Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 445 446 447 448 449 ... 462 463
[quote name="Mokuroh" date="2019-02-10 14:04:59" ] @sadmilkboy Thank you! ;w; and YMMD is so good! I chose to get mine through Mwave so who knows when it's coming but I really hope for Hoshi or Joshua signed :D [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MajorMistyIndianjackal-small.gif[/img] And happy Dino Day! [/quote] Who's that in the gif?
Mokuroh wrote on 2019-02-10 14:04:59:
@sadmilkboy Thank you! ;w;

and YMMD is so good! I chose to get mine through Mwave so who knows when it's coming but I really hope for Hoshi or Joshua signed :D

MajorMistyIndianjackal-small.gif
And happy Dino Day!

Who's that in the gif?
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
@CaptainMoondyne That's Lee Chan aka Dino from Seventeen! He's the maknae and part of their performance team c:

TxT's debut was so cute! I love their whole album but especially Our Summer and Nap of A Star <3
Sunmi's Noir mv was also really good! I'm excited for what other wonderful comebacks we'll have this month c:
@CaptainMoondyne That's Lee Chan aka Dino from Seventeen! He's the maknae and part of their performance team c:

TxT's debut was so cute! I love their whole album but especially Our Summer and Nap of A Star <3
Sunmi's Noir mv was also really good! I'm excited for what other wonderful comebacks we'll have this month c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh
Thanks! :) Dang, he's cute. I really must properly check out Seventeen.
@Mokuroh
Thanks! :) Dang, he's cute. I really must properly check out Seventeen.
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
Uh I know not many people follow them here, but BigBang is done as a five member group and I am really sad about it??

I've loved that group for over a decade. I don't support Seungri at all and I hope he faces real consequences for what he's done - and I wouldn't have supported full group activities if he was a part of them, so maybe this is just hypocritical.

But it's still the end of an era and I'm going to miss them so much.

</3
Uh I know not many people follow them here, but BigBang is done as a five member group and I am really sad about it??

I've loved that group for over a decade. I don't support Seungri at all and I hope he faces real consequences for what he's done - and I wouldn't have supported full group activities if he was a part of them, so maybe this is just hypocritical.

</3
[quote name="Maliha" date="2019-03-11 10:30:26" ] Uh I know not many people follow them here, but BigBang is done as a five member group and I am really sad about it?? I've loved that group for over a decade. I don't support Seungri at all and I hope he faces real consequences for what he's done - and I wouldn't have supported full group activities if he was a part of them, so maybe this is just hypocritical. But it's still the end of an era and I'm going to miss them so much. </3 [/quote] I just really hope that Bigbang will return from service as four and not disband, though I'm not sure how likely that is. I also really hope all of this doesn't hurt the other YG artists too badly either
Maliha wrote on 2019-03-11 10:30:26:

</3
I just really hope that Bigbang will return from service as four and not disband, though I'm not sure how likely that is. I also really hope all of this doesn't hurt the other YG artists too badly either
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh

I hope they return, too. My gut is that it's not likely to happen, at least not any time soon, but this is one of those times where I'm praying I'm wrong.

I think most members were tiring from the public eye anyway, and with Taeyang married, TOP still recovering, and this massive investigation reigniting discussions about YGE's "criminal ties" and "shady idols"... I don't know. I can see GD producing, Daesung continuing in Japan, and maybe Taeyang/TOP coming back after awhile.

To be honest, I'm just hoping that none of the other members were involved in this in any way, shape, or form. I just saw an announcement that Jung Joonyoung has been implicated in this, too, and I'm just sadder than I ever would have imagined lol. Ugh.
@Mokuroh

I hope they return, too. My gut is that it's not likely to happen, at least not any time soon, but this is one of those times where I'm praying I'm wrong.

I think most members were tiring from the public eye anyway, and with Taeyang married, TOP still recovering, and this massive investigation reigniting discussions about YGE's "criminal ties" and "shady idols"... I don't know. I can see GD producing, Daesung continuing in Japan, and maybe Taeyang/TOP coming back after awhile.

To be honest, I'm just hoping that none of the other members were involved in this in any way, shape, or form. I just saw an announcement that Jung Joonyoung has been implicated in this, too, and I'm just sadder than I ever would have imagined lol. Ugh.
@Maliha
I've been seeing rumors of others that may be involved (Roy Kim, Hongki, Zico) and all of this is just kind of a shock to me. I'm glad all of this is coming to light but it's really sad when you think you know someone and it all turns out to be false
@Maliha
I've been seeing rumors of others that may be involved (Roy Kim, Hongki, Zico) and all of this is just kind of a shock to me. I'm glad all of this is coming to light but it's really sad when you think you know someone and it all turns out to be false
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@Mokuroh Same. And if JJY is involved, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Roy Kim is, too.

I'm glad this is being investigated and I fully want the responsible parties to get in trouble, I'm just really sad and disappointed at who those responsible parties might be. =/

Shocking is a good way to describe it, yeah.
@Mokuroh Same. And if JJY is involved, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Roy Kim is, too.

I'm glad this is being investigated and I fully want the responsible parties to get in trouble, I'm just really sad and disappointed at who those responsible parties might be. =/

Shocking is a good way to describe it, yeah.
@Mokuroh @Maliha
WHAT HAPPENED??????
@Mokuroh @Maliha
WHAT HAPPENED??????
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang
I am pretty sure it's not allowed to talk about such a topic publicly in this game.
Seungri was involved or part of a big scandal. To protect the pride of the band and YG Entertainment a little bit he left the group. (Didn't work much, sales are dropping everywhere.) I heared he will go to prison for 3 years, but that might change again. Investigations are still running.
While I don't wanna get in trouble for speaking about details here, I think I can provide a link with information.
But a warning. It's not a topic for minors.
Billboard.com
avclub.com
@SaaviBloodfang
I am pretty sure it's not allowed to talk about such a topic publicly in this game.
Seungri was involved or part of a big scandal. To protect the pride of the band and YG Entertainment a little bit he left the group. (Didn't work much, sales are dropping everywhere.) I heared he will go to prison for 3 years, but that might change again. Investigations are still running.
While I don't wanna get in trouble for speaking about details here, I think I can provide a link with information.
But a warning. It's not a topic for minors.
Billboard.com
avclub.com
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
1 2 ... 445 446 447 448 449 ... 462 463