Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How I Price Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@TwistedKatiekat
Just think to yourself if the dragon has a real purpose if not. If not its time to let go lol
@TwistedKatiekat
Just think to yourself if the dragon has a real purpose if not. If not its time to let go lol
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster
How would one price a dragon with lore?
@EgoLobster
How would one price a dragon with lore?
Jqlkxca.png
@nightwolf95
Depends. A snippet/>10 paragraphs isnt much.

Lore is only worth something in a dragon value if its well written and long.
@nightwolf95
Depends. A snippet/>10 paragraphs isnt much.

Lore is only worth something in a dragon value if its well written and long.
@EgoLobster [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42676996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426770/42676996_350.png[/img] [/url] WC: 25kt Cherub: 3kt Duab: 2kt Okapi: 3kt Unbred: 10kt Total: 42kt Based on your guide, I can resell this dragon for more than 5x what I bought it. This is fodder I bought for 8g Would you buy a dragon like this for 42kt? I think you need to add something about mismatched colors. Hatcheries don't make very much money. They're more about getting dragons into good homes.
@EgoLobster

42676996_350.png

WC: 25kt
Cherub: 3kt
Duab: 2kt
Okapi: 3kt
Unbred: 10kt
Total: 42kt
Based on your guide, I can resell this dragon for more than 5x what I bought it. This is fodder I bought for 8g
Would you buy a dragon like this for 42kt?

I think you need to add something about mismatched colors.

Hatcheries don't make very much money. They're more about getting dragons into good homes.
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@EgoLobster

I just saw this thread linked on another one and, honestly, I find this extremely useful! I think I'm going to use this in the future. Thank you for the guide! :)
@EgoLobster

I just saw this thread linked on another one and, honestly, I find this extremely useful! I think I'm going to use this in the future. Thank you for the guide! :)
U68uCRc.jpg
@Ozie
where was it linked?? I'm curious :OOO
I'm glad you like it! I'm making some smaller edits to it tonight, so check back! I'll be adding price deductors and eye type worth to it~
@Ozie
where was it linked?? I'm curious :OOO
I'm glad you like it! I'm making some smaller edits to it tonight, so check back! I'll be adding price deductors and eye type worth to it~
@EgoLobster Would selling this beauty for 80k be sensible? B: Imperial Male (20k) E: Lightning Rare (50k) P: Emerald Jaguar (3k) S:Grapefruit Rosette (3k) T: Algae Capsule (4K) Level 1 4 weeks old [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423687/42368668_350.png
@EgoLobster

Would selling this beauty for 80k be sensible?

B: Imperial Male (20k)

E: Lightning Rare (50k)

P: Emerald Jaguar (3k)

S:Grapefruit Rosette (3k)

T: Algae Capsule (4K)

Level 1

4 weeks old

42368668_350.png
@Hydreigon692

I haven't yet edited the eye types, but when I said rare, I meant the eyes that have a .6% chance of spawning on a hatchling - Primal & Multigaze (and Glowing, but you have to use a vial for that..)
Rare might be worth an additional 10kt though!
@Hydreigon692

I haven't yet edited the eye types, but when I said rare, I meant the eyes that have a .6% chance of spawning on a hatchling - Primal & Multigaze (and Glowing, but you have to use a vial for that..)
Rare might be worth an additional 10kt though!
Ah, I see! Thanks. So, 40k in which case, @EgoLobster?
Ah, I see! Thanks. So, 40k in which case, @EgoLobster?
@Hydreigon692 yep!
@Hydreigon692 yep!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31