Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Old] Chronological update reference
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Guide has been updated with the lastest genes; Flaunt & Flare [emoji=primary gene size=1][emoji=secondary gene size=1]
Guide has been updated with the lastest genes; Flaunt & Flare
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Warrior's Way has been added to the guide! Since it's a recurring event, it has also been added to the festival/NotN post. [emoji=sword and shield size=1]
Warrior's Way has been added to the guide! Since it's a recurring event, it has also been added to the festival/NotN post.
@Louretta just have the wrong dates listed on this post for Drakeharvest 2020 and Sunparched Prowl 2021.

Drakeharvest: Sept 15, 2020 --> should be Sept 10, 2020
Sunparched Prowl: June 17, 2021 --> should be June 19, 2021

[ edit ]: oh right the Sunparched is right. forgot it started before the post got up
[ edit 2 ]: just noticed that this was the old thread. the same error is on the new thread as well.
@Louretta just have the wrong dates listed on this post for Drakeharvest 2020 and Sunparched Prowl 2021.

Drakeharvest: Sept 15, 2020 --> should be Sept 10, 2020
Sunparched Prowl: June 17, 2021 --> should be June 19, 2021

[ edit ]: oh right the Sunparched is right. forgot it started before the post got up
[ edit 2 ]: just noticed that this was the old thread. the same error is on the new thread as well.
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@tilkka
Thank you, I've changed the Drakeharvest date in both guides. :)
@tilkka
Thank you, I've changed the Drakeharvest date in both guides. :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15