Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Voltron Fanhub
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 179 180
@thace
The generators will give you Voltron-like names (likely for the purposes of fan fiction). They have random name generators for Alteans, Galra, and Drules (from the original).
@thace
The generators will give you Voltron-like names (likely for the purposes of fan fiction). They have random name generators for Alteans, Galra, and Drules (from the original).
m59NfS2.png
It's been kinda a while I guess, and I wanna bump this thread by asking what other fandoms are y'all part of? And/or what other media do you enjoy?

I love gravity falls, (just finished it yesterday and my bro and I love it) stranger things, the maze runner series, percy jackson, and probably countless others.

Gravity falls is probably my fav. curently. Sorry, Voltron- still in my heart.
It's been kinda a while I guess, and I wanna bump this thread by asking what other fandoms are y'all part of? And/or what other media do you enjoy?

I love gravity falls, (just finished it yesterday and my bro and I love it) stranger things, the maze runner series, percy jackson, and probably countless others.

Gravity falls is probably my fav. curently. Sorry, Voltron- still in my heart.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
Maze Runner some one said :D

Harry Potter,Divergent,Hunger games, Marvle,The Flash on CW and many more

Also at a Hottopic I found buttons of all the paladins but Pidge bit I could only get Shiro,Keith,Lance and a group one Because I'm 13 and broke
Maze Runner some one said :D

Harry Potter,Divergent,Hunger games, Marvle,The Flash on CW and many more

Also at a Hottopic I found buttons of all the paladins but Pidge bit I could only get Shiro,Keith,Lance and a group one Because I'm 13 and broke
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
Communications, Gravity Falls, Little Witch Academia, and A Series Of Unfortunate Events.
Communications, Gravity Falls, Little Witch Academia, and A Series Of Unfortunate Events.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Drenarrow

thank you so much! i'm clueless when it comes to bb coding so I really appreciate it!

@Owlfluff

mazeeee runnnerrr minho is bae that is all hunger games and divergent are two other amazing book series, STILL can't get over them.

@GreatLordHades

yess! gravity falls~ i've watched a bit of SOUE (is that abbreviation a thing? it is now, anyways-) And it's pretty cool, but it doesn't quite spike my interest like other stuff i've seen. It's really well-done, though!
@Drenarrow

thank you so much! i'm clueless when it comes to bb coding so I really appreciate it!

@Owlfluff

mazeeee runnnerrr minho is bae that is all hunger games and divergent are two other amazing book series, STILL can't get over them.

@GreatLordHades

yess! gravity falls~ i've watched a bit of SOUE (is that abbreviation a thing? it is now, anyways-) And it's pretty cool, but it doesn't quite spike my interest like other stuff i've seen. It's really well-done, though!

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted Among the fandom it's ASOUE, but ye, SOUE is fine.
@Gusted Among the fandom it's ASOUE, but ye, SOUE is fine.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@GreatLordHades

Cool! i'll keep that in mind.
@GreatLordHades

Cool! i'll keep that in mind.

2rgc1ud.png

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I don’t have too many fandoms (if that’s how it’s phrased), but I’m currently obbsessing over Welcome to Night Vale.
I don’t have too many fandoms (if that’s how it’s phrased), but I’m currently obbsessing over Welcome to Night Vale.
m59NfS2.png
I'm really into Trollhunters and Tangled: The Series. Also eternally in love with Fablehaven. I'm looking to get into Adventure Time, my sister says the world-building is amazing
I'm really into Trollhunters and Tangled: The Series. Also eternally in love with Fablehaven. I'm looking to get into Adventure Time, my sister says the world-building is amazing
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
hey we're all forgetting that season six is coming out in almost a month
hey we're all forgetting that season six is coming out in almost a month
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 179 180