Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst tv shows?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Undercover Boss.

New employee arrives, never mind the fact that the employee is surrounded by cameramen and boom mike guys...

Employees are quick to tell the new hire about their terrible lives. "I have thirteen kids and they're all dying of brain cancer, I'm a single mom working nine jobs, also I live in a cardboard shoebox on the railroad tracks, with radioactive roaches"

These three employees with incredibly miserable lives are given a second chance at life by the generous CEO. The other nine and a half million employees of the company can suffer, I guess.

The only good thing to come out of this show was that Star Wars-themed spoof that SNL did where Kylo Ren went undercover on Starkiller Base. Mostly because it spawned some hilarious memes.

Undercover Boss.

New employee arrives, never mind the fact that the employee is surrounded by cameramen and boom mike guys...

Employees are quick to tell the new hire about their terrible lives. "I have thirteen kids and they're all dying of brain cancer, I'm a single mom working nine jobs, also I live in a cardboard shoebox on the railroad tracks, with radioactive roaches"

These three employees with incredibly miserable lives are given a second chance at life by the generous CEO. The other nine and a half million employees of the company can suffer, I guess.

The only good thing to come out of this show was that Star Wars-themed spoof that SNL did where Kylo Ren went undercover on Starkiller Base. Mostly because it spawned some hilarious memes.

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I used to LOVE SpongeBob (like, too much for my own good) and I still do, but the newer episodes... They're still good but not as good as they used to be. (Most of the new things on Nickelodeon are terrible in my opinion, older Nick cartoons rocked)

also I despise Teen Titans GO!, along with a lot of Cartoon Network shows
I used to LOVE SpongeBob (like, too much for my own good) and I still do, but the newer episodes... They're still good but not as good as they used to be. (Most of the new things on Nickelodeon are terrible in my opinion, older Nick cartoons rocked)

also I despise Teen Titans GO!, along with a lot of Cartoon Network shows
63fea8O.png.. rudi
he/she
minor
fr+3 (est)
advAsr3.png.Gr15mqs.png.wUSuH39.png.ui5ZgY1.png.AzWEmYL.png
most sitcoms and all reality tv tbh

I'm a horrible tv snob though, I don't really watch any network tv anymore
most sitcoms and all reality tv tbh

I'm a horrible tv snob though, I don't really watch any network tv anymore
wpEE9mo.png
this show was just so bad and so disgusting I couldn't even make it past the first episode
this show was just so bad and so disgusting I couldn't even make it past the first episode
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
I don't watch a lot of TV really.
My least favourite shows are Stephen Universe and Game of Thrones though. They aren't bad shows, but they're not for me and they're seriously overrated in my opinion. Although to be fair I probably was never going to give SU a fair chance after what its rabid fan base did to me.

As for the absolute worst.
In my opinion the absolute worst show that I can think of is Jersey Shore and any of its numerous knockoffs. I don't understand the appeal of watching a house full of jerks be jerks to each other. And it's obviously scripted too which just makes it even worse.
I don't watch a lot of TV really.
My least favourite shows are Stephen Universe and Game of Thrones though. They aren't bad shows, but they're not for me and they're seriously overrated in my opinion. Although to be fair I probably was never going to give SU a fair chance after what its rabid fan base did to me.

As for the absolute worst.
In my opinion the absolute worst show that I can think of is Jersey Shore and any of its numerous knockoffs. I don't understand the appeal of watching a house full of jerks be jerks to each other. And it's obviously scripted too which just makes it even worse.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Big Bang Theory
Teen Titans GO
Steven Universe
Big Bang Theory
Teen Titans GO
Steven Universe
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
I have an ongoing vendetta against "Wife Swap" and all its mutant offspring.

So to get my hella pretentiousness out of the way, reality TV's where we watch people be awful and leave awful lives so we can feel good about ourselves. Sort of a 21st century freakshow, I guess. Blech out the gate.

Then you add in the bit where you take some kids' mom/dude's wife away for x period of time and replace her with a stranger. It's faked, yeah, but the idea and its underpinnings (Swap wives, see if the grass is greener! Hey, now your mom's a stranger!) supplies further blech.

Then those two awful blechflavors get mixed. The appeal of the show is seeing how sh*tty other families are. Some of that stuff approaches child abuse, and it's just served up on a lukewarm platter so people can point and say "hey, I treat my kids better than that! I'm practically parent of the year!" I don't want to get overdramatic, but I don't like seeing that sh*t normalized.
I have an ongoing vendetta against "Wife Swap" and all its mutant offspring.

So to get my hella pretentiousness out of the way, reality TV's where we watch people be awful and leave awful lives so we can feel good about ourselves. Sort of a 21st century freakshow, I guess. Blech out the gate.

Then you add in the bit where you take some kids' mom/dude's wife away for x period of time and replace her with a stranger. It's faked, yeah, but the idea and its underpinnings (Swap wives, see if the grass is greener! Hey, now your mom's a stranger!) supplies further blech.

Then those two awful blechflavors get mixed. The appeal of the show is seeing how sh*tty other families are. Some of that stuff approaches child abuse, and it's just served up on a lukewarm platter so people can point and say "hey, I treat my kids better than that! I'm practically parent of the year!" I don't want to get overdramatic, but I don't like seeing that sh*t normalized.
cL9yafY.gif
Let's see here... Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, Teen Titans Go, Pickle and Peanut, Mighty Magiswords, Right Now Kapow, Two More Eggs, Problem Solverz, the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs cartoon, all of Nick and Disney's sitcoms...

I'd name more, but then we'd be here all day.
Let's see here... Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, Teen Titans Go, Pickle and Peanut, Mighty Magiswords, Right Now Kapow, Two More Eggs, Problem Solverz, the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs cartoon, all of Nick and Disney's sitcoms...

I'd name more, but then we'd be here all day.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Game of Thrones. They ruined a lot of the characters and storylines in the books but the one I'm still the saltiest about is the decision to cut Arianne out of the show entirely (and then like...literally everything they did with the Dornish characters after).

Also The Simpsons in recent years. I feel like it should have been cancelled years ago, it's nothing like it used to be and I don't mean that in a good way.
Game of Thrones. They ruined a lot of the characters and storylines in the books but the one I'm still the saltiest about is the decision to cut Arianne out of the show entirely (and then like...literally everything they did with the Dornish characters after).

Also The Simpsons in recent years. I feel like it should have been cancelled years ago, it's nothing like it used to be and I don't mean that in a good way.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
@Arinna

I only know the movies, not the tv series itself, so I don't know if it's bad or not.

(also you're the first person who revived this thread after a 2-month hiatus)
@Arinna

I only know the movies, not the tv series itself, so I don't know if it's bad or not.

(also you're the first person who revived this thread after a 2-month hiatus)
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9