Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Become a Millionaire
1 2 3 4
@Reefknot
No need for apologizing! Absolutely no need. A shared opinion is an important one. I honestly spent a couple of days trying to figure out Glitter and Gloom and the guides aren't exactly SUPER clear cut, I had to reread a couple of times and even then I had to mess around to get it. But thank you for the idea! if I'm out and about on my phone I'll remember your advice
@Reefknot
No need for apologizing! Absolutely no need. A shared opinion is an important one. I honestly spent a couple of days trying to figure out Glitter and Gloom and the guides aren't exactly SUPER clear cut, I had to reread a couple of times and even then I had to mess around to get it. But thank you for the idea! if I'm out and about on my phone I'll remember your advice
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclhovn.png lJQFrFF.png 5C5FJH0.gif
@Wannabees Sure go for it.
@Wannabees Sure go for it.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
A good idea for this is the best place to grind the coliseum for treasure! I don’t know it though xD! This is so helpful, thank you!
A good idea for this is the best place to grind the coliseum for treasure! I don’t know it though xD! This is so helpful, thank you!
52234740674_590132cdb4_o.pngx > art shop
> toyhouse
> gen1 sales
uwu
> FR +3
> closing manager
> gen1
collector
uwuHandleAnimal.png
99WsXaL.gif
@CryLikeAWolf
Thank you for the support!
@CryLikeAWolf
Thank you for the support!
Wow! A new money guide! I looove money guides.
Wow! A new money guide! I looove money guides.
wvz5N8O.png
@CapriciousCrony I love your forum vista!!!
@CapriciousCrony I love your forum vista!!!
Thank you so much for this!!!!!
Thank you so much for this!!!!!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Noddddd
thank you so much for liking it :D
@Noddddd
thank you so much for liking it :D
Nice
Nice
@Wannabees

Hello! I just wanted to comment about Glimmer and Gloom HARD mode (payout is 1600 treasure which is very good) as I just created a speed based newbie friendly guide, that doesn't even require scrolling and searching around for solutions.
As very hard is still very complex and requires to know and understand a lot, and I myself don't get it haha.

You can see it here!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295/1
@Wannabees

Hello! I just wanted to comment about Glimmer and Gloom HARD mode (payout is 1600 treasure which is very good) as I just created a speed based newbie friendly guide, that doesn't even require scrolling and searching around for solutions.
As very hard is still very complex and requires to know and understand a lot, and I myself don't get it haha.

You can see it here!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295/1
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4