Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Thank youuuuu @EgoLobster
Thank youuuuu @EgoLobster
@SlushMint
There's a pretty helpful FR Wiki guide right here on genes! It includes a list of every gene, the rarity of every gene, the marketplace worth of each gene, and whether a gene can be obtained via Baldwin's Brew and what level/what ingredients are needed! Hope this helps~

@Psychotisis
No problem (;
@SlushMint
There's a pretty helpful FR Wiki guide right here on genes! It includes a list of every gene, the rarity of every gene, the marketplace worth of each gene, and whether a gene can be obtained via Baldwin's Brew and what level/what ingredients are needed! Hope this helps~

@Psychotisis
No problem (;
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@taaffeite
Giving myself a ping for later. Thanks for the guide, it’s really helpful!
@taaffeite
Giving myself a ping for later. Thanks for the guide, it’s really helpful!
Elizabeth
- She/Her
- FR +3
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
dd105rv-666cd7eb-2cff-4fb8-aad9-67cacb27fa8c.png
Oh, this seems really helpful. Thank you!

Going to ping myself to reference this later @KonohaKokonose
Oh, this seems really helpful. Thank you!

Going to ping myself to reference this later @KonohaKokonose
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
@EgoLobster
This is a neat guide but I feel like there are some more factors to it.

I have a critique about this relating to G1s. An unbred G1 imp is not going to be worth 50kt. An unbred XXX G1 Tundra is not going to be worth 52kt. I think this could potentially confuse new users on G1 pricing as that is a very specific market.

Colours are also eh even tho you kinda hit the ball with the doubles/triples. Like if you have a XYZ with close range colours (ex -Fire/Carrot/Terracotta) can potentially be more expensive than an XYZ with colours that aren't in the same range (ex - thicket/ice/ginger).
@EgoLobster
This is a neat guide but I feel like there are some more factors to it.

I have a critique about this relating to G1s. An unbred G1 imp is not going to be worth 50kt. An unbred XXX G1 Tundra is not going to be worth 52kt. I think this could potentially confuse new users on G1 pricing as that is a very specific market.

Colours are also eh even tho you kinda hit the ball with the doubles/triples. Like if you have a XYZ with close range colours (ex -Fire/Carrot/Terracotta) can potentially be more expensive than an XYZ with colours that aren't in the same range (ex - thicket/ice/ginger).
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
That is true. I'll make sure to write those down - however, I've only seen 2 gen1 imps on this website, and I have no idea what they're worth, and would you think the Tundra would go for 2kg?
@Lup
That is true. I'll make sure to write those down - however, I've only seen 2 gen1 imps on this website, and I have no idea what they're worth, and would you think the Tundra would go for 2kg?
@EgoLobster
I haven't many G1 imps but they are so rare that people who already have them know their worth pretty well and/or they can do an interest check. Not really for newbies yknow?

I havent seen many XXX g1s either but depending on the colour, I'd say 2kg or even more. I've seen a G1 XXX WC start at around 10kg or more?
@EgoLobster
I haven't many G1 imps but they are so rare that people who already have them know their worth pretty well and/or they can do an interest check. Not really for newbies yknow?

I havent seen many XXX g1s either but depending on the colour, I'd say 2kg or even more. I've seen a G1 XXX WC start at around 10kg or more?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
I'll look around the forums for an IC on a gen1 imp.
I haven't seen many XXX g1s either - I'm going to peek at the AH and see their worth
@Lup
I'll look around the forums for an IC on a gen1 imp.
I haven't seen many XXX g1s either - I'm going to peek at the AH and see their worth
@EgoLobster I'm having a hard time figuring out what is worth selling and what is worth exalting. I'm not getting much sold on a fraction of that.
@EgoLobster I'm having a hard time figuring out what is worth selling and what is worth exalting. I'm not getting much sold on a fraction of that.
Corgi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31