Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your strange phobias
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Afraid of the future. Time, I wish would not pass. Also is disturbed by things eating things whole. I kinda liked it, but after seeing a snake doing an act of cannibalism, I get the creepies.
Afraid of the future. Time, I wish would not pass. Also is disturbed by things eating things whole. I kinda liked it, but after seeing a snake doing an act of cannibalism, I get the creepies.
Please ignore all post from before 15/3/18. Thanks and have an awesome day!
The actual phobias are pretty standard: injections, roller coasters. Used to be spiders, but largely over that one.
The aversions are the wacky ones. I am not scared of people touching the backs of my knees, but oh god when they do it makes my skin crawl.
The actual phobias are pretty standard: injections, roller coasters. Used to be spiders, but largely over that one.
The aversions are the wacky ones. I am not scared of people touching the backs of my knees, but oh god when they do it makes my skin crawl.
DOjF2sA.pngveAGxvx.gif
Oh geez. I have arachnophobia, but I having nothing against spiders. I don't know what makes me so afraid of them, but I just do. Wasps are good for the ecosystem as well. I still fear them a lot, and have nothing against them except for their stingers. I guess I also have a small fear of sleeping? I don't have insomnia, but I still have nightmares, that trigger sadness in me...
Oh geez. I have arachnophobia, but I having nothing against spiders. I don't know what makes me so afraid of them, but I just do. Wasps are good for the ecosystem as well. I still fear them a lot, and have nothing against them except for their stingers. I guess I also have a small fear of sleeping? I don't have insomnia, but I still have nightmares, that trigger sadness in me...

2m7ddvs.png
Besides my totally normal clown phobia, I'm scared of having bleach touch my skin. Like, pure bleach. There's no name for this phobia sadly, but whenever I have to bleach something, I put on long sleeves, and two sets of gloves. The stuff scares me to death.

Yet I bleach my hair, and I'm totally fine about it. =\
Besides my totally normal clown phobia, I'm scared of having bleach touch my skin. Like, pure bleach. There's no name for this phobia sadly, but whenever I have to bleach something, I put on long sleeves, and two sets of gloves. The stuff scares me to death.

Yet I bleach my hair, and I'm totally fine about it. =\
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I've probably said it before somewhere but...
Chickens.

It's perfectly explainable too, my friend threw one of her chickens at me once and I've been slightly terrified of them ever since. I guess I'm scared of them pecking me?

I've probably said it before somewhere but...
Chickens.

It's perfectly explainable too, my friend threw one of her chickens at me once and I've been slightly terrified of them ever since. I guess I'm scared of them pecking me?

GAji9p1.png
Where do I begin? :P

My younger brother's nutty, aggressive rooster

Not a huge fan of spiders and "bathroom" bugs

Needles (I honestly hyperventilate even over a butterfly needle.)

Hospitals

Heights

loud and high pitched noises

....and dolls...... sorry, but the faces creep me out.
Where do I begin? :P

My younger brother's nutty, aggressive rooster

Not a huge fan of spiders and "bathroom" bugs

Needles (I honestly hyperventilate even over a butterfly needle.)

Hospitals

Heights

loud and high pitched noises

....and dolls...... sorry, but the faces creep me out.
I'm afraid of escalators. When I was five, I got my leg caught in a faulty escalator and my fibula broke. Afterwards, I would refuse to ride them and just being around them made me anxious. It's not as bad now but I still get nervous when I ride them.
I'm afraid of escalators. When I was five, I got my leg caught in a faulty escalator and my fibula broke. Afterwards, I would refuse to ride them and just being around them made me anxious. It's not as bad now but I still get nervous when I ride them.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
[quote name="kragnes" date=2017-04-19 17:38:06] I'm afraid of escalators. When I was five, I got my leg caught in a faulty escalator and my fibula broke. Afterwards, I would refuse to ride them and just being around them made me anxious. It's not as bad now but I still get nervous when I ride them. [/quote] Owwwww Part of me is wondering how that happened but the other is just cringing away at the thought and doesn't want to know. Anyway, I can't think of any real odd phobias? I mean, I have pretty bad acrophobia but that's about it. And a fear of water deeper than I am tall (Which is rather ironic because I love swimming)
kragnes wrote on 2017-04-19:
Owwwww
Part of me is wondering how that happened but the other is just cringing away at the thought and doesn't want to know.

Anyway, I can't think of any real odd phobias? I mean, I have pretty bad acrophobia but that's about it. And a fear of water deeper than I am tall (Which is rather ironic because I love swimming)
wORSkxL.png
I have monophobia which is the fear of being alone. When I was little I could not be in a room alone without screaming like a banshee. Even now being in my own room is very unsettling and I have a hard time sleeping.

Then I have atychiphobia which is the fear of failure. Let's just say that I've never gotten below a B+ in school and if I get anything lower I panic and start crying.

I'm also extremely afraid of escalators. I will refuse to go up them no matter what you do. You could give me the US's amount of debt IN CASH and I wouldn't go up an escalator.
I have monophobia which is the fear of being alone. When I was little I could not be in a room alone without screaming like a banshee. Even now being in my own room is very unsettling and I have a hard time sleeping.

Then I have atychiphobia which is the fear of failure. Let's just say that I've never gotten below a B+ in school and if I get anything lower I panic and start crying.

I'm also extremely afraid of escalators. I will refuse to go up them no matter what you do. You could give me the US's amount of debt IN CASH and I wouldn't go up an escalator.
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax
I'd like to see someone beat my phobia of the color neon yellow I used to have.

When I was very little I decided it was poisonous. This phobia lasted until I was in eighth grade.

I was fourteen when I got over this.

It was ridiculous!
I'd like to see someone beat my phobia of the color neon yellow I used to have.

When I was very little I decided it was poisonous. This phobia lasted until I was in eighth grade.

I was fourteen when I got over this.

It was ridiculous!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17