Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Making Treasure!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Thanks so much for the generous and prudent info! I am doing many of these things already and your forum has given me confirmation as well as a pan or fine tuning my focus in some areas. I'm already hooked on the game and my main goal is to breed the best and the most rare dragons with interesting genes, and that is gonna take treasure.... My second goal is to not have my husband file for divorce because of the credit card charges...so...yeah...

I would love to network and make friends so if anyone is reading this post and would like to have another friend, please let me know. I'm very loyal and I love to be helpful and assist other players as much as I can (that's the fun of these games, right?)

Oh, and one question... I'm getting my butt kicked in the Coliseum. What's the secret?

Thanks,
Native
Thanks so much for the generous and prudent info! I am doing many of these things already and your forum has given me confirmation as well as a pan or fine tuning my focus in some areas. I'm already hooked on the game and my main goal is to breed the best and the most rare dragons with interesting genes, and that is gonna take treasure.... My second goal is to not have my husband file for divorce because of the credit card charges...so...yeah...

I would love to network and make friends so if anyone is reading this post and would like to have another friend, please let me know. I'm very loyal and I love to be helpful and assist other players as much as I can (that's the fun of these games, right?)

Oh, and one question... I'm getting my butt kicked in the Coliseum. What's the secret?

Thanks,
Native
@Cromwell I'm glad it helped :) Good luck on your treasure making endeavours!

@Native Hehe I'm glad the guide has helped you on your way. ^^

I'm not an expert on the coliseum but this is my team build currently and it worked out pretty well for me when I started out: (Bearing in mind that I started with only two dragons)

It would be advisable to have one dragon built like a 'tank'. Basically that means they have a lot of health and defence against attacks, meaning they usually can take a bit of punishment. So stacking them with stats like Vitality (Health), Strength (Attack), Defence(Damage Reduction).

A 'caster' which would be your magic dragon. Usually stacked with int/agility to give them massive damage and critical hits.

And your third dragon could be a second caster or melee or whatever. My third dragon is melee dragon, stacked in quickness (So she gets more turns per battle) agility and strength. So much like my caster, she is a high damage dealing dragon.

That in mind I wouldn't ignore stats like: Quickness for your dragons (It keeps their turn frequency up and if left it means the enemy will start getting more turns and that can be devastating)

Vitality and Agility are also worthwhile states. You don't want to end up with a tank stacked so high in vitality that it ends up being the last dragon alive with pathetic attacks or a caster with hardly any vitality that they can be taken out with one hit by the enemy.

There were some threads about starting out in the coliseum floating about but I can't seem to find them... If I do, I'll link them in :)
@Cromwell I'm glad it helped :) Good luck on your treasure making endeavours!

@Native Hehe I'm glad the guide has helped you on your way. ^^

I'm not an expert on the coliseum but this is my team build currently and it worked out pretty well for me when I started out: (Bearing in mind that I started with only two dragons)

It would be advisable to have one dragon built like a 'tank'. Basically that means they have a lot of health and defence against attacks, meaning they usually can take a bit of punishment. So stacking them with stats like Vitality (Health), Strength (Attack), Defence(Damage Reduction).

A 'caster' which would be your magic dragon. Usually stacked with int/agility to give them massive damage and critical hits.

And your third dragon could be a second caster or melee or whatever. My third dragon is melee dragon, stacked in quickness (So she gets more turns per battle) agility and strength. So much like my caster, she is a high damage dealing dragon.

That in mind I wouldn't ignore stats like: Quickness for your dragons (It keeps their turn frequency up and if left it means the enemy will start getting more turns and that can be devastating)

Vitality and Agility are also worthwhile states. You don't want to end up with a tank stacked so high in vitality that it ends up being the last dragon alive with pathetic attacks or a caster with hardly any vitality that they can be taken out with one hit by the enemy.

There were some threads about starting out in the coliseum floating about but I can't seem to find them... If I do, I'll link them in :)
I want to point out that for Higher and Lower tactics it's better to pick "higher" when you get 1-6, and "lower" for 8-13, since it's only when you get a 7 that it's an equal chance to get higher or lower.

And also, in my experience it's the food items that sell best on the AH!
I want to point out that for Higher and Lower tactics it's better to pick "higher" when you get 1-6, and "lower" for 8-13, since it's only when you get a 7 that it's an equal chance to get higher or lower.

And also, in my experience it's the food items that sell best on the AH!
ZNhRsiG.png
@Kottdjur

Thank you :) I've been meaning to make it a bit more specific.

That's wonderful news. I haven't been selling things on the AH recently and decided to get back into selling things, particularly food, materials and other to see how it goes ^^
@Kottdjur

Thank you :) I've been meaning to make it a bit more specific.

That's wonderful news. I haven't been selling things on the AH recently and decided to get back into selling things, particularly food, materials and other to see how it goes ^^
up
up
up
up
up
up
Excellent guide, especially for new players. Thanks for putting this together!
Excellent guide, especially for new players. Thanks for putting this together!
I'm glad it helped ^^
I'm glad it helped ^^
up
up
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42