Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stand Users Anonymous (JJBA)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 591 592
@CrazyassBat

No problem buddy, ahaha
@CrazyassBat

No problem buddy, ahaha
Forum-Signature.png
@Shadria

Speedwagon is a good and pure and precious son who deserves nothing but love. Despite now having met tons of other cool characters from the later parts, he still remains my original and overall favorite. I'm currently working to breed a fandragon for him, but it may take a while, because I'm kinda specific about what I want ;w;

But I mean, as sad as I was about his death, at least he lived a full life span, which is more than can be said for many other characters in Jojo ;-;
@Shadria

Speedwagon is a good and pure and precious son who deserves nothing but love. Despite now having met tons of other cool characters from the later parts, he still remains my original and overall favorite. I'm currently working to breed a fandragon for him, but it may take a while, because I'm kinda specific about what I want ;w;

But I mean, as sad as I was about his death, at least he lived a full life span, which is more than can be said for many other characters in Jojo ;-;
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
may I officially ask to join the group?

I'm now on Episode 4 of Chapter 3, have to go online (currently using Kissanime) for episodes.
may I officially ask to join the group?

I'm now on Episode 4 of Chapter 3, have to go online (currently using Kissanime) for episodes.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Shadria
just ping Josuuke to be on the members list

i recommend animeseason if you are watching the rest of the series for the most part cause last few times kissanime for me just died out or like server wasn't working
@Shadria
just ping Josuuke to be on the members list

i recommend animeseason if you are watching the rest of the series for the most part cause last few times kissanime for me just died out or like server wasn't working
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png tumblr_inline_ny7iuhm48s1qmzhvw_540.png
@nidoarisato
Kissanime only had up to episode 3 dubbed. and although I'm kinda 'meh' with subs (I tend to end up focusing more on the words than the show and miss some visual stuff) I'm now watching it on animefreak tv as it doesn't bombard me with 'don't have adblock, please!' stuff like kissanime does.

@Josuuke may I join?
@nidoarisato
Kissanime only had up to episode 3 dubbed. and although I'm kinda 'meh' with subs (I tend to end up focusing more on the words than the show and miss some visual stuff) I'm now watching it on animefreak tv as it doesn't bombard me with 'don't have adblock, please!' stuff like kissanime does.

@Josuuke may I join?
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
@Shadria

Added!
@Shadria

Added!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Josuuke
Oh please add me! I love jojo so much.

Got into it a few years back on when at my birthday party we looked up random things on crunchyroll, saw these really buff guys and were like, let's do it. Good decision.

I'm not fully caught up, but on jojolion currently. Bought the games (was disappointed with eyes of heaven tbh...) and now I own all the manga that's out currently in english.

I...also cosplay as Joseph but I'm at work so I don't have any pictures on this computer. Man...I should make some jojo fandragons...
@Josuuke
Oh please add me! I love jojo so much.

Got into it a few years back on when at my birthday party we looked up random things on crunchyroll, saw these really buff guys and were like, let's do it. Good decision.

I'm not fully caught up, but on jojolion currently. Bought the games (was disappointed with eyes of heaven tbh...) and now I own all the manga that's out currently in english.

I...also cosplay as Joseph but I'm at work so I don't have any pictures on this computer. Man...I should make some jojo fandragons...
yGResdm.gif
... I probably shouldn't have allowed Dio into my lair, yet here he is. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32967704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329678/32967704_350.png[/img] [/url]
... I probably shouldn't have allowed Dio into my lair, yet here he is.

32967704_350.png
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu Omg I love your Dio dragon he looks super evil and cool dude. [img] http://i.imgur.com/Lij7Zf0.gif [/img]
@playerpichu

Omg I love your Dio dragon he looks super evil and cool dude.

Lij7Zf0.gif
vbbq61.png
@thesmallestshark

I've added you!
@thesmallestshark

I've added you!
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 591 592