Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | {{ Yato Club }} Noragami Hub!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45
(( Sweeeet! It's okay, Sinuzaki, don't worry about it. We're on different time zones and we've got lives outside FR too :,) so I completely understand. I'm sorry for too much pinging lately. I can tone it down for you! ;o; About the ask the character stuff, I believe this one's like a comic convention panel when we sit around and wait on any "customers" or people to interact with us. We'll have this happen on Saturdays I believe. [s]So I take this as a 'ready' x) I'll post our thread tomorrow around 20-23ish FR time when I get home from school. I need time to just sum up the rules. [/s] EDIT: Whoops! Homework's in the way! ^^; Thread postponed! Here's what I have so far from what Nympharia has added: (Anything I should change/fix/add?) [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ec5cce06082cc0e358c23e50b0515108/tumblr_o5lqqneHvq1rty9blo3_r1_400.png[/img] The leading host of Ouran High School Host Club has called a particular god to help him boost his friend's feminine side. Curious of the wish and excited for a rich reward, Yato and Yukine disguise themselves as students entering one of the most fanciest high schools of Japan, Ouran Academy. Though they didn't know they'd be drafted into its popular host club, dressing up and serving fine customers. Meanwhile, the club's most valued host, Haruhi is left to mentor the new recruits with the feisty Renge, and they didn't expect the chaos that happens when a boy who claims to be god and his sarcastic partner entered the club to fulfill a crazy wish. [/center] EDIT: changed the paragraph for a bit! Let me know if there's anything else unlcear/to be fixed! [indent]@LordYato as [i]Yato[/i] @chiaKittyNanami as [i]Yukine[/i] @Nympharia as [i]Haruhi[/i] @Sinuzaki as [i]Renge[/i][/indent]
(( Sweeeet! It's okay, Sinuzaki, don't worry about it. We're on different time zones and we've got lives outside FR too :,) so I completely understand. I'm sorry for too much pinging lately. I can tone it down for you! ;o;
About the ask the character stuff, I believe this one's like a comic convention panel when we sit around and wait on any "customers" or people to interact with us. We'll have this happen on Saturdays I believe.

So I take this as a 'ready' x) I'll post our thread tomorrow around 20-23ish FR time when I get home from school. I need time to just sum up the rules.
EDIT: Whoops! Homework's in the way! ^^; Thread postponed!

Here's what I have so far from what Nympharia has added: (Anything I should change/fix/add?)
tumblr_o5lqqneHvq1rty9blo3_r1_400.png
The leading host of Ouran High School Host Club has called a particular god to help him boost his friend's feminine side.
Curious of the wish and excited for a rich reward, Yato and Yukine disguise themselves as students entering one of the most fanciest high schools of Japan, Ouran Academy. Though they didn't know they'd be drafted into its popular host club, dressing up and serving fine customers.
Meanwhile, the club's most valued host, Haruhi is left to mentor the new recruits with the feisty Renge, and they didn't expect the chaos that happens when a boy who claims to be god and his sarcastic partner entered the club to fulfill a crazy wish.

EDIT: changed the paragraph for a bit! Let me know if there's anything else unlcear/to be fixed!
@LordYato as Yato
@chiaKittyNanami as Yukine
@Nympharia as Haruhi
@Sinuzaki as Renge
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@LordYato

Don't you even dare think of pinging me any less! I don't mind ^-^ Ping me when you need to, and I'll get back to you when I can. :D

Perhaps we should clarify the "fancy extra curricular activity?"

Is that just the whole "Tamaki wants to get Haruhi to dress up feminine" thing, or is there an actual specefic event? :o
@LordYato

Don't you even dare think of pinging me any less! I don't mind ^-^ Ping me when you need to, and I'll get back to you when I can. :D

Perhaps we should clarify the "fancy extra curricular activity?"

Is that just the whole "Tamaki wants to get Haruhi to dress up feminine" thing, or is there an actual specefic event? :o
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
@Sinuzaki

(( Okie! :,D
Ahh! I see where it's confusing. Thanks!! I shall fix that...

EDIT: It was 2am when I typed this up LOL! xD I was actually wondering about the main focus of this RP...

Initially, in the plot bunny I was hoping to get either Yato or Yukine (or both) to impress a hard critic with a kiss, hence the title "Kiss and Tell". How that is interpreted is up to you. The hard critic could be Haruhi, or Renge or another customer appealing to the charm they gotta work at in being a newbie host. But now that we added a plot here with Tamaki hoping to see Haruhi's girly side, I think that may be a sub plot to this aside from trying to become a good host.
I guess you can say, we gotta try to get Haruhi in a dress and wear makeup, or actually like someone in a girly crush kind of way, or somethin'...but this is Haruhi, so it'd be either easy or hard I dunno.
What I do know are the character developments we'll find in this kind of story. See Yato's actually really shy in large parties (manga reference to his first party at Takamagahara where he didn't know who to talk to), and Yukine's a sweet little punk, but how does he mingle with the ladies? Then we have Haruhi who's slowly pushed to be "girly" for Tamaki, and Renge who'll probably be more incharge of things.

@Sinuzaki

(( Okie! :,D
Ahh! I see where it's confusing. Thanks!! I shall fix that...

EDIT: It was 2am when I typed this up LOL! xD I was actually wondering about the main focus of this RP...

Initially, in the plot bunny I was hoping to get either Yato or Yukine (or both) to impress a hard critic with a kiss, hence the title "Kiss and Tell". How that is interpreted is up to you. The hard critic could be Haruhi, or Renge or another customer appealing to the charm they gotta work at in being a newbie host. But now that we added a plot here with Tamaki hoping to see Haruhi's girly side, I think that may be a sub plot to this aside from trying to become a good host.
I guess you can say, we gotta try to get Haruhi in a dress and wear makeup, or actually like someone in a girly crush kind of way, or somethin'...but this is Haruhi, so it'd be either easy or hard I dunno.
What I do know are the character developments we'll find in this kind of story. See Yato's actually really shy in large parties (manga reference to his first party at Takamagahara where he didn't know who to talk to), and Yukine's a sweet little punk, but how does he mingle with the ladies? Then we have Haruhi who's slowly pushed to be "girly" for Tamaki, and Renge who'll probably be more incharge of things.

@LordYato (( I can definitely set up the OOC thread. ^.^ I think we should wait a little bit until the main thread gets rolling. Also, since we have a few gaps in our host club, are we going to accept other people to fill them? If Tamaki wants to get my character to act more feminine... *begins channeling Haruhi* )) [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/avatar_b9a5df67a1e3_128.png[/img] [color=#FF00BF]"Sorry, but dresses aren't really my thing. Pants are much more practical."[/color]
@LordYato

(( I can definitely set up the OOC thread. ^.^ I think we should wait a little bit until the main thread gets rolling. Also, since we have a few gaps in our host club, are we going to accept other people to fill them?

If Tamaki wants to get my character to act more feminine... *begins channeling Haruhi* ))

"Sorry, but dresses aren't really my thing. Pants are much more practical."

P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
@Nympharia

((I'm postponing the main thread too! omg I thought I had little work left to do irl but apparently that wasn't true pffffff I'll be away for the night (nyoooom~)
@Nympharia

((I'm postponing the main thread too! omg I thought I had little work left to do irl but apparently that wasn't true pffffff I'll be away for the night (nyoooom~)
I'm so pumped for this!! I think the basis for everything sounds good now. The edits you made seem 10/10 Yatty-san :D

Also, yeaaah. If Renge is the hard critic...well. The boys will definitely have to bring their A-game.
I'm so pumped for this!! I think the basis for everything sounds good now. The edits you made seem 10/10 Yatty-san :D

Also, yeaaah. If Renge is the hard critic...well. The boys will definitely have to bring their A-game.
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
[center][b][u]Animax CAFE Collaboration with Noragami Aragoto![/u][/b] (( Sharing this here after finding out that there's actually a Noragami Aragoto Cafe Collabroation happening for a limited time only in Japan. They're selling lots and lots of merchandise alongside their snacks. What's more you get lovely beverage coasters, badges, prints, charms, and if you look closely, a floofy floof. Event from March 30th - April 25th. Being held in Akihabara Nihonbashi Osaka Tokyo. [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/5b05b4e92f88a60b92cacabbbd44775a/tumblr_o5ciddkaja1vq17reo5_r1_1280.jpg]Click Image for FULL VIEW! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/315d16ace4dfe756c45fb86ef25e23c1/tumblr_o5ciddkaja1vq17reo4_r1_540.jpg[/img][/url] Photos sourced from [url=http://www.tumbnation.com/tumblr-blog/hpbya/post-142780577407]Tumbnation[/url] and [url=https://twitter.com/noragami_PR]Noragami Twitter[/url]! @LordYato [/center]
Animax CAFE Collaboration with Noragami Aragoto!

(( Sharing this here after finding out that there's actually a Noragami Aragoto Cafe Collabroation happening for a limited time only in Japan. They're selling lots and lots of merchandise alongside their snacks. What's more you get lovely beverage coasters, badges, prints, charms, and if you look closely, a floofy floof.

Event from March 30th - April 25th. Being held in Akihabara Nihonbashi Osaka Tokyo.

Click Image for FULL VIEW!

tumblr_o5ciddkaja1vq17reo4_r1_540.jpg

Photos sourced from Tumbnation and Noragami Twitter!

@LordYato

@Sinuzaki [color=#0099ff][i]Ngf! Thanks! I'm glad y'like![/i][/color] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b1fc51deb283eb18de7556957d3d42d0/tumblr_o5cg6qM2Us1vq17reo1_100.jpg[/img] (( I am very pumped for this too!!! So many things might happen in this RP. Can you already tell? First, it's a rich school, so Yato's probably gonna drool all over these rich kids like WOW you guys are so shiny. Secondly, I'm honestly curious how Yukine and Renge would interact, and how Haruhi would react to Yato's behavior. Perhaps these guys are a lot more alike than we thought? Oh maaan. I'm still writing a rule here and there for it and I'm most likely going to reserve us a thread tomorrow, late around 20-24 hrs FR time. Mainly because I still have some irl homework to finish up. OTL I've been delaying a group ping for some time now because of such homework. gahhh OTL
@Sinuzaki

Ngf! Thanks! I'm glad y'like!

tumblr_o5cg6qM2Us1vq17reo1_100.jpg

(( I am very pumped for this too!!! So many things might happen in this RP. Can you already tell?
First, it's a rich school, so Yato's probably gonna drool all over these rich kids like WOW you guys are so shiny. Secondly, I'm honestly curious how Yukine and Renge would interact, and how Haruhi would react to Yato's behavior. Perhaps these guys are a lot more alike than we thought?

Oh maaan. I'm still writing a rule here and there for it and I'm most likely going to reserve us a thread tomorrow, late around 20-24 hrs FR time. Mainly because I still have some irl homework to finish up. OTL

I've been delaying a group ping for some time now because of such homework. gahhh OTL
@LordYato

{{It's all good, take as much time as you need! I probably won't be able to respond with a starter post immediately, either-- I've got a show I'm dancing in tomorrow, so the rest of my weekend's pretty filled up.

wow though i didnt know i was so hyped for the roleplay too

Wish I knew enough Japanese and the proper conventions to go to Animax Cafe now. quq I guess Japantown in San Fransisco 'll be enough... if there's a place there with noragami-based merch probably unlikely ;a;}}

@Sinuzaki
{{h a a H all i have to say to that is "yukine's screwed"}}
@LordYato

{{It's all good, take as much time as you need! I probably won't be able to respond with a starter post immediately, either-- I've got a show I'm dancing in tomorrow, so the rest of my weekend's pretty filled up.

wow though i didnt know i was so hyped for the roleplay too

Wish I knew enough Japanese and the proper conventions to go to Animax Cafe now. quq I guess Japantown in San Fransisco 'll be enough... if there's a place there with noragami-based merch probably unlikely ;a;}}

@Sinuzaki
{{h a a H all i have to say to that is "yukine's screwed"}}
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

@chiaKittyNanami [color=#0099ff][I]What weekend? I've been stuck in a school's studio dealing with a buncha kids and their deadline woes. I had to pull an all-nighter, helpin' one out...[/color][/I] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/67620d0d3a1eccc9518805c7e1471d91/tumblr_o537otulOI1vq17reo2_100.jpg[/img] ((Everyone's so dead in my side of the mountain :,) And I'm just packing up to get back home after an allnighter in this stuffy school... I know right? Why can't there be such café limited themes here? ;u; [s]edit: loool i was so tired i didnt know what i was typing...[/s] EDIT: Reserved us the thread! :D So the RP will be ready when you are ^^
@chiaKittyNanami

What weekend? I've been stuck in a school's studio dealing with a buncha kids and their deadline woes. I had to pull an all-nighter, helpin' one out...

tumblr_o537otulOI1vq17reo2_100.jpg

((Everyone's so dead in my side of the mountain :,) And I'm just packing up to get back home after an allnighter in this stuffy school...

I know right? Why can't there be such café limited themes here? ;u;

edit: loool i was so tired i didnt know what i was typing...

EDIT: Reserved us the thread! :D So the RP will be ready when you are ^^
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45