Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weirdest phobias...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have never been fond of piercings of any kind, even your most basic ear piercing.
There is one type of piercing in particular that has horrified me to the point of dry-heaving. I'm not sure what they are called and there is no way I am looking it up, but the piercings criss-cross up the length of the spine like shoelaces. Normally, I have a very tough stomach but that was a sight I never want to see again.
I have never been fond of piercings of any kind, even your most basic ear piercing.
There is one type of piercing in particular that has horrified me to the point of dry-heaving. I'm not sure what they are called and there is no way I am looking it up, but the piercings criss-cross up the length of the spine like shoelaces. Normally, I have a very tough stomach but that was a sight I never want to see again.
23826.png7103.png23828.png
just... just... coffee tables. Their corners will perpetually hurt me after that time I *cough cough* bRoKe mY ToEs on one
just... just... coffee tables. Their corners will perpetually hurt me after that time I *cough cough* bRoKe mY ToEs on one
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
I once watched an episode of either goosebumps or RL Stine's... but it was a bunch of kids who ended up getting eaten by a mascot suit... God, I was scarred for days. My school actually had a mascot with a costume so when I saw it the next day... It wasn't very pretty.
I once watched an episode of either goosebumps or RL Stine's... but it was a bunch of kids who ended up getting eaten by a mascot suit... God, I was scarred for days. My school actually had a mascot with a costume so when I saw it the next day... It wasn't very pretty.
Lawful Neutral, FR Time +3, He/Him/His, ENFP-T, Syltherin, Scorpio, Scorsci, Avid Lover Of All Skydancers and Spirals
i have a crippling fear of mold aha. all fungi gives me the creeps but mold is something i cant stand
it doesnt help that the cafeteria at my school often has moldy food, especially cheese and i ended up eating it once (dont worry i threw it back up immediately so i was fine) and my friends will find one of the moldy things and chase me with it. at least its always in packages when they do it, thats more tolerable i guess lol
i dont mind, its funny in the end because i imagine what i must look like when i freak out and try to scoot away despite there being no space

im also terrified of people throwing up, i cant stand it

oh, forgot to mention it but i also have trypophobia and im terrified of bugs!! terrible combo!! you can only imagine how i feel about bot flies
i have a crippling fear of mold aha. all fungi gives me the creeps but mold is something i cant stand
it doesnt help that the cafeteria at my school often has moldy food, especially cheese and i ended up eating it once (dont worry i threw it back up immediately so i was fine) and my friends will find one of the moldy things and chase me with it. at least its always in packages when they do it, thats more tolerable i guess lol
i dont mind, its funny in the end because i imagine what i must look like when i freak out and try to scoot away despite there being no space

im also terrified of people throwing up, i cant stand it

oh, forgot to mention it but i also have trypophobia and im terrified of bugs!! terrible combo!! you can only imagine how i feel about bot flies
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
I have a weird phobia of droplet sounds going slower and slower.

You know what a leaking faucet sounds like, right? *Drop, drop, drop, drop, drop*

Well my phobia is this: *Drop, drop, drop,.. drop,.... drop,....... drop,............ drop,..................... drop-*

It feels like time is slowing to a crawl an it gives me the shivers. I just freeze on the spot and stare until something snaps me out of it.
I have a weird phobia of droplet sounds going slower and slower.

You know what a leaking faucet sounds like, right? *Drop, drop, drop, drop, drop*

Well my phobia is this: *Drop, drop, drop,.. drop,.... drop,....... drop,............ drop,..................... drop-*

It feels like time is slowing to a crawl an it gives me the shivers. I just freeze on the spot and stare until something snaps me out of it.
@IcarusInks

My weird phobia would be finding out that all of my saved game data on all of my games were erased. :/ Many would call this a phobia others not so.

Another phobia would be waking up and walking down the stairs, but sometimes feel like someone is watching me.... Only happens at night time. ;-; Yes I hate going up and down stairs. I always hold onto the railing with both hands, normally going up it though.
@IcarusInks

My weird phobia would be finding out that all of my saved game data on all of my games were erased. :/ Many would call this a phobia others not so.

Another phobia would be waking up and walking down the stairs, but sometimes feel like someone is watching me.... Only happens at night time. ;-; Yes I hate going up and down stairs. I always hold onto the railing with both hands, normally going up it though.
I fear only one thing, boats
I fear only one thing, boats
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
I'm afraid of commercials... and I'm not just talking about scary ones.

There was a commercial that ran when I was younger where a dude was cleaning inside an aquarium and rocking out to music, he accidentally hit the glass with his mop handle and it started to crack, he held onto it and looked towards a guy in a wheel chair who quickly wheeled out'a there like 'heck naw fam'.

As he looked back to the glass, a shark came up to it, and then it faded to black and had the name of a glass company or something... absolutely horrified child me and still freaks me out to this day even thinking about it... no joke you can find this commercial on Youtube to verify, I'm not gonna go searching for it but, I did once just to see if I was accurate in it's existence.

I also have a phobia of fake paws... the things they use IN commercials to show dogs and cats and whatever holding things like a person... I HATE those, they creep me out in an uncanny valley kind of way.

I mean if we're talkin' weird, I am verified proof of bein' weird xD
I'm afraid of commercials... and I'm not just talking about scary ones.

There was a commercial that ran when I was younger where a dude was cleaning inside an aquarium and rocking out to music, he accidentally hit the glass with his mop handle and it started to crack, he held onto it and looked towards a guy in a wheel chair who quickly wheeled out'a there like 'heck naw fam'.

As he looked back to the glass, a shark came up to it, and then it faded to black and had the name of a glass company or something... absolutely horrified child me and still freaks me out to this day even thinking about it... no joke you can find this commercial on Youtube to verify, I'm not gonna go searching for it but, I did once just to see if I was accurate in it's existence.

I also have a phobia of fake paws... the things they use IN commercials to show dogs and cats and whatever holding things like a person... I HATE those, they creep me out in an uncanny valley kind of way.

I mean if we're talkin' weird, I am verified proof of bein' weird xD
iedrmq.png
I'm scared of chickpeas... @QueenKatoe can confirm

Edit: But I'm totally fine with hummus

Second Edit: I have a fear of needles but I want a lot of tats
I'm scared of chickpeas... @QueenKatoe can confirm

Edit: But I'm totally fine with hummus

Second Edit: I have a fear of needles but I want a lot of tats
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
I'm terrified of cockroaches, and that fear is magnified to the nth degree if they're FLYING cockroaches. (One time I was opening my bedroom door to go inside and a cockroach fell RIGHT ON MY FACE and I just about died on the spot asdngfjkrgnkefgr)

I'm also pretty heckin scared of large moths and spiders, and I have a healthy fear of centipedes too ever since one of them once bit me on my toe. The pain from that was indescribable to say the least. :'D
I'm terrified of cockroaches, and that fear is magnified to the nth degree if they're FLYING cockroaches. (One time I was opening my bedroom door to go inside and a cockroach fell RIGHT ON MY FACE and I just about died on the spot asdngfjkrgnkefgr)

I'm also pretty heckin scared of large moths and spiders, and I have a healthy fear of centipedes too ever since one of them once bit me on my toe. The pain from that was indescribable to say the least. :'D
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10