Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Chest Locations and Drops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is so helpful since I am new!! :D
This is so helpful since I am new!! :D
x0VKMlZ.png Celery Cruncher Subspecies!
My Art Shop! :D Fluffy Art shop! :D
Thanks for this! Very helpful.
Thanks for this! Very helpful.
QYkUCsE.pngtHcWQKH.gif
after quite a bit of work, the coliseum chest drops part of this thread is finally complete! i'll update this as new venues/items come out, but as of right now, it is fully up to date

from here, i'll be moving on to the next few parts of this thread. im currently on winter break between college semesters, so i'll try and use as much of this time as i can to get more work done

as always, if you notice any errors/something missing, please let me know!
after quite a bit of work, the coliseum chest drops part of this thread is finally complete! i'll update this as new venues/items come out, but as of right now, it is fully up to date

from here, i'll be moving on to the next few parts of this thread. im currently on winter break between college semesters, so i'll try and use as much of this time as i can to get more work done

as always, if you notice any errors/something missing, please let me know!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

Broken Flower Pot doesn't drop anymore in Training Fields, Woodland Path, and Scorched Forest, it drops only in Blooming Grove.

Broken Flower Pot
@Blizzardrunner

Broken Flower Pot doesn't drop anymore in Training Fields, Woodland Path, and Scorched Forest, it drops only in Blooming Grove.

Broken Flower Pot
@Maki

Fixed, thank you! I'll go ahead and update it over on the FR Wiki as well.
@Maki

Fixed, thank you! I'll go ahead and update it over on the FR Wiki as well.
forum_sig_crunched.png
Coli drop locations are now fully up to date! Fixed a couple of errors and added some new crates. As always, if something needs to be fixed, don't hesitate to let me know c:

Will try and update up to the fixed drop table tonight
Coli drop locations are now fully up to date! Fixed a couple of errors and added some new crates. As always, if something needs to be fixed, don't hesitate to let me know c:

Will try and update up to the fixed drop table tonight
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner Just a note: [gamedb item=28715] doesn't drop from Hippocampus. It's an old bug that hasn't been fixed yet [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
@Blizzardrunner

Just a note: Hippocamp Crate doesn't drop from Hippocampus. It's an old bug that hasn't been fixed yet
@Maki

Thank you for the info! I'll make a note on its entry. Does it drop from any enemies, or is it just bugged out and unobtainable?
@Maki

Thank you for the info! I'll make a note on its entry. Does it drop from any enemies, or is it just bugged out and unobtainable?
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

It's unobtainable, there are a couple of threads in the Bug Report Forums. It seems the admins added instead the Hippocampus Crate twice to the drop list: Hippocampus.
@Blizzardrunner

It's unobtainable, there are a couple of threads in the Bug Report Forums. It seems the admins added instead the Hippocampus Crate twice to the drop list: Hippocampus.
@Maki

Ahh okay, thank you for letting me know! Hopefully they can get that fixed soon
@Maki

Ahh okay, thank you for letting me know! Hopefully they can get that fixed soon
forum_sig_crunched.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8