Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42
I tested the Four Hexagons while maxing out Lucky Streak.

1,200 clicks to solve them (average: 1200/38=31.5 turns)
136 refreshes x 3 = 408 clicks
Total: 1,608 clicks

At 1 second / click -> 26.8 minutes
At 1.5 seconds / click -> 40.2 minutes
I tested the Four Hexagons while maxing out Lucky Streak.

1,200 clicks to solve them (average: 1200/38=31.5 turns)
136 refreshes x 3 = 408 clicks
Total: 1,608 clicks

At 1 second / click -> 26.8 minutes
At 1.5 seconds / click -> 40.2 minutes
I don't understand how you made this guide--it's all witchcraft to me, honestly--but it WORKS and it's great, THANK YOU!
I don't understand how you made this guide--it's all witchcraft to me, honestly--but it WORKS and it's great, THANK YOU!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif OWzkeWT.png
i love you so much chatoyant, this is great!
i love you so much chatoyant, this is great!
c33OBRd.png
Thank you, chato, I'm gonna make some monies now (without thinking ^^)
Thank you, chato, I'm gonna make some monies now (without thinking ^^)
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
@Exvhius

Can you elaborate on what you mean? I seriously get stuck with 1 thing on the third row from the bottom and like a couple on the last row. Everyone's saying this is so easy but I can never manage to clear out the last bit...
@Exvhius

Can you elaborate on what you mean? I seriously get stuck with 1 thing on the third row from the bottom and like a couple on the last row. Everyone's saying this is so easy but I can never manage to clear out the last bit...
uCR5SCW.png
What progress are people making on Very Hard?

I solved it once, but it was kind of a fluke (and I forgot to check the payout).

So far I have been using the same general strategy as for Hard.
1) clicking through everything on row 5 if there is an odd number there.

2) for lower rows, I can clear an odd number by clicking everything in row 3 and bringing it down.

3) Now all I need are some solutions to the bottom rows...

What are people finding in the way of patterns?
What progress are people making on Very Hard?

I solved it once, but it was kind of a fluke (and I forgot to check the payout).

So far I have been using the same general strategy as for Hard.
1) clicking through everything on row 5 if there is an odd number there.

2) for lower rows, I can clear an odd number by clicking everything in row 3 and bringing it down.

3) Now all I need are some solutions to the bottom rows...

What are people finding in the way of patterns?
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
@FloatingInSpace
At the bottom of page 8, I linked images of a couple patterns I use. I have two for the seventh row listed, one that messes with corners on the bottom row and one that doesn't. Until you have bottom row only, there's no advantage in using either or.

@KrakenDux
Again, bottom of page 8 I posted links to a few of my patterns. Only one solvestate is posted, but hopefully the manipulations help.
@FloatingInSpace
At the bottom of page 8, I linked images of a couple patterns I use. I have two for the seventh row listed, one that messes with corners on the bottom row and one that doesn't. Until you have bottom row only, there's no advantage in using either or.

@KrakenDux
Again, bottom of page 8 I posted links to a few of my patterns. Only one solvestate is posted, but hopefully the manipulations help.
Confusion achieved!
I'm so thankful for this! Maxed out the fairgrounds in an hour whoohoo
I'm so thankful for this! Maxed out the fairgrounds in an hour whoohoo
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
[quote name="Svecounia72" date="2018-07-22 13:53:20" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gGZErU5.jpg[/img] I'm constantly getting stuck here on hard mode. Any advice? [/quote] Hit the tile between at the corner of the hexagon, then hit the tile right of it (the one that's the right light tile in your image), so you'd have three light tiles in a mini-triangle at the bottom. And then you can just use the solution for that particular set-up: [img]https://i.imgur.com/lusMW9g.png[/img]
Svecounia72 wrote on 2018-07-22 13:53:20:
gGZErU5.jpg

I'm constantly getting stuck here on hard mode. Any advice?

Hit the tile between at the corner of the hexagon, then hit the tile right of it (the one that's the right light tile in your image), so you'd have three light tiles in a mini-triangle at the bottom. And then you can just use the solution for that particular set-up:

lusMW9g.png
[quote name="@FloatingInSpace" date="2018-07-20 18:36:29" ] I seriously get stuck with 1 thing on the third row from the bottom and like a couple on the last row. Everyone's saying this is so easy but I can never manage to clear out the last bit... [/quote] If you check out method 1 in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115/1#post_34094312]this post[/url], the third row from the bottom is the same as the fifth row. If you have one leftover (or any other odd number) in that row, click all the tiles in the second row and then continue solving downwards. If, after you do this, you still have any leftovers in the bottom two rows that you can't clear, click in this pattern: [quote name="chatoyant" date="2018-07-06 06:00:14" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/L4FUrAN.png[/img][/center] [/quote] You should be left with a few stray tiles you can easily clear.
@FloatingInSpace wrote on 2018-07-20 18:36:29:
I seriously get stuck with 1 thing on the third row from the bottom and like a couple on the last row. Everyone's saying this is so easy but I can never manage to clear out the last bit...

If you check out method 1 in this post, the third row from the bottom is the same as the fifth row.

If you have one leftover (or any other odd number) in that row, click all the tiles in the second row and then continue solving downwards.

If, after you do this, you still have any leftovers in the bottom two rows that you can't clear, click in this pattern:
chatoyant wrote on 2018-07-06 06:00:14:
L4FUrAN.png

You should be left with a few stray tiles you can easily clear.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42