Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Kraken - 2 Fodder Trainer
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
I think I have everyone’s ping requests through here. If I missed you or put you in the wrong list let me know.

More expansion on the how to play and elemental recommendations are planned for this weekend. However @Quintillion I would definitely not attempt this with Wind. There are so many better builds for Wind out there and you would be very exposed to the two Water casters. For similar reasons, I would not tincture an Earth or Fire dragon for this build either. If you have one with pretty close stats and want to give it a whirl and let me know how it goes, I would be curious, though.
I think I have everyone’s ping requests through here. If I missed you or put you in the wrong list let me know.

More expansion on the how to play and elemental recommendations are planned for this weekend. However @Quintillion I would definitely not attempt this with Wind. There are so many better builds for Wind out there and you would be very exposed to the two Water casters. For similar reasons, I would not tincture an Earth or Fire dragon for this build either. If you have one with pretty close stats and want to give it a whirl and let me know how it goes, I would be curious, though.
UYU9v2z.jpg
Can I be in the pinglist?
Can I be in the pinglist?
GK2LcRL.png
Please add me to the ping list @FeDog.....loving this option as I am fond of the KB but was lured away for fodder leveling by the tweaked double mire flyer (two fodder at a time beat those KB bonus experience levels every time).
Please add me to the ping list @FeDog.....loving this option as I am fond of the KB but was lured away for fodder leveling by the tweaked double mire flyer (two fodder at a time beat those KB bonus experience levels every time).
@FeDog I'd love to be on the updates pinglist, please!
@FeDog I'd love to be on the updates pinglist, please!
ZVpCPil.png
@FeDog but this derg can not kil with one (even rallyed) elim Dephin or Mammerty

Could you please describe more detailes?
@FeDog but this derg can not kil with one (even rallyed) elim Dephin or Mammerty

Could you please describe more detailes?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Fedog

Using an Ice Dragon
125 str
Also 126 str

Getting Roflstomped by Mammertee.
Going to look for a Possible solution
@Fedog

Using an Ice Dragon
125 str
Also 126 str

Getting Roflstomped by Mammertee.
Going to look for a Possible solution
i7jjUhe.png
Ooh, I might try this out with my Plague dragon - please add me to pinglists for updates!
Ooh, I might try this out with my Plague dragon - please add me to pinglists for updates!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
Can I also join the ping list for updates please!
Can I also join the ping list for updates please!
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
@Alkhor

That is correct. Delpin, Mammertees, and Kelp Tenders need another hit. Sap + Eliminate or a Rallied Eliminate and a Meditate weakened Sap are required to defeat those three. If you are weak in breath or health restarting is advised.

@KitsaRosethorn

That matches what I was seeing. I wasn’t able to Scratch Eliminate Delpin or Mammertees at 125 (in a related build), but I was able to Sap Eliminate them. Glad for the confirmation, I was doubting my sanity.
@Alkhor

That is correct. Delpin, Mammertees, and Kelp Tenders need another hit. Sap + Eliminate or a Rallied Eliminate and a Meditate weakened Sap are required to defeat those three. If you are weak in breath or health restarting is advised.

@KitsaRosethorn

That matches what I was seeing. I wasn’t able to Scratch Eliminate Delpin or Mammertees at 125 (in a related build), but I was able to Sap Eliminate them. Glad for the confirmation, I was doubting my sanity.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@Fedog
No Problem.. I tried using the 126 Stats from Culex Kelp build but that didn't solve the issue either.

I'm going to try the 129 str stats for kb and see if that is workable
@Fedog
No Problem.. I tried using the 126 Stats from Culex Kelp build but that didn't solve the issue either.

I'm going to try the 129 str stats for kb and see if that is workable
i7jjUhe.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27