Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 414 415
I almost forgot to get my zygarde this month xD Got it though. And yay it's officially open!
I almost forgot to get my zygarde this month xD Got it though. And yay it's officially open!
OjayHBU.png
@Demifiend

Oh no! xD You don't want to miss out on that!
@Demifiend

Oh no! xD You don't want to miss out on that!
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Aww im going to miss out on all the gamestop pokemon...... Where i live doesnt have one...
*sigh* All well, i have already missed a lot of them XD
Aww im going to miss out on all the gamestop pokemon...... Where i live doesnt have one...
*sigh* All well, i have already missed a lot of them XD
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
because dragons are the bomb it feels wrong to draw a glaceon without wings

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/sfny7FvHEO4Qp7t44MsN74j0LZrojWxis6fqdu8_6g7Wm-EN03mAg2QDw_76UeV4rSu-SBXSv9z67h0woBQ_6ECNtHk=s0
because dragons are the bomb it feels wrong to draw a glaceon without wings

http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/sfny7FvHEO4Qp7t44MsN74j0LZrojWxis6fqdu8_6g7Wm-EN03mAg2QDw_76UeV4rSu-SBXSv9z67h0woBQ_6ECNtHk=s0
bmkYwEK.png
@Sealeo
Just a heads up that I've refreshed my cache and a couple images are showing up broken, like "side2_by_bezelnut-da0yxaa.png" in the first post, "event_title_by_bezelnut-da1hbdm.png" in the third post, "credits_by_bezelnut-da1q098.png" in the 5th post, and the 7th post has "credits_by_bezelnut-da1q098.png" both on firefox and chrome, just lists the image text and broken image icon.

In other news WOO POKEMON I've been playing it for almost 20 years now! =3
@Sealeo
Just a heads up that I've refreshed my cache and a couple images are showing up broken, like "side2_by_bezelnut-da0yxaa.png" in the first post, "event_title_by_bezelnut-da1hbdm.png" in the third post, "credits_by_bezelnut-da1q098.png" in the 5th post, and the 7th post has "credits_by_bezelnut-da1q098.png" both on firefox and chrome, just lists the image text and broken image icon.

In other news WOO POKEMON I've been playing it for almost 20 years now! =3
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski

oh man i didnt even see those first 3, nice catch
@Christovski

oh man i didnt even see those first 3, nice catch
@RawrrLioness
What gamestop pokemon? I've got Jirachi and Zygarde so far but those were just via the internet mystery gift, not gamestop
@RawrrLioness
What gamestop pokemon? I've got Jirachi and Zygarde so far but those were just via the internet mystery gift, not gamestop
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
so, now that the thread is up, i have question for everyone.

what pokemon do you think would be a good service pokemon for a blind girl?

its for my story.
so, now that the thread is up, i have question for everyone.

what pokemon do you think would be a good service pokemon for a blind girl?

its for my story.
can i join this? i have been playing pokemon since gen 5 started and i have every legendary (not every mythical yet but i missed diancie so that's not happening for a long time) pokemon that currently exists. can't wait to hear the news about sun+moon on the 10th
can i join this? i have been playing pokemon since gen 5 started and i have every legendary (not every mythical yet but i missed diancie so that's not happening for a long time) pokemon that currently exists. can't wait to hear the news about sun+moon on the 10th
unknown.png
@MrFattymccatcat Maybe a Sylveon, it could grab them with ribbons to stop them from walking into traffic. Or the seeing-flame dog Growlithe. (Or at least the people they battle will be seeing flamethrower)
@MrFattymccatcat Maybe a Sylveon, it could grab them with ribbons to stop them from walking into traffic. Or the seeing-flame dog Growlithe. (Or at least the people they battle will be seeing flamethrower)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 414 415