Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your story idea badly
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
a lesbian creates her dream waifu
a lot of gore ensues
a lesbian creates her dream waifu
a lot of gore ensues
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
A large group of people tries and fails to figure out how to survive in a forest without losing more body parts
Plot twist: They'll never figure it out. They're all idiots.
A large group of people tries and fails to figure out how to survive in a forest without losing more body parts
Plot twist: They'll never figure it out. They're all idiots.
Lotto.gif
So we're gonna take this specific game setting, alright, and we're gonna put Every Single Favorite Character of Mine in it, and it's going to be Super.
So we're gonna take this specific game setting, alright, and we're gonna put Every Single Favorite Character of Mine in it, and it's going to be Super.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
The clan leader of a powerful clan keeps leaving because they don't believe they should be leader anymore, the others don't say they keep putting their lives in danger so the leader can come back and save them.

Main character with blue hair meets a blind girl, but said main character isn't a good person and wants nothing to do with the girl, sadly fate wants the two to stay together.

A group of young teenagers form a group to slay monsters, sadly one member may or may not be part of a cult who wants to summon a dark lord to take over the world.

Stick figures beat the crap out of each other while one is really messed up in the head and wants to go home, home is gone.

Healer doesn't want to heal people so they sell their soul to an evil god to be good at fighting, somehow makes people also want to sell their souls.
The clan leader of a powerful clan keeps leaving because they don't believe they should be leader anymore, the others don't say they keep putting their lives in danger so the leader can come back and save them.

Main character with blue hair meets a blind girl, but said main character isn't a good person and wants nothing to do with the girl, sadly fate wants the two to stay together.

A group of young teenagers form a group to slay monsters, sadly one member may or may not be part of a cult who wants to summon a dark lord to take over the world.

Stick figures beat the crap out of each other while one is really messed up in the head and wants to go home, home is gone.

Healer doesn't want to heal people so they sell their soul to an evil god to be good at fighting, somehow makes people also want to sell their souls.
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
Cliche "I wanna be a big soldier" kid nearly dies 7,000 times.
Cliche "I wanna be a big soldier" kid nearly dies 7,000 times.
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
Ooh I have so many. I'll do the ones I can describe the worst.

Dragons win the lottery, have life issues, and then they fix what a dead guy did wrong.

Two emos, two warriors, a bird, and a riddle master must save their friend.

This is what happens when school supplies are alive.

Ooh I have so many. I'll do the ones I can describe the worst.

Dragons win the lottery, have life issues, and then they fix what a dead guy did wrong.

Two emos, two warriors, a bird, and a riddle master must save their friend.

This is what happens when school supplies are alive.

who would win? a powerful deity or a few angry bois
who would win? a powerful deity or a few angry bois
Rusted Crown
Don't remember if I posted here yet or not but oh well.

Angsty teens and a bakeneko fight demonic snake-cults to prevent a demonic army from ending the world. Angst ensues.
Don't remember if I posted here yet or not but oh well.

Angsty teens and a bakeneko fight demonic snake-cults to prevent a demonic army from ending the world. Angst ensues.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
An invisible teenager, a super-powered edgelord, an incompetent fairy, a 12 year old shapeshifter and a literal dragon get together to commit deicide.
An invisible teenager, a super-powered edgelord, an incompetent fairy, a 12 year old shapeshifter and a literal dragon get together to commit deicide.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
A changeling tries to be human and faerie, and avoid a mental institution at the same time.
A changeling tries to be human and faerie, and avoid a mental institution at the same time.
gNCOtcY.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23