Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are u like when ur tired
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16

D
E
A
D

D
E
A
D
ptw0bl0.gif qZKakbA.gif 3UGF311.gif rvJ6cwI.gif JY8fJkc.gif
I'm either adorably sleepy or true chaotic

if i wake up i roll over and lay in bed for twenty minutes
I'm either adorably sleepy or true chaotic

if i wake up i roll over and lay in bed for twenty minutes
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
cranky, sad/soft/nostalgic, or very calm. no in between
cranky, sad/soft/nostalgic, or very calm. no in between
more often that not, I'm surprisingly the same? Randomly happening Insomnia has you getting used to staying up for super long so- on rare occasions I become extra motivated to do literally everything but sometimes, as me and my friends call it, I get "high off sleep deprivation" and honestly I just mostly laugh at the stupidest things for 5 minutes and say painfully inappropriate things [emoji=coatl scared size=1] [s]and whoops, this threads a necro![/s]
more often that not, I'm surprisingly the same? Randomly happening Insomnia has you getting used to staying up for super long so-

on rare occasions I become extra motivated to do literally everything

but sometimes, as me and my friends call it, I get "high off sleep deprivation" and honestly I just mostly laugh at the stupidest things for 5 minutes and say painfully inappropriate things

and whoops, this threads a necro!
I have never drank alcohol. I hate it.
But last night my mom just... looked at me.
Then she said.
"You sound like you're drunk"
For a good 5 seconds all I could do was stand there and try to process what she said.

I had hesitated when I said "I am tired" by going "Iiiii..... am tired."
I have never drank alcohol. I hate it.
But last night my mom just... looked at me.
Then she said.
"You sound like you're drunk"
For a good 5 seconds all I could do was stand there and try to process what she said.

I had hesitated when I said "I am tired" by going "Iiiii..... am tired."
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
I have been described as drunk or either high when I am tired.

I am 17 with 2 AA parents in the household lmao
I have been described as drunk or either high when I am tired.

I am 17 with 2 AA parents in the household lmao
10944&p=57189.jpg10940&p=57185.jpg Lover of all things witchy n spooky 10940&p=57185.jpg10944&p=57189.jpg
I tend to get either very cranky or very anxious if I don’t sleep enough. I try to sleep as best as I can to avoid that.
I tend to get either very cranky or very anxious if I don’t sleep enough. I try to sleep as best as I can to avoid that.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
i'm tired almost all the time and it prevents me from really being active! but when i'm really really tired and half asleep i'll get super giggly, affectionate and wobbly and i won't be able to fully form thoughts or sentences! and then at some point i'll conk out super hard and snore really loud. sometimes though i'll just get really irritable and sad/upset. depends on why i'm tired i think!
i'm tired almost all the time and it prevents me from really being active! but when i'm really really tired and half asleep i'll get super giggly, affectionate and wobbly and i won't be able to fully form thoughts or sentences! and then at some point i'll conk out super hard and snore really loud. sometimes though i'll just get really irritable and sad/upset. depends on why i'm tired i think!
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
Funnily enough, I'm significantly more creative when I'm tired. I think it's because I'm just so out of it that my brain can flow freely, like I made a whole offline game about warrior cats clans in a haze yesterday while going in and out of sleep.

It's like a horribly misplaced super power.
Funnily enough, I'm significantly more creative when I'm tired. I think it's because I'm just so out of it that my brain can flow freely, like I made a whole offline game about warrior cats clans in a haze yesterday while going in and out of sleep.

It's like a horribly misplaced super power.
daom3l7-a0e9d769-2c15-438e-b477-777b75bab85b.gif
I’m either grumpy and irritable or giggly and out of it with much less of a filter than I usually have.
I’m either grumpy and irritable or giggly and out of it with much less of a filter than I usually have.
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16