Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Chest Locations and Drops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Updates

• Completed reformatting and relocation of the Coliseum drop locations post.
  • Next thread: Gathering Drop Locations
  • Comments are now welcome! I do believe I am missing something from Volcanic Vents, though I am unsure which enemies they drop from.
Updates

• Completed reformatting and relocation of the Coliseum drop locations post.
  • Next thread: Gathering Drop Locations
  • Comments are now welcome! I do believe I am missing something from Volcanic Vents, though I am unsure which enemies they drop from.
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

Oh, hey, look! It's Blizz!~

Hi, BFF :P

Nice thread, btw. Didn't think you could actually take the time to be so helpful ;-;
@Blizzardrunner

Oh, hey, look! It's Blizz!~

Hi, BFF :P

Nice thread, btw. Didn't think you could actually take the time to be so helpful ;-;
@Korangar
Thanks bud, I do my best :'D I have so much more I've gotta go update too, I'll show you sometime it's ridiculous
@Korangar
Thanks bud, I do my best :'D I have so much more I've gotta go update too, I'll show you sometime it's ridiculous
forum_sig_crunched.png
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/8N0eonuKXc3CM/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Updates

• Completed reformatting and relocation of the Gathering drop locations post.
  • Next thread: Swipp and Familiar Bonding Locations
  • Thank you @ArkhamAnja for the sticky! It is much appreciated <33
Updates

• Completed reformatting and relocation of the Gathering drop locations post.
  • Next thread: Swipp and Familiar Bonding Locations
  • Thank you @ArkhamAnja for the sticky! It is much appreciated <33
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner There is also Broken Flower Pot in the Training Fields and Molten Crucible in the Volcanic Vents. [item=Broken Flower Pot][item=Molten Crucible]
@Blizzardrunner

There is also Broken Flower Pot in the Training Fields and Molten Crucible in the Volcanic Vents.

Broken Flower Pot Molten Crucible
@Maki

Added, thank you very much! Do we have any confirmation on which monsters they drop from, or is it currently not yet determined?
@Maki

Added, thank you very much! Do we have any confirmation on which monsters they drop from, or is it currently not yet determined?
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

Some monsters are listed in the Coliseum Drops guide, but the chests probably drop from all the monsters in that venue.
@Blizzardrunner

Some monsters are listed in the Coliseum Drops guide, but the chests probably drop from all the monsters in that venue.
this is so useful tysm for making this omg

also i got a broken flower pot drop from a webwing alpha, but im not sure if that was just a random thing or if they mostly drop from those, so ill have to make sure
this is so useful tysm for making this omg

also i got a broken flower pot drop from a webwing alpha, but im not sure if that was just a random thing or if they mostly drop from those, so ill have to make sure
bucky :: he/him :: +3 fr time :: fantasy john cena

PiPXAsD.png
Updates

• Completed reformatting and relocation of the Swipp and Familiar Bonding post.
  • Next thread: Fixed Drop Table (wish me luck :'D)
  • Here soon I shall go back through the Coliseum droplist, make sure all the information is accurate, and add any new items I may have missed!
  • Personal note: I apologize for the long wait time! Art has kept me fairly busy, so hopefully I'll be able to finish this up before long for you all c:
Updates

• Completed reformatting and relocation of the Swipp and Familiar Bonding post.
  • Next thread: Fixed Drop Table (wish me luck :'D)
  • Here soon I shall go back through the Coliseum droplist, make sure all the information is accurate, and add any new items I may have missed!
  • Personal note: I apologize for the long wait time! Art has kept me fairly busy, so hopefully I'll be able to finish this up before long for you all c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8