Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are u like when ur tired
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
That's my secret. I'm always tired.
That's my secret. I'm always tired.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
My poor SO has -100% chance at succeeding to make me laugh at any of his jokes and puns when I'm tired and/or hangry, and quite the opposite happens instead. Good thing he knows to not take it personally at those times. [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
My poor SO has -100% chance at succeeding to make me laugh at any of his jokes and puns when I'm tired and/or hangry, and quite the opposite happens instead. Good thing he knows to not take it personally at those times.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
I completely shut down, barely register what people are saying to me and become unresponsive. Which can be problematic because I can’t predict when this is going to happen and there have been a few times where people thought I was giving them the silent treatment. Sometimes I get irritable and moody on top of that. When I crash I crash hard.

On rare occasions I can appear drunk even when I’m stone cold sober.

If I’m in an insomniac phase there’s no noticeable difference because at that point tired has become part of my personality.

My ability to remember the spelling of simple words also tends to go when I’m tired, there have been many times where I’ve been trying to write when tired and forgotten how to spell ‘because’. Reading stuff I wrote late at night before sleep (especially if it was on my phone) can sometimes be like trying to decipher a drunk text. There was another notable incident where I decided to study German when tired, I somehow managed to forget the English word for onion (I’m English) but I remembered the German word and gave myself an identity crisis.
I completely shut down, barely register what people are saying to me and become unresponsive. Which can be problematic because I can’t predict when this is going to happen and there have been a few times where people thought I was giving them the silent treatment. Sometimes I get irritable and moody on top of that. When I crash I crash hard.

On rare occasions I can appear drunk even when I’m stone cold sober.

If I’m in an insomniac phase there’s no noticeable difference because at that point tired has become part of my personality.

My ability to remember the spelling of simple words also tends to go when I’m tired, there have been many times where I’ve been trying to write when tired and forgotten how to spell ‘because’. Reading stuff I wrote late at night before sleep (especially if it was on my phone) can sometimes be like trying to decipher a drunk text. There was another notable incident where I decided to study German when tired, I somehow managed to forget the English word for onion (I’m English) but I remembered the German word and gave myself an identity crisis.
tumblr_pquf5x7lT91soemy4_250.png 27 / ISTJ / NB / FR+8

I draw things!
Toyhouse
Tumblr
Twitter
Services Offering:
Coli grinding & fodder leveling
I tend to feel like I have no idea what I'm currently doing and just don't feel like getting up from where I'm sitting/laying.
I tend to feel like I have no idea what I'm currently doing and just don't feel like getting up from where I'm sitting/laying.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I google up "Most Cursed Images" and then laugh at them until it's hard to breathe. [size=2]Oops.[/size] I talk quite loudly. My responses are delayed. After all of this happens, then I sob and regret my choices... I don't like being tired. [emoji=fae deadpan size=2]
I google up "Most Cursed Images" and then laugh at them until it's hard to breathe.
Oops.

I talk quite loudly.

My responses are delayed.

After all of this happens, then I sob and regret my choices... I don't like being tired.
When I'm tired and with other people, I'll get 'sleep drunk.' If I try to do anything by myself, I'll start crying for no reason, even if I'm not sad.
When I'm tired and with other people, I'll get 'sleep drunk.' If I try to do anything by myself, I'll start crying for no reason, even if I'm not sad.
I'm just very, V E R Y annoyed
I'm just very, V E R Y annoyed
Me, but cooler.

I tend to become a lot more chatty (up until a certain point), won't be so inclined to worry about everything I say, and could probably be convinced to do something I wouldn't normally. Over thinker? Not anymore! As such, I tend to get a lot more creative bc the whole 'oh should I do that? I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't do that' thing I have goes away and I think things are great and I should 100% do it. I get some wack lore ideas and impulse buy dragons a lot, so I'm a lot more mindful now to not go onto the AH. Lore I just go for it really. If I can make sense of it in the morning? Great. If I can't? It's fine, just yeet that idea.

If I'm proper tired, though, I'm basically a vegetable. Don't know what I'm doing, don't really talk a lot, and what does pop out is utter gibberish.
Me, but cooler.

I tend to become a lot more chatty (up until a certain point), won't be so inclined to worry about everything I say, and could probably be convinced to do something I wouldn't normally. Over thinker? Not anymore! As such, I tend to get a lot more creative bc the whole 'oh should I do that? I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't do that' thing I have goes away and I think things are great and I should 100% do it. I get some wack lore ideas and impulse buy dragons a lot, so I'm a lot more mindful now to not go onto the AH. Lore I just go for it really. If I can make sense of it in the morning? Great. If I can't? It's fine, just yeet that idea.

If I'm proper tired, though, I'm basically a vegetable. Don't know what I'm doing, don't really talk a lot, and what does pop out is utter gibberish.
extra-candles-left.png
Apotheos
FR+8
She/Her
I have too many projects send help
My roommate once had a "conversation" with me when I was dozing in and out of wakefulness. She would tell me stories and quiz me on them, but because her words mixed with my dreams, my answers were complete nonsense. She got a real kick out of it, haha. That's only happened the one time, though. Most of the time, I'm either extra chatty or really slow. There's not usually an in between.
My roommate once had a "conversation" with me when I was dozing in and out of wakefulness. She would tell me stories and quiz me on them, but because her words mixed with my dreams, my answers were complete nonsense. She got a real kick out of it, haha. That's only happened the one time, though. Most of the time, I'm either extra chatty or really slow. There's not usually an in between.
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
I've heard from others that I'm just so incredibly mad and rude if I'm with someone. When it's night time and I'm getting tired I'm pretty somber and just wanna go to bed.

Apparently after waking up I just don't tolerate anything, especially if I was woken up by someone's voice rather than an alarm. Makes me 100x more mad. Don't really know when I started getting like this but if I have to be with someone in the morning I'm pretty cranky and might be super blunt about stuff
I've heard from others that I'm just so incredibly mad and rude if I'm with someone. When it's night time and I'm getting tired I'm pretty somber and just wanna go to bed.

Apparently after waking up I just don't tolerate anything, especially if I was woken up by someone's voice rather than an alarm. Makes me 100x more mad. Don't really know when I started getting like this but if I have to be with someone in the morning I'm pretty cranky and might be super blunt about stuff
ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16