Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbledore's Army: Potterheads Unite!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75
@ChristineDaae I'm a Hufflepuff!!! And I think you can guess my favourite character from my username :") I also really like Sirius, Remus, Regulus, Percy and Luna :D

(also I like your username, Phantom <3)
@ChristineDaae I'm a Hufflepuff!!! And I think you can guess my favourite character from my username :") I also really like Sirius, Remus, Regulus, Percy and Luna :D

(also I like your username, Phantom <3)
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@ChristineDaae
Hi there! I'm a Hufflepuff and proud! :D I actually haven't though about who my favorite character is. I love them all so much. xD
@ChristineDaae
Hi there! I'm a Hufflepuff and proud! :D I actually haven't though about who my favorite character is. I love them all so much. xD
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif o9GbwME.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif
I want that beautiful golden bird thing from Fantastic Beasts
I want that beautiful golden bird thing from Fantastic Beasts
@Gilamon
Did you mean Frank?
@Gilamon
Did you mean Frank?
48695270p.png 5BsilZ9.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
7A7cEAI.png
DxCICZ1.png
2VtxnMX.png
5vnsOgE.png
8GgdVkW.png
omKpPgG.png
Luna
6278331p.png
@Dawnfrost246
Yes! \^0^/
@Dawnfrost246
Yes! \^0^/
Anyone else get the update email? Looks like the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery app has gobstones and character customization
Anyone else get the update email? Looks like the Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery app has gobstones and character customization
I hope the game comes out sooner than later!!!
I hope the game comes out sooner than later!!!
"Find the place that love grows."
Same!! It looks so awesoooome
Same!! It looks so awesoooome
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif o9GbwME.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif
hello!

Harry potter fan here would love to join aaaaa

Fav characters: Remus Lupin and Severus Snape!

I was sorted in Slytherin on pottermore a couple times sooo!
Saw the new mobile app and i hope it will be a neat game!

I also love to draw harry potter stuff ;-;/
hello!

Harry potter fan here would love to join aaaaa

Fav characters: Remus Lupin and Severus Snape!

I was sorted in Slytherin on pottermore a couple times sooo!
Saw the new mobile app and i hope it will be a neat game!

I also love to draw harry potter stuff ;-;/
@ChristineDaae wow I've missed a lot lol. I hope you have fun on your trip! I'll be going soon as well when I go see family in FL in March :D As for a magical Christmas gift... Well, I'd love a pet owl. A Snowy or a Barn owl really. They're cute ^-^
@ChristineDaae wow I've missed a lot lol. I hope you have fun on your trip! I'll be going soon as well when I go see family in FL in March :D As for a magical Christmas gift... Well, I'd love a pet owl. A Snowy or a Barn owl really. They're cute ^-^
D4jazTx.png Togekiss Carry tho
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 74 75