Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6863 6864 6865 6866 6867 ... 16086 16087
Well, now I’m mad... Mom, you damn well KNOW I have a foot that’s hurt and it still hurts today! I still have to go downstairs AGAIN to go feed the chickens and get the eggs. Usually, I’m not against this task, but today with an ankle that is twisted and still hurts today I obviously still need to do my best to stay off of it.
Well, now I’m mad... Mom, you damn well KNOW I have a foot that’s hurt and it still hurts today! I still have to go downstairs AGAIN to go feed the chickens and get the eggs. Usually, I’m not against this task, but today with an ankle that is twisted and still hurts today I obviously still need to do my best to stay off of it.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I physically can't sit still when I roleplay fluff, i will be either making incoherent noises, smacking my hand on my bed or full out wailing, its just GAH
I physically can't sit still when I roleplay fluff, i will be either making incoherent noises, smacking my hand on my bed or full out wailing, its just GAH
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
i don't think she likes talking to me anymore
i don't think she likes talking to me anymore
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Yup, that's it. I can't stand having long nails anymore. It's driving me crazy! I don't care how good they look when painted, I gotta cut em.
Yup, that's it. I can't stand having long nails anymore. It's driving me crazy! I don't care how good they look when painted, I gotta cut em.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
I’m Hufflepuff huh? Well, as long as I’m not Slytherin I’m fine with that.
I’m Hufflepuff huh? Well, as long as I’m not Slytherin I’m fine with that.
ewwww something smells absolutely disgusting outside.
ewwww something smells absolutely disgusting outside.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
The assignments are quickly rolling in and I'm quickly dying
The assignments are quickly rolling in and I'm quickly dying
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
I put my cookie down for literally a second and an ant already found its way to it. I was gonna eat that, y'know!
I put my cookie down for literally a second and an ant already found its way to it. I was gonna eat that, y'know!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
s h r i mp s a r e p r e t t y r i ch-

*Epic flute solo*
u m?my life is? a lie? Why am I just now realizing the voice actor for Wirt in OTGW also voiced Mumble in Happy Feet. My mind is b l o w n
s h r i mp s a r e p r e t t y r i ch-

*Epic flute solo*
u m?my life is? a lie? Why am I just now realizing the voice actor for Wirt in OTGW also voiced Mumble in Happy Feet. My mind is b l o w n
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I’m pretty glad that the stupid puppy didn’t end up making me crack or break that damn ankle. That would be so messed up on so many levels if it was the case, but considering that I could put shoes on and walk fine, I’m perfectly ok. It does suck that my left foot does still hurt a bit when I step on it too hard, but at least I’m not stuck in a cast.
I’m pretty glad that the stupid puppy didn’t end up making me crack or break that damn ankle. That would be so messed up on so many levels if it was the case, but considering that I could put shoes on and walk fine, I’m perfectly ok. It does suck that my left foot does still hurt a bit when I step on it too hard, but at least I’m not stuck in a cast.
1 2 ... 6863 6864 6865 6866 6867 ... 16086 16087