Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what should be brought back into style
1 2 3 4 5
What clothing or styles of clothing should be brought back?
I want suspenders to come back with jeans, kind of like New Orleans style
Also boots aren’t as big a thing as they should be cause I love boots
What clothing or styles of clothing should be brought back?
I want suspenders to come back with jeans, kind of like New Orleans style
Also boots aren’t as big a thing as they should be cause I love boots
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
1800s CLOTHES. I WANNA WEAR FANCY BEAUTIFUL BIG OLD BALL GOWNS THAT ARE LOVELY AND BE GRACEFUL AND ELEGANT AND THEN THE NEXT DAY I WANNA WEAR SOME BUTTON UP SHIRT WITH THOSE LIKE FLUFFY POOFY THINGS AROUND THE WRIST YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WITH SOME COOL OLD FASHIONED COAT AND BOOTS. I WANNA BE REALLY GRACEFUL AND PRETTY LOOKING, THE JEWEL OF HIGH SOCIETY AND ALL THE LADIES ENVY ME ONE DAY AND THEN BE ALL SERIOUS AND HANDSOME AND WHATNOT THE NEXT AND ALL THE LADIES ENVY ME

Point is I would quite enjoy 1800a clothes back in style, please and thank you
1800s CLOTHES. I WANNA WEAR FANCY BEAUTIFUL BIG OLD BALL GOWNS THAT ARE LOVELY AND BE GRACEFUL AND ELEGANT AND THEN THE NEXT DAY I WANNA WEAR SOME BUTTON UP SHIRT WITH THOSE LIKE FLUFFY POOFY THINGS AROUND THE WRIST YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WITH SOME COOL OLD FASHIONED COAT AND BOOTS. I WANNA BE REALLY GRACEFUL AND PRETTY LOOKING, THE JEWEL OF HIGH SOCIETY AND ALL THE LADIES ENVY ME ONE DAY AND THEN BE ALL SERIOUS AND HANDSOME AND WHATNOT THE NEXT AND ALL THE LADIES ENVY ME

Point is I would quite enjoy 1800a clothes back in style, please and thank you
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Any era clothing except for the 80's. I have no idea what we were thinking when we thought we looked fashionable. I'm not strong enough to go through it again.

But, yeah, I want newsboy caps to be a thing again so I can wear mine more often.
Any era clothing except for the 80's. I have no idea what we were thinking when we thought we looked fashionable. I'm not strong enough to go through it again.

But, yeah, I want newsboy caps to be a thing again so I can wear mine more often.
9iqeDz7.png
capes capes capes capes capes. also i know they’re kind of coming back already but i just love my way-too-big-and-baggy overalls. incredibly comfy things...
capes capes capes capes capes. also i know they’re kind of coming back already but i just love my way-too-big-and-baggy overalls. incredibly comfy things...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I will do everything in my power to bring back fashion form the 80s and 90s. I want TACKY. I want FLASHY.
the full color spectrum on one shirt.
lime green skirts.
leg warmers.
the whole ordeal
I will do everything in my power to bring back fashion form the 80s and 90s. I want TACKY. I want FLASHY.
the full color spectrum on one shirt.
lime green skirts.
leg warmers.
the whole ordeal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid THE PLAGUEBRINGER in her work,

and as a 'missioner of health' I will dedicate myself to devoted service to dragon welfare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[quote name="Loniface" date="2019-08-19 14:16:53" ] Any era clothing except for the 80's. I have no idea what we were thinking when we thought we looked fashionable. I'm not strong enough to go through it again. But, yeah, I want newsboy caps to be a thing again so I can wear mine more often. [/quote] y e s. Make it the late 1800s early 1900s so I have an excuse to dress like a Newsie 24/7.
Loniface wrote on 2019-08-19 14:16:53:

y e s. Make it the late 1800s early 1900s so I have an excuse to dress like a Newsie 24/7.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
GIVE ME CLOAKS AND CAPES OR GIVE ME DEATH
GIVE ME CLOAKS AND CAPES OR GIVE ME DEATH
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I wanna dress like a plague doctor. :D
I wanna dress like a plague doctor. :D
I kind of want top hats to come back into fashion!
I kind of want top hats to come back into fashion!
I4TUkY9.png
These bad boys [img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1981/3517/products/353548281936-69-0_x1500.jpg?v=1544822773.png[/img] If they were in my size I'd use 'em
These bad boys
353548281936-69-0_x1500.jpg?v=1544822773.png
If they were in my size I'd use 'em
1 2 3 4 5