Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Old] Chronological update reference
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hello everyone!

2017 is now officially over going by FR time. We had a great year with lots of amazing updates. I have a really good feeling about 2018 and I am super excited to see what FR has in store for us this year! <3
Hello everyone!

2017 is now officially over going by FR time. We had a great year with lots of amazing updates. I have a really good feeling about 2018 and I am super excited to see what FR has in store for us this year! <3
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Hey, thanks for this guide! Been looking for one like this. I really, really wish we can bookmark threads in-game.
Hey, thanks for this guide! Been looking for one like this. I really, really wish we can bookmark threads in-game.
Vj90o7H.png
this is amazing!
this is amazing!
Kano3Shuuya.png
Wow...It's nice to see someone keeping this kind of log. Well done.
Wow...It's nice to see someone keeping this kind of log. Well done.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
I am glad you like it! It took some work, but I personally use it a lot so it was worth it. ^^
@warriorjames
I am glad you like it! It took some work, but I personally use it a lot so it was worth it. ^^
The first genes of 2018 have been released! The guide has been updated including the genes & Baldwin post.
The first genes of 2018 have been released! The guide has been updated including the genes & Baldwin post.
Thank you so much for doing this! I just came back to FR after being away for 8 months, and I've been looking for something like this...
Thank you so much for doing this! I just came back to FR after being away for 8 months, and I've been looking for something like this...
@nika

I am glad it was useful for you! :)
@nika

I am glad it was useful for you! :)
Two new updates fairly quick after one another! Awesome new monsters to battle in the Waterway and the long awaited gene Ghost has been released. The guide has been updated accordingly.
Two new updates fairly quick after one another! Awesome new monsters to battle in the Waterway and the long awaited gene Ghost has been released. The guide has been updated accordingly.
Whoa, this is great! I had no idea this was a thing! Thank you!
Whoa, this is great! I had no idea this was a thing! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15