Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Chest Locations and Drops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Blizzardrunner [item=Treasured Planter] Treasured Planter (from the new Blooming Grove venue) contains 110 treasure.
@Blizzardrunner

Treasured Planter
Treasured Planter (from the new Blooming Grove venue) contains 110 treasure.
@Maki

Added, thank you very much! ^^
@Maki

Added, thank you very much! ^^
forum_sig_crunched.png
@0Minisqueak0 pinging myself ,this is very handy.
@0Minisqueak0 pinging myself ,this is very handy.
@blizzardrunner

the broken flower pot is dropped by all monsters in the training field ;3
@blizzardrunner

the broken flower pot is dropped by all monsters in the training field ;3
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
@DemonRace22

Fixed, thank you very much for the input! c:
@DemonRace22

Fixed, thank you very much for the input! c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
@blizzardrunner no problem! if i find anything else ill let you know!!!
@blizzardrunner no problem! if i find anything else ill let you know!!!
pixel_dragon_free_avatar_by_sayuri_hime_7-d4vgdne.giffire_crystal_dragon_by_cyangmou-d5nhwxc.gif
bump
bump
thanks so much for this this was extremely useful!
thanks so much for this this was extremely useful!
wrHGqA4.gif
but one thing this is not 100% accurate. some of those chests dont exist such as the dark tufted sparowmouce (double checked by wiki lol)
but one thing this is not 100% accurate. some of those chests dont exist such as the dark tufted sparowmouce (double checked by wiki lol)
wrHGqA4.gif
@Bossylilblue

I'm glad you were able to find this useful! The places where inaccuracy may be found, however, would be in things I haven't yet updated or monsters that drop the chests. The Dark Tufted Sparrowmouse chest does indeed exist, or else I wouldn't have been able to link directly to it's image ^-^'

As someone who also works on the wiki (main reason I started this thread, actually), it's likely one of the contributors has not yet gotten around to adding it. With the sheer amount of items on FR, you'll notice a lot of them are missing from the wiki, especially if you start searching up even common apparel items that you have in your hoard.

Thank you for your concern, though! I do appreciate it c:
@Bossylilblue

I'm glad you were able to find this useful! The places where inaccuracy may be found, however, would be in things I haven't yet updated or monsters that drop the chests. The Dark Tufted Sparrowmouse chest does indeed exist, or else I wouldn't have been able to link directly to it's image ^-^'

As someone who also works on the wiki (main reason I started this thread, actually), it's likely one of the contributors has not yet gotten around to adding it. With the sheer amount of items on FR, you'll notice a lot of them are missing from the wiki, especially if you start searching up even common apparel items that you have in your hoard.

Thank you for your concern, though! I do appreciate it c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8