Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42
aaah thank you so so much for that guide!!
aaah thank you so so much for that guide!!
awesome guide, it's super useful!
awesome guide, it's super useful!
ani_bw_160.gifSzbENNk.gif ani_bw-S_604.gifani_bw_567.gifani_bw_330.gif
I keep getting stuck on the third row from the bottom on Hard mode, where I have an odd one left that I can't get rid of. Any recommendations?
I keep getting stuck on the third row from the bottom on Hard mode, where I have an odd one left that I can't get rid of. Any recommendations?
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

It might not be an efficient solution, but one workaround is to click the entire second row, then shove two of the four pieces down along the edges on the third row instead of matching both of the pairs.

Click Pattern:
R2: 12345
R3: 3 56
R4: 2 456
@FloatingInSpace

It might not be an efficient solution, but one workaround is to click the entire second row, then shove two of the four pieces down along the edges on the third row instead of matching both of the pairs.

Click Pattern:
R2: 12345
R3: 3 56
R4: 2 456
Confusion achieved!
this is GODSEND. took me about an hour to get this wired into my brain and now i have it nailed! thank you so much, my wallet thanks you!
this is GODSEND. took me about an hour to get this wired into my brain and now i have it nailed! thank you so much, my wallet thanks you!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
I can't believe this explained the methods for hard ones so .. easily? But truly the Very hard is , very very hard. I tried to try all the previous techniques but none of them worked. I get similiar leftover patterns all the time but can't solve any of them but HHH Keep going!!!
I can't believe this explained the methods for hard ones so .. easily? But truly the Very hard is , very very hard. I tried to try all the previous techniques but none of them worked. I get similiar leftover patterns all the time but can't solve any of them but HHH Keep going!!!
osa1_by_cicide76536-dck8wt3.gifosa2j2_by_cicide76536-dck8wsz.gifosa3_by_cicide76536-dck8wsr.png
She/Her | Tumblr
...24 | Finland ...
Very tired and
very gay
FR time +10 h
My DA2 party!
Reserving a post. Been working on vhard patterns, I've reached a point where I can solve 5 different states (I only have patterns for three). Will update this once I finish the images.

Update: I'll make a new post with the full guide, I'm getting tired of this for today. Pushing 2hrs of double checking that the patterns I provide do what I think they do.

Below are some useful links and brief descriptions of what they do, hopefully they help in some way, shape, or form.

Triangle/Lone Center Solvestate
Corner Shove Moves (Misaligns 6th and 7th Row)
7th Row Realignment (No Corners)
6th Row Fix ("Key")

Final Edit: Clicking the full 2nd row to fix the 7th also flips both bottom corners. Just a good thing to keep in mind.

Additional Note: Full 2nd Row shove followed by a 7th Row no-corner realignment should put a full bottom row into the solvestate above.

Full 2nd row shove followed by two corner shove moves flips the three cells on the bottom row
Reserving a post. Been working on vhard patterns, I've reached a point where I can solve 5 different states (I only have patterns for three). Will update this once I finish the images.

Update: I'll make a new post with the full guide, I'm getting tired of this for today. Pushing 2hrs of double checking that the patterns I provide do what I think they do.

Below are some useful links and brief descriptions of what they do, hopefully they help in some way, shape, or form.

Triangle/Lone Center Solvestate
Corner Shove Moves (Misaligns 6th and 7th Row)
7th Row Realignment (No Corners)
6th Row Fix ("Key")

Final Edit: Clicking the full 2nd row to fix the 7th also flips both bottom corners. Just a good thing to keep in mind.

Additional Note: Full 2nd Row shove followed by a 7th Row no-corner realignment should put a full bottom row into the solvestate above.

Full 2nd row shove followed by two corner shove moves flips the three cells on the bottom row
Confusion achieved!
I beat very hard and had some really nice symmetrical patterns before I finally found the solution, I also was recording most of it so I could make solutions later but if anyone wants to see if I got their pattern here's the video here it is on youtube unlisted. I had to cut some things out because I was talking to friends but I didn't skip any moves. Some patterns appear twice, I mention the times in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWiPaRR3g7I&feature=youtu.be
I beat very hard and had some really nice symmetrical patterns before I finally found the solution, I also was recording most of it so I could make solutions later but if anyone wants to see if I got their pattern here's the video here it is on youtube unlisted. I had to cut some things out because I was talking to friends but I didn't skip any moves. Some patterns appear twice, I mention the times in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWiPaRR3g7I&feature=youtu.be
2016-02-01.png2016-02-03.gif.png2016-09-14.gif
!!!!
!!!!
I absolutely had no idea how to do this puzzle before, and this guide is perfect and I can actually cap the fairgrounds in less than an hour. Thank you so much <3
I absolutely had no idea how to do this puzzle before, and this guide is perfect and I can actually cap the fairgrounds in less than an hour. Thank you so much <3
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42