Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your story idea badly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Child helps a zombie open his mouth, gets roped into grim reaper drama.

Dragon in danger of execution runs away and shapeshifts; her new boss witnesses it and exploits her for her secret.
Child helps a zombie open his mouth, gets roped into grim reaper drama.

Dragon in danger of execution runs away and shapeshifts; her new boss witnesses it and exploits her for her secret.
image.png
Everyone in the world is happy due to being told what to see by translator microbes. Someone actually starts seeing the real thing.
Everyone in the world is happy due to being told what to see by translator microbes. Someone actually starts seeing the real thing.
My writing project.
Prisoner of war gets busted out by a prison servant which is a crime and they flee the country while definitely not getting caught
Prisoner of war gets busted out by a prison servant which is a crime and they flee the country while definitely not getting caught
i really like star wars ok
This year's NaNo project:

A conspiracy theorist tries to prove his theory to someone but they're sort of involved in his other conspiracy theory so he has to figure out how to trust this person if he wants their help proving his main conspiracy theory.
This year's NaNo project:

A conspiracy theorist tries to prove his theory to someone but they're sort of involved in his other conspiracy theory so he has to figure out how to trust this person if he wants their help proving his main conspiracy theory.
vojnGCQ.png
Two characters that share one body decide to kill the god of their world despite everyone warning them how stupid of an idea that is.

And another story;
Shapeshifter has way too many kids and goes into hiding while another shapeshifter decides to impersonate the first shapeshifter.
Two characters that share one body decide to kill the god of their world despite everyone warning them how stupid of an idea that is.

And another story;
Shapeshifter has way too many kids and goes into hiding while another shapeshifter decides to impersonate the first shapeshifter.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
two lesbians and their friends get lost in a generic fantasy forest weekly, and shocking no one they have to defeat the big evil darkness or something, also they deal with school teen drama and a catdeer society.
two lesbians and their friends get lost in a generic fantasy forest weekly, and shocking no one they have to defeat the big evil darkness or something, also they deal with school teen drama and a catdeer society.
British lesbian from the future who hates robots is saved by a robot then decides robots are friends not food. Solar system-wide campaign for robot rights ensues.
British lesbian from the future who hates robots is saved by a robot then decides robots are friends not food. Solar system-wide campaign for robot rights ensues.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Oh boy do I have a lot.

1. A family of four moms and a daughter. Said daughter's dad is also dead and he left her to figure stuff on her own. Also all aforementioned characters are gods based on life, death, magic, fairies, and were-beasts.

2. A world ruled by stats featuring an insanely lucky freeloader, a MEGA BUFF girl, an emo guy, a little girl that can live being hit by a train, and a loser who is oddly attractive.

3. A girl falls asleep for eight years because the world sucks.

4. Magical girls with animal motifs. Also lesbians and maybe a hot teacher.

5. Moth people. That is all.

6. A friendly mage and a hot plague doctor fall in love somehow. Taking place in modern day. Magic and technology? Yes please.
Oh boy do I have a lot.

1. A family of four moms and a daughter. Said daughter's dad is also dead and he left her to figure stuff on her own. Also all aforementioned characters are gods based on life, death, magic, fairies, and were-beasts.

2. A world ruled by stats featuring an insanely lucky freeloader, a MEGA BUFF girl, an emo guy, a little girl that can live being hit by a train, and a loser who is oddly attractive.

3. A girl falls asleep for eight years because the world sucks.

4. Magical girls with animal motifs. Also lesbians and maybe a hot teacher.

5. Moth people. That is all.

6. A friendly mage and a hot plague doctor fall in love somehow. Taking place in modern day. Magic and technology? Yes please.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
1. Girl meets girl who is actually a ghost and both face off the high school life

2. Dystopian future after WWIII which takes place on Earth, Mars, and generally space. Full of robots and backstabbing and Matrix inspired plot. Fully diverse and comedic characters that it is up to them to get rid of the world ruler.
1. Girl meets girl who is actually a ghost and both face off the high school life

2. Dystopian future after WWIII which takes place on Earth, Mars, and generally space. Full of robots and backstabbing and Matrix inspired plot. Fully diverse and comedic characters that it is up to them to get rid of the world ruler.
sZShZzW.png
[quote name="Endie" date=2017-11-09 13:31:08] 6. A friendly mage and a hot plague doctor fall in love somehow. Taking place in modern day. Magic and technology? Yes please. [/quote] @endie oh boy I so dig that! Both the story ideas I have are set in hybrid science fiction-fantasy worlds.
Endie wrote on 2017-11-09:

@endie oh boy I so dig that! Both the story ideas I have are set in hybrid science fiction-fantasy worlds.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23