Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things that Annoy you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I hope this is okay!
THE BIGGEST RULE
Do NOT call people out.

Okay; When little kids ask incessantly to take/have whatever I'm using .-.
Not okay; Mintyambitions is a horrible annoyance

Share your annoyances!
Keep discussions with other members minimal [no more than one response.]
1 person *annoying thing*
2 person *agrees with 1 person*
I hope this is okay!
THE BIGGEST RULE
Do NOT call people out.

Okay; When little kids ask incessantly to take/have whatever I'm using .-.
Not okay; Mintyambitions is a horrible annoyance

Share your annoyances!
Keep discussions with other members minimal [no more than one response.]
1 person *annoying thing*
2 person *agrees with 1 person*
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
My laptop ;w; I was trying to make a resume and that was the time it decided to have problems.

When parents out in public do absolutely nothing to control their children and then act like it's someone else's fault when they hurt themselves. (Not meaning to be judgemental just...why??)

My laptop ;w; I was trying to make a resume and that was the time it decided to have problems.

When parents out in public do absolutely nothing to control their children and then act like it's someone else's fault when they hurt themselves. (Not meaning to be judgemental just...why??)

vcwdnl.png
Hiccups
Hiccups
1uHBJ.gif
Hi @Mintyambitions ! Yeah, I think this thread's fine, you set up the rules so it should be good! Though, I hope a fight won't break out here..! I'm also annoyed by that trait of little kids XD

Ok, so...
What annoys me:
People who pretend to be friendly to you (and they look genuinely caring too!) but a minute or two later they start back-stabbing and rumour spreading... at less than a metre from you!
Like, why pretend to like me? Why is it as if you're purposely trying to make me hear you? Why are the things you say always so untrue and mean!

Oh yeah, I also get annoyed when people do that to others, though I do it too.
On a side note,
in fact, the only difference between me and them is that I hate one person (cousin) and spread no rumours , and they hate a lot of people (including their friends?) and constantly fly around with a bunch of rumours. I confide my hate with my siblings, and they with...whoever. I guess I'm a small scale version of what I'm annoyed of, funnily enough.

Ok... that's it. Well, it makes me more angry and sad than annoyed but I hope this is alright!
I'm kinda scared that I'm making people feel upset by this post so just know I come in peace!
Hi @Mintyambitions ! Yeah, I think this thread's fine, you set up the rules so it should be good! Though, I hope a fight won't break out here..! I'm also annoyed by that trait of little kids XD

Ok, so...
What annoys me:
People who pretend to be friendly to you (and they look genuinely caring too!) but a minute or two later they start back-stabbing and rumour spreading... at less than a metre from you!
Like, why pretend to like me? Why is it as if you're purposely trying to make me hear you? Why are the things you say always so untrue and mean!

Oh yeah, I also get annoyed when people do that to others, though I do it too.
On a side note,
in fact, the only difference between me and them is that I hate one person (cousin) and spread no rumours , and they hate a lot of people (including their friends?) and constantly fly around with a bunch of rumours. I confide my hate with my siblings, and they with...whoever. I guess I'm a small scale version of what I'm annoyed of, funnily enough.

Ok... that's it. Well, it makes me more angry and sad than annoyed but I hope this is alright!
I'm kinda scared that I'm making people feel upset by this post so just know I come in peace!
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
And this annoys me a little bit: [quote= Osthra]When parents out in public do absolutely nothing to control their children and then act like it's someone else's fault when they hurt themselves. (Not meaning to be judgemental just...why??)[/quote] I don't get easily annoyed. Wait I forgot that there are two teachers that constantly annoy me, I think I hate them (oops, anyways, that was besides the point). Ok, that's my last comment. Farewell!
And this annoys me a little bit:
Osthra wrote:

I don't get easily annoyed. Wait I forgot that there are two teachers that constantly annoy me, I think I hate them (oops, anyways, that was besides the point).

Ok, that's my last comment. Farewell!
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
i get really annoyed at myself when my OCD acts up, and everything i touch (or dont touch !!) is a huge issue !! 3:<

and when theres a mosquito in my room but i cant find it, and it keeps biting me ?? and i cant find it ?????
i get really annoyed at myself when my OCD acts up, and everything i touch (or dont touch !!) is a huge issue !! 3:<

and when theres a mosquito in my room but i cant find it, and it keeps biting me ?? and i cant find it ?????
2947.png
| it/he/she
| links
People who don't switch lanes when they're going just the speed limit in the left lane of the highway and I'm coming up at 10-15 over the speed limit because I've got Places To Be
People who don't switch lanes when they're going just the speed limit in the left lane of the highway and I'm coming up at 10-15 over the speed limit because I've got Places To Be
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
- Loud children - Mispronounced words - Being asked to do something, then asked to do something else when you are in the middle of doing the first thing they asked you to do. - STEREOTYPES - When you tell someone you are having a hard time and they just complain back about how their life is worse. - When people don't roll the chip bag down and they go stale - When you are having a 1 on 1 debate, and someone else just has to stick their nose in your business and give their stupid opinion. - Stupid tourists (I live in a tourist town and you have no idea how badly I want to run them over for standing in the street to get a good picture.) I could go on and on... EDIT- @Charingo [quote name="Charingo" date=2016-07-30 05:43:03] i get really annoyed at myself when my OCD acts up, and everything i touch (or dont touch !!) is a huge issue !! 3:< and when theres a mosquito in my room but i cant find it, and it keeps biting me ?? and i cant find it ????? [/quote] I feel you man, I have the same problem. Good luck coping. :')
- Loud children
- Mispronounced words
- Being asked to do something, then asked to do something else
when you are in the middle of doing the first thing they asked you to do.
- STEREOTYPES
- When you tell someone you are having a hard time
and they just complain back about how their life is worse.
- When people don't roll the chip bag down and they go stale
- When you are having a 1 on 1 debate, and someone else
just has to stick their nose in your business and give their
stupid opinion.
- Stupid tourists (I live in a tourist town and you have no idea
how badly I want to run them over for standing in the street to
get a good picture.)

I could go on and on...

EDIT-
@Charingo
Charingo wrote on 2016-07-30:

I feel you man, I have the same problem. Good luck coping. :')
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
[quote name="Cheeseburger" date=2016-07-30 07:49:23] People who don't switch lanes when they're going just the speed limit in the left lane of the highway and I'm coming up at 10-15 over the speed limit because I've got Places To Be [/quote] Forever enraged about this, also people zipping in and out of traffic going like 100 mph (usually sports car drivers) like, I hope you get a ticket dude
Cheeseburger wrote on 2016-07-30:

Forever enraged about this, also people zipping in and out of traffic going like 100 mph (usually sports car drivers) like, I hope you get a ticket dude
[quote name="VermilionInk" date=2016-07-30 08:43:58] - STEREOTYPES [/quote] this Also when people feel the need to turn everything into a competition? You're upset, well guess what, I'm [i]more[/i] upset. You're depressed? HA. I have so many more reasons to be depressed! You had a difficult childhood? Nothing compared to the hell I went through! Your feelings don't [i]matter[/i] because my situation is way worse than yours! That whole attitude is just... horrible. I understand if one person's dealing with trivial issues, but if you both have some kind of trauma/mental illness then why the hell does it need to be a competition? Why can't people [i]empathise?[/i]
VermilionInk wrote on 2016-07-30:
- STEREOTYPES
this

Also when people feel the need to turn everything into a competition? You're upset, well guess what, I'm more upset. You're depressed? HA. I have so many more reasons to be depressed! You had a difficult childhood? Nothing compared to the hell I went through! Your feelings don't matter because my situation is way worse than yours!

That whole attitude is just... horrible. I understand if one person's dealing with trivial issues, but if you both have some kind of trauma/mental illness then why the hell does it need to be a competition? Why can't people empathise?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10