Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Chest Locations and Drops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Blizzardrunner thank you for doing this it's really useful! I hope to get some skin crate soon, I grind the training fields for food every day since day 1 but in two months I saw none ^^'''''
@Blizzardrunner thank you for doing this it's really useful! I hope to get some skin crate soon, I grind the training fields for food every day since day 1 but in two months I saw none ^^'''''
dKI3GhP.pngsqAnULY.gifT4FkJmw.gifBZRfJzD.gifButton1.png
Wow, this is useful
Wow, this is useful
It's very out of date though, I was making up a crate tracker for a friend yesterday, used this, then had to add a heap of extra stuff from Wiki

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rg-y8JTA0n3wHEY4rsH0dh2jyACyR8t_CMa94WoANnc/edit?usp=sharing
It's very out of date though, I was making up a crate tracker for a friend yesterday, used this, then had to add a heap of extra stuff from Wiki

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rg-y8JTA0n3wHEY4rsH0dh2jyACyR8t_CMa94WoANnc/edit?usp=sharing
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@goldia

yeah, sorry about that! this thread is a lot of info to process over from the old one and i also sorta fell out of fr for a bit c': in my free time, i'll look into trying to finish this up now that i have a lot more free time than i did earlier this year!
@goldia

yeah, sorry about that! this thread is a lot of info to process over from the old one and i also sorta fell out of fr for a bit c': in my free time, i'll look into trying to finish this up now that i have a lot more free time than i did earlier this year!
forum_sig_crunched.png
No worries, happens all the time - and it is useful! Feel free to utilise the BBCode section of my spreadsheet to help add in sections at a time.

To do it:
~ Filter the main table however you want to get the list you want to create
~ Copy the bbcode items, select a blank cell off to far right (or on a fresh tab) and do Paste Special-Transpose. That puts them all in cells next to each other, instead of in a column.
~ Copy again, then paste that into your post and voila! Lots of pretty pictures! You'll still need to add the text and columns, but if it saves you any time at all, great!!
No worries, happens all the time - and it is useful! Feel free to utilise the BBCode section of my spreadsheet to help add in sections at a time.

To do it:
~ Filter the main table however you want to get the list you want to create
~ Copy the bbcode items, select a blank cell off to far right (or on a fresh tab) and do Paste Special-Transpose. That puts them all in cells next to each other, instead of in a column.
~ Copy again, then paste that into your post and voila! Lots of pretty pictures! You'll still need to add the text and columns, but if it saves you any time at all, great!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@goldia

oo ill definitely have to look into that!! it did actually just give me a fantastic idea mainly for working with the fixed drop table, so thank you a ton <3
@goldia

oo ill definitely have to look into that!! it did actually just give me a fantastic idea mainly for working with the fixed drop table, so thank you a ton <3
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

I’m not sure why, but I’m getting pinged every time someone posts. How do I remove myself from this thread?
@Blizzardrunner

I’m not sure why, but I’m getting pinged every time someone posts. How do I remove myself from this thread?
zVI7i7V.png
@Eondru

The only reasoning that comes to mind is that you might have followed it at some point in time? You should be able to fix the issue by clicking on the star at the top of this thread right above the "search this topic" bar!
@Eondru

The only reasoning that comes to mind is that you might have followed it at some point in time? You should be able to fix the issue by clicking on the star at the top of this thread right above the "search this topic" bar!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

Thank you! I’ve never noticed that star before.
@Blizzardrunner

Thank you! I’ve never noticed that star before.
zVI7i7V.png
@eondru

no problem! c:
@eondru

no problem! c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8