Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 414 415
@sheridancharon Yeah, I'd be glad to c:
@sheridancharon Yeah, I'd be glad to c:
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
right now I'm playing pokemon ultrasun and i'm shiny hunting Heatran

heatran.png
right now I'm playing pokemon ultrasun and i'm shiny hunting Heatran

heatran.png
Anyone want all these extra shiny zigzagoon I keep getting?
Anyone want all these extra shiny zigzagoon I keep getting?
boIu4p9.png
I dislike Togedemaru >:( it was so hard to beat - I lost to it before I beat it!

Stupid Skarmory

Also in USUM when do you get Machamp? I really want larvesta :/
I dislike Togedemaru >:( it was so hard to beat - I lost to it before I beat it!

Stupid Skarmory

Also in USUM when do you get Machamp? I really want larvesta :/
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@Avu42 You get Machamp on Poni Island, just like in S/M. Also, good luck trying to get Larvesta ... it has a 1% chance of appearing. I gave up after two hours and just traded for one :/
@Avu42 You get Machamp on Poni Island, just like in S/M. Also, good luck trying to get Larvesta ... it has a 1% chance of appearing. I gave up after two hours and just traded for one :/
iIrk1Wj.png
@applejuice *sighs* well, I'm not do I'm not doing anything today, so I guess that's my task.

I'm on ula ula :/

That's gonna take a while...
@applejuice *sighs* well, I'm not do I'm not doing anything today, so I guess that's my task.

I'm on ula ula :/

That's gonna take a while...
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
I was walking through all the islands again to try and up my Type: Null's friendship today, I got to Diglett's cave and ran across a Larvitar when I wasn't even trying to get wild encounters. Lobbed an ultra ball at the start of the encounter and caught it :d
I can never be bothered to buy repels, I usually just run, or I'll smash them with my level 80 Hydreigon if I'm in a good mood lmao
I was walking through all the islands again to try and up my Type: Null's friendship today, I got to Diglett's cave and ran across a Larvitar when I wasn't even trying to get wild encounters. Lobbed an ultra ball at the start of the encounter and caught it :d
I can never be bothered to buy repels, I usually just run, or I'll smash them with my level 80 Hydreigon if I'm in a good mood lmao
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@lunusdragoness

I would totally love a shiny zigzagoon!
What would you like in trade?
I have some of those hatted pikachus, from that event... and a spare Pikachu code from the movie... ummmmm what else do I have?
I have a couple shiny Silvally, ummm and- a spare code from last month's legendries.

Would it be too much trouble to ask if these trash pandas can be named still?
@lunusdragoness

I would totally love a shiny zigzagoon!
What would you like in trade?
I have some of those hatted pikachus, from that event... and a spare Pikachu code from the movie... ummmmm what else do I have?
I have a couple shiny Silvally, ummm and- a spare code from last month's legendries.

Would it be too much trouble to ask if these trash pandas can be named still?
RWlcD2X.png
@Sarcastickitten I already have one named but I can rename it to something you like after I get shiny bagon
@Sarcastickitten I already have one named but I can rename it to something you like after I get shiny bagon
boIu4p9.png
I've been trying to soft reset for a shiny Piplup in Pokemon platinum

My life is pain
I've been trying to soft reset for a shiny Piplup in Pokemon platinum

My life is pain
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 414 415