Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What kind of pets do you want?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would love a big, floofy, happy rescue dog! I've never had a dog before but sweet, big dogs are my favorite. (Sweet being the key word. I still have a bruise from my sister-in-law's dog biting me almost 6 weeks ago. It finally stopped hurting...)

Cats, of course. We want a rescue kitten (or twelve) to keep our Skitty kitty company.

A sugar glider from a reputable breeder. My friend had one named Peanut when we were in high school. Granted she wasn't properly cared for so she was often mean. I got to care for her for two separate 2-week intervals and she got to where she would wake me up (at 6:00 am) to play with her before she went to sleep ^^

A bunny!

Basically: everything!

I'm also interested in perhaps fostering animals for our local humane society (or whoever is in charge of that). My friend's parents (mentioned earlier) fostered dogs, bunnies, and guinea pigs (sometimes all at the same time- plus their two cats and dogs!).
I would love a big, floofy, happy rescue dog! I've never had a dog before but sweet, big dogs are my favorite. (Sweet being the key word. I still have a bruise from my sister-in-law's dog biting me almost 6 weeks ago. It finally stopped hurting...)

Cats, of course. We want a rescue kitten (or twelve) to keep our Skitty kitty company.

A sugar glider from a reputable breeder. My friend had one named Peanut when we were in high school. Granted she wasn't properly cared for so she was often mean. I got to care for her for two separate 2-week intervals and she got to where she would wake me up (at 6:00 am) to play with her before she went to sleep ^^

A bunny!

Basically: everything!

I'm also interested in perhaps fostering animals for our local humane society (or whoever is in charge of that). My friend's parents (mentioned earlier) fostered dogs, bunnies, and guinea pigs (sometimes all at the same time- plus their two cats and dogs!).
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
Can't I just buy a zoo?

For sure pets are dogs (Great Dane, Pug), cats, reptiles (probably lizards), and I'd love a bird of some sort.

Some other pets I wish I could have..
Horses. Could probably get one later on in life.
Ravens. They're apparently illegal to own in the US, unless they're exotic ravens. Which to me is weird.. But idk I don't make up the rules lol.

and bOY IF I COULD OWN A DRAGON AND DINOSAUR YOU KNOW I WOULD.
Can't I just buy a zoo?

For sure pets are dogs (Great Dane, Pug), cats, reptiles (probably lizards), and I'd love a bird of some sort.

Some other pets I wish I could have..
Horses. Could probably get one later on in life.
Ravens. They're apparently illegal to own in the US, unless they're exotic ravens. Which to me is weird.. But idk I don't make up the rules lol.

and bOY IF I COULD OWN A DRAGON AND DINOSAUR YOU KNOW I WOULD.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
[quote name="xxCerberusxx" date="2017-06-14 15:54:12" ] i want fish or lizards or cats [/quote] i now have a lizard :D
xxCerberusxx wrote on 2017-06-14 15:54:12:
i want fish or lizards or cats

i now have a lizard :D
fight me m8
Snake or cat. Maybe a bird or a hedgehog? A large aquarium just full of fish (make sure that it's compatible, has lots of space, good filtration, etc.) would be awesome, too!
Snake or cat. Maybe a bird or a hedgehog? A large aquarium just full of fish (make sure that it's compatible, has lots of space, good filtration, etc.) would be awesome, too!
I've got 7 cats now and I couldn't ever live without one any more, but I've always wanted a German Shepherd. I'll have one with a cat. And I want a bird, a little budgie! And I used to own a black Bala Shark and I want one again. I didn't realise they were schooling fish when I was younger and I only owned one and I want to do it right this time.
I've got 7 cats now and I couldn't ever live without one any more, but I've always wanted a German Shepherd. I'll have one with a cat. And I want a bird, a little budgie! And I used to own a black Bala Shark and I want one again. I didn't realise they were schooling fish when I was younger and I only owned one and I want to do it right this time.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
All of them
All of them
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Koi fish! I have wanted some koi for so long...
Koi fish! I have wanted some koi for so long...
Want some really cool resin art?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2378980/1#post_2378980
I want a snek and an owl.
I want a snek and an owl.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
despite the fact i already have a corn snake, two leopard geckos, and two desert millipedes....

i still want a green tree python and AND an emporer scorpion..
despite the fact i already have a corn snake, two leopard geckos, and two desert millipedes....

i still want a green tree python and AND an emporer scorpion..
37706498.png
plague_small.png
A ball python. My step-sister had one that I used to take care of for a couple of years while she was in the military and I absolutely adored the noodle. Such good cuddle buds. When I move out I'm going to get one of my own.

Low key also want a potbelly pig and a duck. Maybe a chicken too. c':

Also a cow.
A ball python. My step-sister had one that I used to take care of for a couple of years while she was in the military and I absolutely adored the noodle. Such good cuddle buds. When I move out I'm going to get one of my own.

Low key also want a potbelly pig and a duck. Maybe a chicken too. c':

Also a cow.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7