Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | World of Warcraft!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Anduins
I haven't been able to get on yet, but if it is fun like people are saying I might have to try PvP
@Anduins
I haven't been able to get on yet, but if it is fun like people are saying I might have to try PvP
r7LsxK2.png
I’ve been playing since MoP, and same. I was starting to get bored with BfA too. My main is a Night Elf Windwalker Monk named Cathala. I’m working on leveling a Human Hunter and a Night Elf Demon Hunter.
I’ve been playing since MoP, and same. I was starting to get bored with BfA too. My main is a Night Elf Windwalker Monk named Cathala. I’m working on leveling a Human Hunter and a Night Elf Demon Hunter.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
I've been very on and off with WoW basically throughout my whole childhood. My dad's been playing it since the very beginning and has gotten me and my sister into it. Started back again at the start of Legion, and then stopped because I wanted to focus on school. But I really got back into things at the start of BfA as a Voild Elf Mistweaver Monk. I used play disc priests before their big update, now I'm not sure how to play them anymore lol.

This new patch was a real game saver though, for now at least. Pretty much this entire expansion has been a bit of a drag. I've been in and out of guilds constantly, I've been in at least 3-4 guilds because they all kept falling apart due to disinterest in the content. The guild I'm in right now is barely hanging on. We've recently transferred to Stormrage so I'm hoping we'll pick things up soon (I was initially from Stormrage, but this guild paid for my first transfer. And then they wanted to move so I'm like :^))))))))) ).

I don't think this expansion is as bad as everybody says it is. It just gets boring when you've finished everything so early and just doing the same content every single week, and I'm sure that can be said with every expansion. There's just this small period of time where you've got nothing to do but grind materials and such. What really kept me going was my guild (and raids). Without 'em I definitely would have quit a while ago.

I've been really enjoying the storyline and cinematics on the Alliance side though. Jaina's storyline had me tearing up a bit. Especially with how she blames everything on herself and how certain events still haunt her to this day.
I've been very on and off with WoW basically throughout my whole childhood. My dad's been playing it since the very beginning and has gotten me and my sister into it. Started back again at the start of Legion, and then stopped because I wanted to focus on school. But I really got back into things at the start of BfA as a Voild Elf Mistweaver Monk. I used play disc priests before their big update, now I'm not sure how to play them anymore lol.

This new patch was a real game saver though, for now at least. Pretty much this entire expansion has been a bit of a drag. I've been in and out of guilds constantly, I've been in at least 3-4 guilds because they all kept falling apart due to disinterest in the content. The guild I'm in right now is barely hanging on. We've recently transferred to Stormrage so I'm hoping we'll pick things up soon (I was initially from Stormrage, but this guild paid for my first transfer. And then they wanted to move so I'm like :^))))))))) ).

I don't think this expansion is as bad as everybody says it is. It just gets boring when you've finished everything so early and just doing the same content every single week, and I'm sure that can be said with every expansion. There's just this small period of time where you've got nothing to do but grind materials and such. What really kept me going was my guild (and raids). Without 'em I definitely would have quit a while ago.

I've been really enjoying the storyline and cinematics on the Alliance side though. Jaina's storyline had me tearing up a bit. Especially with how she blames everything on herself and how certain events still haunt her to this day.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
*causally hides my WoW fandragons*

I've been playing since late Vanilla, though I watched my mother play before I got my own account. I haven't ever truly quit the game, though there are periods of time where I can't pay for my sub until I'm able to get money.

I started with hunter, but the class fantasy has been,,,, pretty decimated the past few expansions to the point where it's no longer fun for me lmao I still have the character, because she was my first and there's no way I'd delete her, but I definitely don't play her as my main anymore -- something that's been taken over by my druid.

This xpac isn't as bad as everyone whines about, just like how Pandaria was really great, and Legion was good as well. But I also can't really say anything, because I don't ever care about endgame content, which is why most people complain. Pathfinder achievements, however, make me want to stab multiple people

I started on Horde, but I've since taken characters on both sides, so I'm rather impartial to the whole "war" part of Warcraft (and I tbh have been since the end of Wrath). The faction war is pretty much just a slap-fight in the back of mom's van, and we pause every time she tells us to stop (before starting again moments later). Which makes me curious about what they're going to do in the future, especially with the new "Crossroads" cinematic and what it implies.
*causally hides my WoW fandragons*

I've been playing since late Vanilla, though I watched my mother play before I got my own account. I haven't ever truly quit the game, though there are periods of time where I can't pay for my sub until I'm able to get money.

I started with hunter, but the class fantasy has been,,,, pretty decimated the past few expansions to the point where it's no longer fun for me lmao I still have the character, because she was my first and there's no way I'd delete her, but I definitely don't play her as my main anymore -- something that's been taken over by my druid.

This xpac isn't as bad as everyone whines about, just like how Pandaria was really great, and Legion was good as well. But I also can't really say anything, because I don't ever care about endgame content, which is why most people complain. Pathfinder achievements, however, make me want to stab multiple people

I started on Horde, but I've since taken characters on both sides, so I'm rather impartial to the whole "war" part of Warcraft (and I tbh have been since the end of Wrath). The faction war is pretty much just a slap-fight in the back of mom's van, and we pause every time she tells us to stop (before starting again moments later). Which makes me curious about what they're going to do in the future, especially with the new "Crossroads" cinematic and what it implies.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@GalaxyGirl67
When you get the chance you should try! The pvp event is a random world quest you get while in warmode and it goes on for 45 minutes(?)!!

@RabidWhovian
Oh I'm also working on leveling a human hunter! What spec are you doing :0c I'm currently doing Marksman on my girl ^^

@Amorah
My priest used to be disc! I switched to holy a while back and stick with it because I kinda fell in love with the spec ^^;
Hope your experience with your current guild goes well!!! Sounds like you're kinda having a rough time with it right now D:
And yeah it's not that terrible but it's really repetitive and gets boring quite easily. I've also been raiding to have something to do! Pvp takes up most of my free time though
And same!! I love the story that's happening in the alliances side in this expac, I feel really bad for jaina

@Nicolas
Oh I also have WoW fandragons!! They're kinda taking over my lair ^^;
And same! My mom sparked my interest in the game! The only times I couldn't play is when we couldn't afford sub every month, and I kinda missed out on the whole 12th year anniversary as I do not have that achieve while having all the other anniversary ones D:
And like I said to Amorah, it's not bad! Honestly WoD wasn't even that bad as an expansion, I actually might go back to quest and get pathfinder one of these days and try to enjoy it! (I don't have a fun time questing usually so it's hard)to
I was always alliance before legion and only switched over bc I wanted to try something different! I main both factions now because of my lightforged draenei priest. I may be named Anduin,, but I truly do hate the war faction. It's not nice!!! I just want the war to stop! Maybe one day Blizz will have the horde and alliance actually work together peacefully in an impactful way.
@GalaxyGirl67
When you get the chance you should try! The pvp event is a random world quest you get while in warmode and it goes on for 45 minutes(?)!!

@RabidWhovian
Oh I'm also working on leveling a human hunter! What spec are you doing :0c I'm currently doing Marksman on my girl ^^

@Amorah
My priest used to be disc! I switched to holy a while back and stick with it because I kinda fell in love with the spec ^^;
Hope your experience with your current guild goes well!!! Sounds like you're kinda having a rough time with it right now D:
And yeah it's not that terrible but it's really repetitive and gets boring quite easily. I've also been raiding to have something to do! Pvp takes up most of my free time though
And same!! I love the story that's happening in the alliances side in this expac, I feel really bad for jaina

@Nicolas
Oh I also have WoW fandragons!! They're kinda taking over my lair ^^;
And same! My mom sparked my interest in the game! The only times I couldn't play is when we couldn't afford sub every month, and I kinda missed out on the whole 12th year anniversary as I do not have that achieve while having all the other anniversary ones D:
And like I said to Amorah, it's not bad! Honestly WoD wasn't even that bad as an expansion, I actually might go back to quest and get pathfinder one of these days and try to enjoy it! (I don't have a fun time questing usually so it's hard)to
I was always alliance before legion and only switched over bc I wanted to try something different! I main both factions now because of my lightforged draenei priest. I may be named Anduin,, but I truly do hate the war faction. It's not nice!!! I just want the war to stop! Maybe one day Blizz will have the horde and alliance actually work together peacefully in an impactful way.
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
@Anduins Beastmaster. I’m a sucker for cool creatures haha
@Anduins Beastmaster. I’m a sucker for cool creatures haha
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@Anduins
i also missed the core hound anniversary because of no sub at the time, i'm still very unhappy about it lmao
@Anduins
i also missed the core hound anniversary because of no sub at the time, i'm still very unhappy about it lmao
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@Anduins I love WoW! Like you I've played on and off since I was young (but I made my first character when I was 8 during Vanilla). Do you remember what you very first character was? My sub isn't active currently but I have played some during BfA and am considering resubing soon, haha.

As for my favorite expac I'll always have a soft spot for WotLK and can't wait for Classic realms. I never played MoP when it was the current expac, though, so I don't have much of an opinion on it.
@Anduins I love WoW! Like you I've played on and off since I was young (but I made my first character when I was 8 during Vanilla). Do you remember what you very first character was? My sub isn't active currently but I have played some during BfA and am considering resubing soon, haha.

As for my favorite expac I'll always have a soft spot for WotLK and can't wait for Classic realms. I never played MoP when it was the current expac, though, so I don't have much of an opinion on it.
tumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.png tumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.pngtumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.pngtumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.png tumblr_pdhmtwCqZp1xpp0t6o6_100.png
[img]https://imgur.com/P3k6IFS.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vc1Lxd4.png[/img] My brother forced me to play a nightborne.
P3k6IFS.pngVc1Lxd4.png

My brother forced me to play a nightborne.
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
I’ve been playing WoW on and off since late Wrath. I am unfortunately another Bfa unsubber, but I also still keep tabs on the story and I’ll probably resub when it starts kicking up again. I have a big theory that the next expansion is going to be undead based in some way (all the Lich King hints and all the fatalities that occur during a huge faction battle like BFA is a great set up) so I’ll easily resub for the next expac at least.
Like other people, I mainly quit because it got kind of monotonous, and also because my server has been a bit dead.
I main an arcane mage, but I also have a BM hunter because I’m addicted to collecting rare pets. Currently have all of the spirit beasts except for Gara because I’m too lazy to do the quest :P
I’ve been playing WoW on and off since late Wrath. I am unfortunately another Bfa unsubber, but I also still keep tabs on the story and I’ll probably resub when it starts kicking up again. I have a big theory that the next expansion is going to be undead based in some way (all the Lich King hints and all the fatalities that occur during a huge faction battle like BFA is a great set up) so I’ll easily resub for the next expac at least.
Like other people, I mainly quit because it got kind of monotonous, and also because my server has been a bit dead.
I main an arcane mage, but I also have a BM hunter because I’m addicted to collecting rare pets. Currently have all of the spirit beasts except for Gara because I’m too lazy to do the quest :P
BXCXKs1.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6