Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your weird fanfiction ideas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
eddsworld ddlc crossover

blind au ???

I love hanahaki disease aus and I wanted to make one related to it. Like, flowers instead of blood idk?? Something related to flowers.
eddsworld ddlc crossover

blind au ???

I love hanahaki disease aus and I wanted to make one related to it. Like, flowers instead of blood idk?? Something related to flowers.
fr-sig.png
I have a fanfic going that's a Doctor Who x Skyrim crossover, where the Doctor, Jack, and Rose all end up in Skyrim thanks to Alduin messing around with time and creating rifts to bring his followers back from the dead. Meanwhile the Dwemer were Time Lord colonists who disappeared when a native virus mutated and turned them into the first vampires. The handful of original Dwemer now live at castle Volikare and desperately want the Doctor -- who is now a vampire, that's actually how he survived being bombared with radiation in The End of Time Part II -- to join them. Rose gets adopted by a group of bandits and Jack is a wandering mercinary who's really good at upsetting dragons. That's about as far as I've gotten with it. The current chapter needs to be rewritten but I'm determined to finish it bcause it's a really stupid idea but if I can turn it into something decent it'll be amazing.

Another Doctor Who fanfic idea I've been trying to work on involves an expansion of the Silence as a terrorist organization that spans multiple universes. An alternate Doctor -- or, he would have been -- was taken as a child along with hundreds of other children from various races and universes to be experimented on and trained as soldiers for the Silence. This Doctor goes by Theta Sigma (canonically the Doctor's childhood nickname), which was his Silence ID number. He now works for a special forces organization (officially as a field medic, but he's a well-trained fighter and tends to be given more combat-centered jobs) that stands against the Silence. Unofficially, because even though this organization (called Alpha Centauri, real creative, I know) isn't directly associated with Gallifrey and Arcadia, the Silence are responsible for Gallifrey's victory in the Time War. The Master from this same universe was also trained by the Silence and is full of self-hatred because he can't control himself. Rose is a hybrid human/Time Lord from a ruined Earth that was turned into a Dalek research center and prison during the Time War; her father was an engineer who was part of Gallifrey's half-hearted attempt to clean up Earth after their victory over the Daleks. Eventually all three meet up with the cannon Doctor and River Song after trying to escape persecution from Gallifrey when the Silence pin a terrorist attack on Alpha Centauri and things go even more sideways than they already are. I really like this one because it's a lot of fun to work on and I have so many details figured out but no real plot.
I have a fanfic going that's a Doctor Who x Skyrim crossover, where the Doctor, Jack, and Rose all end up in Skyrim thanks to Alduin messing around with time and creating rifts to bring his followers back from the dead. Meanwhile the Dwemer were Time Lord colonists who disappeared when a native virus mutated and turned them into the first vampires. The handful of original Dwemer now live at castle Volikare and desperately want the Doctor -- who is now a vampire, that's actually how he survived being bombared with radiation in The End of Time Part II -- to join them. Rose gets adopted by a group of bandits and Jack is a wandering mercinary who's really good at upsetting dragons. That's about as far as I've gotten with it. The current chapter needs to be rewritten but I'm determined to finish it bcause it's a really stupid idea but if I can turn it into something decent it'll be amazing.

Another Doctor Who fanfic idea I've been trying to work on involves an expansion of the Silence as a terrorist organization that spans multiple universes. An alternate Doctor -- or, he would have been -- was taken as a child along with hundreds of other children from various races and universes to be experimented on and trained as soldiers for the Silence. This Doctor goes by Theta Sigma (canonically the Doctor's childhood nickname), which was his Silence ID number. He now works for a special forces organization (officially as a field medic, but he's a well-trained fighter and tends to be given more combat-centered jobs) that stands against the Silence. Unofficially, because even though this organization (called Alpha Centauri, real creative, I know) isn't directly associated with Gallifrey and Arcadia, the Silence are responsible for Gallifrey's victory in the Time War. The Master from this same universe was also trained by the Silence and is full of self-hatred because he can't control himself. Rose is a hybrid human/Time Lord from a ruined Earth that was turned into a Dalek research center and prison during the Time War; her father was an engineer who was part of Gallifrey's half-hearted attempt to clean up Earth after their victory over the Daleks. Eventually all three meet up with the cannon Doctor and River Song after trying to escape persecution from Gallifrey when the Silence pin a terrorist attack on Alpha Centauri and things go even more sideways than they already are. I really like this one because it's a lot of fun to work on and I have so many details figured out but no real plot.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="RottingFlesh" date=2018-01-06 13:49:25] [quote name="W1F1N1GHTM4R3" date=2018-01-06 09:51:38] combining as many soulmate AUs as possible into one big soulmate AU [/quote] This isn't weird this is a FANTASTIC idea [/quote] Yes. Edit: Oh and mine is a mega crossover of a bunch of things (Danny Phantom, Miraculous Ladybug, American Dragon, Spider-Man and others) involving superteens with secret identities enrolling into an exchange program where they all go the same school and dance around trying not to reveal their secret identities and making snide comments about how the others don’t understand how stressful their lives are but they’re all going through the same thing. Fun times. Oh and the school is funded by their super-rich archenemies. But of course our heroes are oblivious. And Danny finds out everything (because invisibility) and starts laughing his ass off part way through.
RottingFlesh wrote on 2018-01-06:
W1F1N1GHTM4R3 wrote on 2018-01-06:
combining as many soulmate AUs as possible into one big soulmate AU

This isn't weird this is a FANTASTIC idea

Yes.

Edit:
Oh and mine is a mega crossover of a bunch of things (Danny Phantom, Miraculous Ladybug, American Dragon, Spider-Man and others) involving superteens with secret identities enrolling into an exchange program where they all go the same school and dance around trying not to reveal their secret identities and making snide comments about how the others don’t understand how stressful their lives are but they’re all going through the same thing. Fun times.

Oh and the school is funded by their super-rich archenemies. But of course our heroes are oblivious.

And Danny finds out everything (because invisibility) and starts laughing his *** off part way through.

dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
I legit wrote a story about how Harry Potter was crazy and thought pomegranates were stalking him when I was 15. It also included things like him thinking Umbridge was a frog trying to steal salami from him, him being deathly afraid of Mercutio (the Shakespear character), Harry finding and loving My Immortal (the fanfiction), Quirrell being re-incarnated as a tree, and Harry being intent on getting Malfoy to be his friend because he thought he was a spy for the pomegranates. It went on for 7 chapters and was 8k long. I'm so embarrassed looking back on it, but we all have to start somewhere.
I legit wrote a story about how Harry Potter was crazy and thought pomegranates were stalking him when I was 15. It also included things like him thinking Umbridge was a frog trying to steal salami from him, him being deathly afraid of Mercutio (the Shakespear character), Harry finding and loving My Immortal (the fanfiction), Quirrell being re-incarnated as a tree, and Harry being intent on getting Malfoy to be his friend because he thought he was a spy for the pomegranates. It went on for 7 chapters and was 8k long. I'm so embarrassed looking back on it, but we all have to start somewhere.
Attack on Titan AU where everything's the same except Levi and Erwin only speak in Monty Python quotes.

That's it.
Attack on Titan AU where everything's the same except Levi and Erwin only speak in Monty Python quotes.

That's it.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
[quote name="RottingFlesh" date=2018-01-06 13:49:25] [quote name="W1F1N1GHTM4R3" date=2018-01-06 09:51:38] combining as many soulmate AUs as possible into one big soulmate AU [/quote] This isn't weird this is a FANTASTIC idea [/quote] please it's an absolute disaster it's a bunch of homestuck-related stuff that keeps bouncing around in my head and is really mostly unwritten, it's completely plotless and I keep changing how everything happens, like it seems like a good idea until it tries to get put together i still love but it really is insanity
RottingFlesh wrote on 2018-01-06:
W1F1N1GHTM4R3 wrote on 2018-01-06:
combining as many soulmate AUs as possible into one big soulmate AU

This isn't weird this is a FANTASTIC idea

please it's an absolute disaster it's a bunch of homestuck-related stuff that keeps bouncing around in my head and is really mostly unwritten, it's completely plotless and I keep changing how everything happens, like it seems like a good idea until it tries to get put together

i still love but it really is insanity
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
The Martian, but Gene Kranz is there as a force ghost calling people out for being stupid.
The Martian, but Gene Kranz is there as a force ghost calling people out for being stupid.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
It started with the NotN lore prompt with the baby nocturnes. It’s some kind of Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask/Flight Rising crossover where Link, Kafei and Anju are dragons on a quest to find some baby nocturnes and save both Termina and Hyrule, and I’m making it up throughout my Flight Rising forum career. Creds to @Aequorin and @DazzlingSnek for including their characters.
It started with the NotN lore prompt with the baby nocturnes. It’s some kind of Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask/Flight Rising crossover where Link, Kafei and Anju are dragons on a quest to find some baby nocturnes and save both Termina and Hyrule, and I’m making it up throughout my Flight Rising forum career. Creds to @Aequorin and @DazzlingSnek for including their characters.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="Lopai" date=2018-01-06 14:34:18] Oh and mine is a mega crossover of a bunch of things (Danny Phantom, Miraculous Ladybug, American Dragon, Spider-Man and others) involving superteens with secret identities enrolling into an exchange program where they all go the same school and dance around trying not to reveal their secret identities and making snide comments about how the others don’t understand how stressful their lives are but they’re all going through the same thing. Fun times. Oh and the school is funded by their super-rich archenemies. But of course our heroes are oblivious. And Danny finds out everything (because invisibility) and starts laughing his ass off part way through. [/quote] That sounds like comedy gold.
Lopai wrote on 2018-01-06:
Oh and mine is a mega crossover of a bunch of things (Danny Phantom, Miraculous Ladybug, American Dragon, Spider-Man and others) involving superteens with secret identities enrolling into an exchange program where they all go the same school and dance around trying not to reveal their secret identities and making snide comments about how the others don’t understand how stressful their lives are but they’re all going through the same thing. Fun times.

Oh and the school is funded by their super-rich archenemies. But of course our heroes are oblivious.

And Danny finds out everything (because invisibility) and starts laughing his *** off part way through.

That sounds like comedy gold.
je1KGwo.png
@kyat I've literally discussed an Eddsworld DDLC crossover with my sister before????

Others include:
-Modern Hamilton AU, but rather than the characters just existing in the modern day, they are shoved into it without any context or regard for whether or not they died in the play.

-Pokemon and Wings of Fire AUs for like everything.

-Anyone and everyone accidentally stumbling into Night Vale and dealing with the consequences.

-Steven Universe/ X-Files crossover, in which Mulder is incredibly overexcited and Skully somehow convinces herself that nothing is out of the ordinary

-The Demogorgon from Stranger Things somehow shows up in 1781 Virginia because THE WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOOOOWWWN

-There's a really good Gravity Falls fic about Bill's backstory and a human Bill AU that uses the fic's info, so it's kind of like an AU of an AU, and I keep thinking about making an AU of the AU of the AU. Yeah....

Somebody please stop my brain. I have things to do.
@kyat I've literally discussed an Eddsworld DDLC crossover with my sister before????

Others include:
-Modern Hamilton AU, but rather than the characters just existing in the modern day, they are shoved into it without any context or regard for whether or not they died in the play.

-Pokemon and Wings of Fire AUs for like everything.

-Anyone and everyone accidentally stumbling into Night Vale and dealing with the consequences.

-Steven Universe/ X-Files crossover, in which Mulder is incredibly overexcited and Skully somehow convinces herself that nothing is out of the ordinary

-The Demogorgon from Stranger Things somehow shows up in 1781 Virginia because THE WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOOOOWWWN

-There's a really good Gravity Falls fic about Bill's backstory and a human Bill AU that uses the fic's info, so it's kind of like an AU of an AU, and I keep thinking about making an AU of the AU of the AU. Yeah....

Somebody please stop my brain. I have things to do.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21