Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@TwistedKatiekat yes (:
@TwistedKatiekat yes (:
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
I'll probably update w/ eye type worth later
I'll probably update w/ eye type worth later
so just checking uhh [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=256282&tab=dragon&did=42699170][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426992/42699170_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Coatl - 25k Iridescent - 5k Facet - 5k Runes - 4k Unbred - 10k = 49k That seems a bit high to me but I'm not sure???
so just checking uhh
42699170_350.png

Coatl - 25k
Iridescent - 5k
Facet - 5k
Runes - 4k
Unbred - 10k
= 49k

That seems a bit high to me but I'm not sure???
im the big gay
What about age (2 years or older), or a special hatch date (FR anniversary, New Year's Eve, etc)?
What about age (2 years or older), or a special hatch date (FR anniversary, New Year's Eve, etc)?
It's been forever since I've been on FR and this is super helpful!! My question is if you would change this when using gems at all, or would simply convert the treasure price to gems using whatever the current ratio is?
It's been forever since I've been on FR and this is super helpful!! My question is if you would change this when using gems at all, or would simply convert the treasure price to gems using whatever the current ratio is?
733EAYl.png
Might do something like Eyes match the dragon’s colors. +3kt.
Might do something like Eyes match the dragon’s colors. +3kt.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
Hi all. I’m new to FR. How do you do a friends list on here?

@EgoLobster
How would you price coliseum levels? Why do you add a premium for being unbred?

@hollowfrogs
Your dragon is beautiful.

Hi all. I’m new to FR. How do you do a friends list on here?

@EgoLobster
How would you price coliseum levels? Why do you add a premium for being unbred?

@hollowfrogs
Your dragon is beautiful.

zVI7i7V.png
@Eondru see the little icons under your post? There should be a little blue dragon under the book. You can add people via a friends list that way by clicking it! Welcome to flight rising~

Pricing coli levels is fairly easy - I usually add +2kt per coli level, and +250kt if level 25. I add a premium for being unbred because collecters really like the neatness of having 'none' under the offspring~
@Eondru see the little icons under your post? There should be a little blue dragon under the book. You can add people via a friends list that way by clicking it! Welcome to flight rising~

Pricing coli levels is fairly easy - I usually add +2kt per coli level, and +250kt if level 25. I add a premium for being unbred because collecters really like the neatness of having 'none' under the offspring~
@hollowfrogs
No, that seems right. These aren't AH prices - these are Hatchery prices. (:

@SapphireSidhe
Good question - Per year a dragon has existed, (Ex: I have a dragon near 5 years old) or older digit dragons (Ex: Mine is a 6 digit) I'd probably add 50kt per year older/per digit, and if 6 digit +200kt

@Nightingale17
ay, welcome back! Glad I managed to help you (: The current ratio for most places is 1:850 and most just do the conversion rather than reprice. Some places (while it's uncommon) do 1:1000 but 1:850 is the universal rate currently.

@TruthAndLies
Ooh, yes (: I'll also probably price eye types too
@hollowfrogs
No, that seems right. These aren't AH prices - these are Hatchery prices. (:

@SapphireSidhe
Good question - Per year a dragon has existed, (Ex: I have a dragon near 5 years old) or older digit dragons (Ex: Mine is a 6 digit) I'd probably add 50kt per year older/per digit, and if 6 digit +200kt

@Nightingale17
ay, welcome back! Glad I managed to help you (: The current ratio for most places is 1:850 and most just do the conversion rather than reprice. Some places (while it's uncommon) do 1:1000 but 1:850 is the universal rate currently.

@TruthAndLies
Ooh, yes (: I'll also probably price eye types too
How do I tell if a gene is rare, uncommon, etc??
How do I tell if a gene is rare, uncommon, etc??
dd105rv-666cd7eb-2cff-4fb8-aad9-67cacb27fa8c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31