Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst tv shows?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
breadwinners
breadwinners
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Glee, the big bang theory, mr. robot, my little pony, new girl, once upon a time, agents of s.h.i.e.l.d, the walking dead... I could go on.
Glee, the big bang theory, mr. robot, my little pony, new girl, once upon a time, agents of s.h.i.e.l.d, the walking dead... I could go on.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
“I didn’t know I was Pregnant” and “Freaky Eaters” because both of those shows make me super paranoid
“I didn’t know I was Pregnant” and “Freaky Eaters” because both of those shows make me super paranoid
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-04-21 11:46:16" ] Paw Patrol (Nick Jr.): Uses the good dogs against evil cats stereotype [/quote] I always hated that stereotype.
buggy101 wrote on 2018-04-21 11:46:16:
Paw Patrol (Nick Jr.): Uses the good dogs against evil cats stereotype

I always hated that stereotype.
pillar_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpk.png UAT09Os.gifpillar_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpp.png
Anyone here remember Super Duper Sumos?

I wish I didn't remember.
Anyone here remember Super Duper Sumos?

I wish I didn't remember.
eg1jZa2.png
[quote name="Chronosplit" date="2018-04-23 07:48:27" ] There was a very short lived spinoff to extreme couponing named "greatest cheapstakes" or whatever. This show was the most disgusting I've seen on television. It's been a while and I've done some repression of this stuff, but I distinctly remember someone recycling toilet water for consumption. And not in the manner that would make it drinkable. [/quote] oh i think i saw part of that show it was the one where they reused paper towels and there was a couple that had a date or romantic dinner at... mc donalds and i think there was a wedding ring made of foil and something different (idk if it was the same show or not) was someone who would take food that was thrown out by stores (as in going into dumpsters to get it) and make meals out of it (it wasnt rotten and the meat was still sealed but it is still nope) like they were trying to make a point about food waste but the show also had a "dont try this at home" warning (since the person was able to make a meal for a dinner party to the point that ppl were surprised when she revealed the truth, and also it looked like a harmless meal) also if popee the performer wasnt so funny i would list it here -the bad animation complements the surreal nature of the show very well -some parts wouldnt be as funny if the animation wasnt terrible -like the old version of bizarre er cartoons where it was funny bc it was terrible and funny but the new version actually has good art(as in they hired actual artists and actual animators)which gave it a more comic book feel that removed a lot of the absurdity, making it less funny and seeming more like an adult swim cartoon (thankfully they added viral video compilations that helped make up for it)(they also had to add surrealistic elements to the cartoons to make them funnier, and mainly cartoons of situations that are already funny would be funny instead of all the cartoons like in the old version)
Chronosplit wrote on 2018-04-23 07:48:27:
There was a very short lived spinoff to extreme couponing named "greatest cheapstakes" or whatever.

This show was the most disgusting I've seen on television. It's been a while and I've done some repression of this stuff, but I distinctly remember someone recycling toilet water for consumption. And not in the manner that would make it drinkable.

oh i think i saw part of that show

it was the one where they reused paper towels and there was a couple that had a date or romantic dinner at... mc donalds
and i think there was a wedding ring made of foil

and something different (idk if it was the same show or not) was someone who would take food that was thrown out by stores (as in going into dumpsters to get it) and make meals out of it (it wasnt rotten and the meat was still sealed but it is still nope)
like they were trying to make a point about food waste but the show also had a "dont try this at home" warning (since the person was able to make a meal for a dinner party to the point that ppl were surprised when she revealed the truth, and also it looked like a harmless meal)

also if popee the performer wasnt so funny i would list it here
-the bad animation complements the surreal nature of the show very well
-some parts wouldnt be as funny if the animation wasnt terrible
-like the old version of bizarre er cartoons where it was funny bc it was terrible and funny but the new version actually has good art(as in they hired actual artists and actual animators)which gave it a more comic book feel that removed a lot of the absurdity, making it less funny and seeming more like an adult swim cartoon (thankfully they added viral video compilations that helped make up for it)(they also had to add surrealistic elements to the cartoons to make them funnier, and mainly cartoons of situations that are already funny would be funny instead of all the cartoons like in the old version)
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Monsters inside me

My mom always watched it when I was little, I was so paranoid I had parasites that I had to go through therapy and get anxiety medication lmao
Monsters inside me

My mom always watched it when I was little, I was so paranoid I had parasites that I had to go through therapy and get anxiety medication lmao
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
keeping up with the kardashians. my mom and sister watch it. it enrages me and i feel like i drop a good bit of IQ points every time i see those morons flouncing around with the fake lips empty heads.
keeping up with the kardashians. my mom and sister watch it. it enrages me and i feel like i drop a good bit of IQ points every time i see those morons flouncing around with the fake lips empty heads.
brokenbottlesig.png
radical.png
Farscape.

Yes, I know it's a 'classic' (according to my friend anyway) and I run the risk of catching choice words from any fans present, but....

The protagonist is unlikable, the other characters vary between 'meh' and 'why do you exist', and from what I've seen the humour is cheap. I would wonder if it's meant to be a show for kids or teens, but I don't think it is. So, maybe it's meant to be a parody, but it's not funny and as a sci-fi show, I can't take it seriously.

I die a little inside every time a broadcasting company decides to show it again.

I also hate all celebrity reality shows (and just most reality shows) with all of my soul. If they're not educational, funny, or Hunted I don't want to know.
Farscape.

Yes, I know it's a 'classic' (according to my friend anyway) and I run the risk of catching choice words from any fans present, but....

The protagonist is unlikable, the other characters vary between 'meh' and 'why do you exist', and from what I've seen the humour is cheap. I would wonder if it's meant to be a show for kids or teens, but I don't think it is. So, maybe it's meant to be a parody, but it's not funny and as a sci-fi show, I can't take it seriously.

I die a little inside every time a broadcasting company decides to show it again.

I also hate all celebrity reality shows (and just most reality shows) with all of my soul. If they're not educational, funny, or Hunted I don't want to know.
2LHRMay.png
CHOWDER I've only seen about 2 minutes of the show while I was sick and looking for something to watch, it felt like an acid trip and the amount of screaming was not pleasant.

13 Reasons Why I get why people like this show, it seems to be well written; but I personally can't watch it because I find it too sad/depressing. Despite how many friends keep recommending it to me.

Rick and Morty. Now, I'm all for people liking this show, don't get me wrong. They can like what they please. However personally I can't stand it, the voices drive me up the wall.

AMERICAN HORROR STORY. The ever so slight shake of the camera makes me feel ill and I can't stand to watch it because of that.
CHOWDER I've only seen about 2 minutes of the show while I was sick and looking for something to watch, it felt like an acid trip and the amount of screaming was not pleasant.

13 Reasons Why I get why people like this show, it seems to be well written; but I personally can't watch it because I find it too sad/depressing. Despite how many friends keep recommending it to me.

Rick and Morty. Now, I'm all for people liking this show, don't get me wrong. They can like what they please. However personally I can't stand it, the voices drive me up the wall.

AMERICAN HORROR STORY. The ever so slight shake of the camera makes me feel ill and I can't stand to watch it because of that.
vcwdnl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9