Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Old] Chronological update reference
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
The thread is updated to include the latest Starmap gene!
The thread is updated to include the latest Starmap gene!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Thanks for this thread! I love it.
Thanks for this thread! I love it.
nInTqKu.png
This is great! Thank you for doing this.
This is great! Thank you for doing this.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@sky09
@Herddog
Aw, thank you both, I am happy you like it. ^^
@sky09
@Herddog
Aw, thank you both, I am happy you like it. ^^
This feels like it should be native on the site and not sth a player has to do, it's super neat to see the progress! And I've found myself trying to find the release posts of items or genes a bunch of times not being able to find them in the announcements...

Thanks a lot for your hard work! Definitely bookmarking!
This feels like it should be native on the site and not sth a player has to do, it's super neat to see the progress! And I've found myself trying to find the release posts of items or genes a bunch of times not being able to find them in the announcements...

Thanks a lot for your hard work! Definitely bookmarking!
e886e4ae1e710956999ed44634cc8773e1ddf3be.png
[/center]
@bid
Thank you! I am glad you found this thread. I also like to dig through the old posts and I agree it feels like this should be something that FR should have themselves.
@bid
Thank you! I am glad you found this thread. I also like to dig through the old posts and I agree it feels like this should be something that FR should have themselves.
The micro-holiday Drakeharvest has been added to the guide! If we get more events like this, I will be adding a section for them so they can be found more easily.
The micro-holiday Drakeharvest has been added to the guide! If we get more events like this, I will be adding a section for them so they can be found more easily.
I really love and appreciate this guide. It saves me from digging in the Announcements forum whenever I need to catch up on missed familiars or hunt down an update.
I really love and appreciate this guide. It saves me from digging in the Announcements forum whenever I need to catch up on missed familiars or hunt down an update.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
I am happy you find my guide useful. <3
@Sylvandyr
I am happy you find my guide useful. <3
Updated the guide to include the new apparel released today!
Updated the guide to include the new apparel released today!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15