Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbledore's Army: Potterheads Unite!
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 75
@ChristineDaae
@moonwhiskers
@NymphadoraTonks
@Tanzz
@Gilamon
@LordMalak
@Killjoy2170
@fluffyfurbal
@Kano3Shuuya
@EmbersofAmber
@LizardKing
@Willowfern28
@StarCookies
@kouchima
@DracoMalfoyy
@ArtsyDragon7
@ardhrianna
@Sidegrinder
@JustaTeaLeaf
@MagicJade
@duskflower
@DamnStormCloaks
@FrostDragonRose
@1987
@Semiramis
@Jasjabberwocky
@TonalOwl
@Dawnfrost246
@Juniipersass
@jungkook
@ImpossibleJedi4
@MaddieTheTurtle
@FishyAeronaut
@Willowfrost10
@PowerofThree
@Amazonite
@Ceravine
@BananaMuffin
@xXDreamQueenXx
@SingapuraSixx

If you could meet any actor from HP, who would it be? For me it would be James and Oliver Phelps (Weasly twins) or Rupert Grint (Ron.) The Weasleys are the best
@ChristineDaae
@moonwhiskers
@NymphadoraTonks
@Tanzz
@Gilamon
@LordMalak
@Killjoy2170
@fluffyfurbal
@Kano3Shuuya
@EmbersofAmber
@LizardKing
@Willowfern28
@StarCookies
@kouchima
@DracoMalfoyy
@ArtsyDragon7
@ardhrianna
@Sidegrinder
@JustaTeaLeaf
@MagicJade
@duskflower
@DamnStormCloaks
@FrostDragonRose
@1987
@Semiramis
@Jasjabberwocky
@TonalOwl
@Dawnfrost246
@Juniipersass
@jungkook
@ImpossibleJedi4
@MaddieTheTurtle
@FishyAeronaut
@Willowfrost10
@PowerofThree
@Amazonite
@Ceravine
@BananaMuffin
@xXDreamQueenXx
@SingapuraSixx

If you could meet any actor from HP, who would it be? For me it would be James and Oliver Phelps (Weasly twins) or Rupert Grint (Ron.) The Weasleys are the best
happy to see this getting a bit active again!

I probably have independently liked the most other movies with Helena Bonham-Carter. I'm not too into film actors, but I think out of the HP movies she would be my favorite in the cast.

Plus Bellatrix is my favorite character, so it works out pretty well
happy to see this getting a bit active again!

I probably have independently liked the most other movies with Helena Bonham-Carter. I'm not too into film actors, but I think out of the HP movies she would be my favorite in the cast.

Plus Bellatrix is my favorite character, so it works out pretty well
I have so much slytherin merch- I've got like 5 shirts and a hoodie to show house pride <3
I have so much slytherin merch- I've got like 5 shirts and a hoodie to show house pride <3
Scorpicat10.gif
Oh man, I do want to meet Emma Watson! :D
Oh man, I do want to meet Emma Watson! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
i'd love to meet Daniel radcliff XD
i'd love to meet Daniel radcliff XD
Kano3Shuuya.png
Tom Felton would be the person I would like to meet, along Rupert Grint. Ron and Draco are my two most favorite characters.
Tom Felton would be the person I would like to meet, along Rupert Grint. Ron and Draco are my two most favorite characters.
pth.png
I'd love to meet Emma Watson. She was amazing as Hermione and she's so kind and smart! Of course I'd want to meet her!
I'd love to meet Emma Watson. She was amazing as Hermione and she's so kind and smart! Of course I'd want to meet her!
Oh, man, I would love to meet everyone haha. But most of all, I would want to meet Jason Isaacs. I love him as Lucius and also as the bad guy in the movie The Patriot. xD Also I would love to meet him and Tom Felton at the same time because Jason still sometimes tweets about him as his son and it's adorable.
Oh, man, I would love to meet everyone haha. But most of all, I would want to meet Jason Isaacs. I love him as Lucius and also as the bad guy in the movie The Patriot. xD Also I would love to meet him and Tom Felton at the same time because Jason still sometimes tweets about him as his son and it's adorable.
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif o9GbwME.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif
Emma Watson or Tom Felton! Most definitely.
Emma could have some really interesting conversations, and I think Tom would be a blast to hang out with.
Emma Watson or Tom Felton! Most definitely.
Emma could have some really interesting conversations, and I think Tom would be a blast to hang out with.
Vy9KW6B.png
E M M A W A T S O N G A N G 4 L I F E

(That and Evanna Lynch since she played Luna Lovegood :D)
E M M A W A T S O N G A N G 4 L I F E

(That and Evanna Lynch since she played Luna Lovegood :D)
D4jazTx.png Togekiss Carry tho
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 74 75