Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Old] Chronological update reference
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Hello everyone!
I just added Lionfish and Noxtide to the guide. I also added an eye type section in the breeds & genes post because I am sure there are more to follow.
Hello everyone!
I just added Lionfish and Noxtide to the guide. I also added an eye type section in the breeds & genes post because I am sure there are more to follow.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
The guide has been updated with the amazing new coliseum venue Thunderhead Savanna!
The guide has been updated with the amazing new coliseum venue Thunderhead Savanna!
I hope you don't think I'm stalking you or anything,, i just wanted to say i find this guide really interesting :D Esp as a new player~

Also very interesting to see the skins for the first brightshine, how most people added their watermark to the submissions :p (and that most of them can't even be seen now XD)
I hope you don't think I'm stalking you or anything,, i just wanted to say i find this guide really interesting :D Esp as a new player~

Also very interesting to see the skins for the first brightshine, how most people added their watermark to the submissions :p (and that most of them can't even be seen now XD)
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium
No worries! ^^
Yeah, I get its fun as a new player to dig through old posts. I guess a lot of images have been deleted by the owner which is too bad. It's great to see how FR has grown though.
@cordifolium
No worries! ^^
Yeah, I get its fun as a new player to dig through old posts. I guess a lot of images have been deleted by the owner which is too bad. It's great to see how FR has grown though.
Thank you! This is super helpful. I was absent from FR for a few months so this was great to catch up!
Thank you! This is super helpful. I was absent from FR for a few months so this was great to catch up!
Acne? Cleared
Sickness? Cured
Skies? Blue
Hotel? Trivago~
@Annalala
You are welcome, I am glad you found it. :)
@Annalala
You are welcome, I am glad you found it. :)
SO helpful, given I haven't been back in a few years! :D
SO helpful, given I haven't been back in a few years! :D
5XOMGIA_zpscy9yadtq.png
We have the first update of 2019, the new tertiary gene Peacock!
We have the first update of 2019, the new tertiary gene Peacock!
@Louretta

Could you also add the date when Coliseum 2.0 was launched (March 11, 2018)? I don't think there is an announcement thread, I found only a Site Status post:
Quote:
Mutron - 2018-03-11 19:08:20
The Coliseum Revamp has been deployed! Please report any bugs in the tracking thread. Known Issues are listed here. Additionally, 3 Tinctures of Dissolution have been distributed to every player's Hoard.

It's important if you want to check if a certain Coliseum build was created before or after the revamp: not only the first turn bug was fixed, but also the turn order has slightly changed.
@Louretta

Could you also add the date when Coliseum 2.0 was launched (March 11, 2018)? I don't think there is an announcement thread, I found only a Site Status post:
Quote:
Mutron - 2018-03-11 19:08:20
The Coliseum Revamp has been deployed! Please report any bugs in the tracking thread. Known Issues are listed here. Additionally, 3 Tinctures of Dissolution have been distributed to every player's Hoard.

It's important if you want to check if a certain Coliseum build was created before or after the revamp: not only the first turn bug was fixed, but also the turn order has slightly changed.
@Maki
I put it under special releases. The reason why it never got added is exactly that: there is no post to link to.
@Maki
I put it under special releases. The reason why it never got added is exactly that: there is no post to link to.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15