Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst tv shows?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What's the worst tv show you can think of?
What's the worst tv show you can think of?
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Teen Titans GO for obvious reasons.
Teen Titans GO for obvious reasons.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Almost Naked Animals... that title should say it all, really
Almost Naked Animals... that title should say it all, really
xk7ymDQ.png
Dr. Phil
Dr. Phil

ZYkUXZ0.png
Plague
Hatchery

Featured
Dragon:
84953628.png
@Candlelit97

TEEN TITANS NO!!!
@Candlelit97

TEEN TITANS NO!!!

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
@gazehound

My parents used to watch Rick & Morty. I'm ok with the show, really. We all have different opinions.

(P.S.: I didn't know you had a furaffinity, and you're basically the first FR player I've encountered that has one! Though I'm not sure of making an FA account anytime soon, because I know very well that there's a lot of nsfw content on there. Sorry if this is off-topic, I just felt like making a quick note about it.)
@gazehound

My parents used to watch Rick & Morty. I'm ok with the show, really. We all have different opinions.

(P.S.: I didn't know you had a furaffinity, and you're basically the first FR player I've encountered that has one! Though I'm not sure of making an FA account anytime soon, because I know very well that there's a lot of nsfw content on there. Sorry if this is off-topic, I just felt like making a quick note about it.)

[All of my social media]
The Cleveland Show

It's not the most horrible show I can think of, in fact I'd pay no attention to it if it weren't for the fact that's it's responsible for the death of one of the best TV shows, King of the Hill. For that reason, it's definitely the worst in my list.
The Cleveland Show

It's not the most horrible show I can think of, in fact I'd pay no attention to it if it weren't for the fact that's it's responsible for the death of one of the best TV shows, King of the Hill. For that reason, it's definitely the worst in my list.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
16 and pregnant ... that show made me yell the first time I saw it.
16 and pregnant ... that show made me yell the first time I saw it.
Want some really cool resin art?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2378980/1#post_2378980
I didn't know I was pregnant....HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOU'RE PREGNANT?!

And then shows like the bachelor or bachelorette. GAWD I just want to scream at these people. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH BESIDES THE MONEY?! Go date someone online, geez. And stop being so fricken emotional. IT'S A TV SHOW. /)_-;;;;;;
I didn't know I was pregnant....HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOU'RE PREGNANT?!

And then shows like the bachelor or bachelorette. GAWD I just want to scream at these people. WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH BESIDES THE MONEY?! Go date someone online, geez. And stop being so fricken emotional. IT'S A TV SHOW. /)_-;;;;;;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
... Don't hate me but I really don't care for Steven Universe. My personal opinion XD
... Don't hate me but I really don't care for Steven Universe. My personal opinion XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9