Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whatcha gonna be for Halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A witch/vampire hunter thing! Honestly depends on which dress I wear
A witch/vampire hunter thing! Honestly depends on which dress I wear
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@starshiny

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye
@starshiny

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye
for me I was originally be a un-dead Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club but I decided to not try to be too scary for the kids since I am going to be handing out candy. so I am just going to be using my fursuit of my Angel dragon Glow and then put some Halloween accessories on it.
for me I was originally be a un-dead Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club but I decided to not try to be too scary for the kids since I am going to be handing out candy. so I am just going to be using my fursuit of my Angel dragon Glow and then put some Halloween accessories on it.
Me and two friends are gonna be the Hex Girls!
Me and two friends are gonna be the Hex Girls!
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
So unfortionately I work on Halloween, but I work at a library and a lot of the other workers there love halloween too, so I'm gonna wear one of these hats to work that day. [img]https://sep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-130817123929166/rainbow-squid-hat-4.jpg[/img]
So unfortionately I work on Halloween, but I work at a library and a lot of the other workers there love halloween too, so I'm gonna wear one of these hats to work that day.

rainbow-squid-hat-4.jpg
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7fb90e8d68f8ba7d9ebacce0ebca739f/tumblr_okkdkgXCgg1u2x2ajo1_1280.jpg[/img] Komali is such a good boye that I'm going to be him for Halloween
tumblr_okkdkgXCgg1u2x2ajo1_1280.jpg
Komali is such a good boye that I'm going to be him for Halloween
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@FreeToFly Cheaper option that doesnt ruin a sheet. Just wear clothes and claim to be a streaker on strike. ITs what im doing.
@FreeToFly Cheaper option that doesnt ruin a sheet. Just wear clothes and claim to be a streaker on strike. ITs what im doing.
The last thing on my list of things to do is try dying
If you wanna live forever, then you will die trying.
I’m gonna be a deer!! :D
I’m gonna be a deer!! :D
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
MIKAN FROM DANGANRONPA

so hyped!! My best friend is going as human!monokuma so its perf uwu
MIKAN FROM DANGANRONPA

so hyped!! My best friend is going as human!monokuma so its perf uwu
Uq1cq4S.png
I'm going to be a dragon! Go FR :D
I'm going to be a dragon! Go FR :D
Check out my co-owned Wings of Fire themed hatchery! Z1mj4pe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7