Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whatcha gonna be for Halloween?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm going as a haunted doll! Since I'm actually trash at makeup, I'm gonna be an hour late to trick-or-treating cause my mom works that day and she's going to do my makeup. I'm planning to draw hinges on my legs with eyeliner though. I'm using a pink frilly dress.

I've always loved Halloween, which is why I aspire to be a cosplayer one day :')
I'm going as a haunted doll! Since I'm actually trash at makeup, I'm gonna be an hour late to trick-or-treating cause my mom works that day and she's going to do my makeup. I'm planning to draw hinges on my legs with eyeliner though. I'm using a pink frilly dress.

I've always loved Halloween, which is why I aspire to be a cosplayer one day :')
Hello LGBT Community
I have no idea. I'm just handing out candy.
I have no idea. I'm just handing out candy.
I'll be handing out candy as Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls! But in my area, some towns do their trick-or-treat night before the 31st, so I'll be going with my girlfriend and her kid on the 30th as a zombie (because I love doing gore makeup, and the kid's going as Ash from Evil Dead, so he needs some props to pretend to slice up with his toy chainsaw).
I'll be handing out candy as Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls! But in my area, some towns do their trick-or-treat night before the 31st, so I'll be going with my girlfriend and her kid on the 30th as a zombie (because I love doing gore makeup, and the kid's going as Ash from Evil Dead, so he needs some props to pretend to slice up with his toy chainsaw).
An emo mummy ripoff Zack
An emo mummy ripoff Zack
JVh11Ww.png
I'm going to be Yennefer from the Witcher. I get to help hand out candy and such at work so I gotta go hardcore.
I'm going to be Yennefer from the Witcher. I get to help hand out candy and such at work so I gotta go hardcore.
A PikaWitch! (Finally came up for a name for it. XD) Pretty much have a cute as heck Pikachu dress with Pikachus on it dressed up for Halloween. A corset, and a cute as heck witch hat...

Imma nerd.
A PikaWitch! (Finally came up for a name for it. XD) Pretty much have a cute as heck Pikachu dress with Pikachus on it dressed up for Halloween. A corset, and a cute as heck witch hat...

Imma nerd.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
A lil demon
A lil demon
beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice
beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
at some point i took to sticking bones on my face and calling it a costume [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d96a914bd75cca5ae1402db05f4700ec.png[/img] evenin' lads
at some point i took to sticking bones on my face and calling it a costume

d96a914bd75cca5ae1402db05f4700ec.png
evenin' lads
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
i'll just be putting on a batwings headband and say i'm going as a bat
i'll just be putting on a batwings headband and say i'm going as a bat
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7