Fwt9Qr.gif9mjyPzr.png
Welcome back, everyone! Time for me to start digging through my greentext folder. I have some good ones saved in there -- [img]https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/4chan_4ad723_5509980.jpg[/img] pinglist: @Lexiffer @BraveEguana @RoseofRomania @TheLastDelta @Eurydise @AStarsSupernova @PoptatoPips @BaconCat
Welcome back, everyone! Time for me to start digging through my greentext folder. I have some good ones saved in there --
4chan_4ad723_5509980.jpg

pinglist:
@Lexiffer @BraveEguana @RoseofRomania @TheLastDelta @Eurydise @AStarsSupernova @PoptatoPips @BaconCat
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
Fill that well up with some holy water
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
[quote name="Lexiffer" date="2019-10-05 19:59:04" ] Fill that well up with some holy water [/quote] Bring forth the holy handgrenade
Lexiffer wrote on 2019-10-05 19:59:04:
Bring forth the holy handgrenade
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
A very spooky Sunday to you all! I am currently trying to find the artist who made this as I've seen some of their other work, so I'll edit this post once I've found it. edit: The artist's name is Dragan Bibin! [img]http://is2.4chan.org/x/1570236140804.jpg[/img] pinglist: @Lexiffer @BraveEguana @RoseofRomania @TheLastDelta @Eurydise @AStarsSupernova @PopatoPips @BaconCat
A very spooky Sunday to you all! I am currently trying to find the artist who made this as I've seen some of their other work, so I'll edit this post once I've found it.

edit: The artist's name is Dragan Bibin!

1570236140804.jpg

pinglist:
@Lexiffer @BraveEguana @RoseofRomania @TheLastDelta @Eurydise @AStarsSupernova @PopatoPips @BaconCat
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@DadMinkestler Looks like you spelled my mate’s name wrong, it’s Popatopips not PoptatoPip :)
@DadMinkestler Looks like you spelled my mate’s name wrong, it’s Popatopips not PoptatoPip :)
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Ach thank you.
I swear I did this before oh my god. I'll change it XD
Ach thank you.
I swear I did this before oh my god. I'll change it XD
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
oh man, i need to be added to the pinglist. ovo
oh man, i need to be added to the pinglist. ovo
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8