Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Become a Millionaire
1 2 3 4
@EchoDino thanks for the support!

@Mahogi I'll definitely add your find to the guide :) thank you so much!
@EchoDino thanks for the support!

@Mahogi I'll definitely add your find to the guide :) thank you so much!
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclhovn.png lJQFrFF.png 5C5FJH0.gif
@Wannabees

Thank you!
@Wannabees

Thank you!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Oh that is awesome
Oh that is awesome
@Wannabees I just decided to randomly sell a bunch of junk in my hoard after reading this, and suddenly i had 200k more treasure... XD

Also, This may or may not be helpful; Usually with Crim's collection cart, I check the Auction house to see if someone's selling it cheaper. This is also good for auctioning your random junk, have it at a price lower than it's worth to Crim, and it'll likely sell.
@Wannabees I just decided to randomly sell a bunch of junk in my hoard after reading this, and suddenly i had 200k more treasure... XD

Also, This may or may not be helpful; Usually with Crim's collection cart, I check the Auction house to see if someone's selling it cheaper. This is also good for auctioning your random junk, have it at a price lower than it's worth to Crim, and it'll likely sell.
giphy.gif make_a_wish_red__by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5f9.png giphy.gif make_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.png giphy.gif
@Samsonite
Ayyyyy, thumbs up for technically have 200k more treasure than you initially thought x)

I agree with your comment, but it kind of goes along with the whole "find a cheaper option" which I should add to the guide... This gives a cheaper option, but it's not the entire thing about the cart or the auction house :/ know what I mean?
@Samsonite
Ayyyyy, thumbs up for technically have 200k more treasure than you initially thought x)

I agree with your comment, but it kind of goes along with the whole "find a cheaper option" which I should add to the guide... This gives a cheaper option, but it's not the entire thing about the cart or the auction house :/ know what I mean?
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclhovn.png lJQFrFF.png 5C5FJH0.gif
1 2 3 4